PDA

View Full Version : Thanks a bunch!

10-20-2012, 06:07 AM
Why do we get punished for another officer's screw-ups? I have the required insurance on my patrol car. I don't leave until I am supposed to. I don't get into wrecks caused by "phantom vehicles". But, once again an arrogant, prized officer gets a pass and the rest of us in patrol has to pay for it. Why doesn't she get her vehicle taken away and booted off a specialty unit for multiple violations of policy? And leave the rest of us who follow the rules alone! Thanks Shadey Cakes!

10-20-2012, 01:26 PM
Yet another example of ft lauderdale's double standard and class system!

10-20-2012, 04:18 PM
Why do we get punished for another officer's screw-ups? I have the required insurance on my patrol car. I don't leave until I am supposed to. I don't get into wrecks caused by "phantom vehicles". But, once again an arrogant, prized officer gets a pass and the rest of us in patrol has to pay for it. Why doesn't she get her vehicle taken away and booted off a specialty unit for multiple violations of policy? And leave the rest of us who follow the rules alone! Thanks Shadey Cakes!

What did I miss? Who got punished?

10-20-2012, 05:10 PM
What He should have done was to have the right car insurance for his take home. He was not on duty on his way home. He should also not ram into high end spots cars. If he can’t take the rules then park the city car and go buy your own. His crying has caused enough BS for now. Maybe retirement would help him.

10-20-2012, 11:11 PM
What He should have done was to have the right car insurance for his take home. He was not on duty on his way home. He should also not ram into high end spots cars. If he can’t take the rules then park the city car and go buy your own. His crying has caused enough BS for now. Maybe retirement would help him.

Shut up Shade, nobody likes you :x . What new unit are you planning on putting in for now? how about you learn how to be a decent "Patrolman" first before you start prancing around the station like you're a super cop :devil: :devil:

10-20-2012, 11:48 PM
Please dont ever call me Shade. I post a lot and I am no Shade. Juan did us all wrong

What he should have done was to have the right car insurance for his take home. He was not on duty on his way home. He should also not ram into high end spots cars. If he can’t take the rules then park the city car and go buy your own. His crying has caused enough BS for now. Maybe retirement would help him.

Shut up Shade, nobody likes you :x . What new unit are you planning on putting in for now? how about you learn how to be a decent "Patrolman" first before you start prancing around the station like you're a super cop :devil: :devil:

10-23-2012, 01:10 AM

Maybe he should have stayed driving that CSI icecream truck instead of playing a real Kilo unit.

10-30-2012, 01:32 AM

what are the odds that he will receive some type of discipline ?

11-02-2012, 03:17 AM
Who cares. He just needs to pay for the damage. Thats the point

what are the odds that he will receive some type of discipline ?