PDA

View Full Version : Self Proclaimed Highness Cold & Callous

10-17-2012, 05:35 PM
For those of you who may have missed the Home Town Pac forum at the Conch Flyer on Monday night, Ramsay, who believes that it is his right to be sheriff, was being his normal arrogant self but went far beyond his regular selfishness. When asked what regrets he might have in his 25 yr career at MCSO he said it was that he hadn't run for Sheriff a few years earlier. You could have heard a pin drop after that statement. No thought as to others or fallen officers like Melissa Powers. No regard for anyone but himself. No wonder that his own officers refer to him as "The Robot".

I don't believe that he cares about his own people OR the public unless they can help him in his quest for more power. Really?! Is that we want running the Sheriff's Dept? Most would obviously say no. On Nov 6 just say NO to Ramsay.

10-18-2012, 04:01 AM
I can't believe that anyone is shocked over the attitude and arrogance that is displayed in public by his highness. It has always been that way and his little buddies are worse.

What is more concerning to me is how his buddies treat employees.
If you think that they are a gang of back stabbing , throat slicing , cold hearted, self indulged arses, just wait until R.R. gets voted in by all the sheople of Monroe County.

Look at the little(term used lightly) back stabber in charge of the Communications( who has succeded in running half of the dispatcher out ) Center, and her bestest buddy who taught her all that she knows about people skills, the lord and king of Sector 1, & if it wasn't for the Mole that he planted there ( the coward from Marathon), he wouldn't have a friend in the place, and if he thinks that D.E. is his pal, hahahahaha,that one is all about looking out for himself , and NO ONE else.

The captain in Sector 1 slides around all day trying to sneak up on deputies to "catch "them doing aweful stuff like having the top on their computers up , a felony for sure, all the while he has his GPS turned off, which isn't a violation right?

What about the attorney ( whose hubby is the big head honcho of Waste Management)that was hired and placed into I.A. as an investigator, but oh wait, she can't do an investigation because she isn't a certified cop in Florida. But that is ok, lets just pay her that high old salary, send her to a part time academy and let her play defense lawyer and defend folks in traffic court in Key West while collecting her salary from the S.O., that can't possibly be a conflict anywhere right?

But wait, R.R.'s excuse will be that he didn't hire her,( although he claims that he has been in charge for the last 8 years, if anything good went down, he takes credit, but if it was bad, blame it on the real Sheriff.) She sure is a BIG sign waiver for R.R. , so it's all good.

Oh, and let's not forget the little weasle from 6/7 who is now carries a title of head of indians, taking the oppositions campaign signs down, bullying businessed and home owners to put up the pretty one's signs. And he still has time to post on this web site throwing simple minded insults and offering up suggestions to those that dare to oppose the current leadership to look for work elsewhere......oh leader of the indians, be careful for what you do may come back at you .

The butt kissing fest amongst the administration is more than embarrassing, all these two faced people that were hating each other publicly when Peryam was running are now hand holding around the fire singing rounds of Kum buy ya (?)

Those of you that like your jobs here in Monroe ,but hate the leadership as it is, just remember if we get these people jammed up are tailpipes, it won't last, in fact, I will bet that they will run rampant, smug and arrogant, violating so many of our civil rights and creating so many federal lawsuits that we will see many of them indicted before the four years end.....just wait and see.