PDA

View Full Version : Coming apart at the seams..........

10-16-2012, 10:55 PM
Is it me or is the incumbent coming apart at the seams?

After attending the recent forum in LaBelle it seems he is suffering from the pressure. Wow some of the statements this guy is making! And the blame factor! Wow.

10-18-2012, 10:14 AM
Is it me or is the incumbent coming apart at the seams?

After attending the recent forum in LaBelle it seems he is suffering from the pressure. Wow some of the statements this guy is making! And the blame factor! Wow.

REminds me of an ole Country Sheriff named Roscoe p. Coltrane from Dukes of Hazard. I miss the old days.

10-23-2012, 06:31 PM
REminds me of an ole Country Sheriff named Roscoe p. Coltrane from Dukes of Hazard. I miss the old days.[/quote]

Roscoe was a fictional character, meant to be funny, a stupid and ridiculous parody of Southern law enforcement officers in a rural setting. Many Southern law enforcement officers found this fictional portrayal, one so commonly used in TV and moves insulting, demeaning, and not-so-funny. Walking Small , however, is very real.... equally stupid and ridiculous in his desperate attempt to portray a real Southern law enforcement officer, equally demeaning and insulting to the profession and all real Southern law enforcement personnel, and frighteningly similar to Roscoe in his goofiness, and lack of moral character, and bowing before the many Boss Hogg's in his life in his hope to stay in office and continue with his little monarchy enforced by his many goon-like versions of Cletus who wear administrator's badges. Yes, the scary thing is.... Small is a very disturbing reality. :cop: PS: Not coming apart at the seams.... he was never together in the first place! :snicker: