PDA

View Full Version : Two weeks Noticed!!

10-14-2012, 04:38 PM
After suffering through many years of confusion and unnecessary work related stress, something finally hit me....I wasted my life! I did, I mean I really did. I wasted my life, my education, my work related experience at a place that has survived for decades off a bottom of the barrel law enforcement mentality....The sad part is, I have nothing to show for it. My law enforcement related stories that I tell others pale in comparison to my more professional colleagues from a list of more respected agencies.

I have taken orders for years from individuals who couldn't fill out an A-Form right here, right now if their 'BREAKFAST' depended on it. I look at so many of the old school idiots who have come and gone and who still refuse to fall in that 'GONE' category and it just blows my mind!!! These people are carrying guns with powers of arrest and they couldn't locate a single statute on their own to charge someone with the most simplistic of crimes.

We have a civillian group of dispatchers who put men and womens' lives at risk on a daily basis, because of their ignorance, their incompetence, and most troubling their ARROGANCE!! These Facebooking, movie watching, cell phone texting 'LIABILITIES' couldn't dispatch a Kindergarten class to lunch at the sound of the bell. Yet, nothing changes. Yes, we now carry a taser, wow, how my world has changed and how my bank account has grown three sizes. Decades have gone by and all we have to show for our hard work and dedication is a TASER!

I'm not here to point fingers and say names, the really sad thing is, is that I don't have to. Everyone knows exactly who I'm talking about, yet, and I mean yet, nothing changes!! I would bet my pension that 70% of the command staff couldn't log onto Moblan and successfully submit a simple 14/Info. report. I would even go as far to say that 80% couldn't even successfully fill out a simple 17 report without having to treat someone to 'Breakfast' so they can coerce that person into providing them that highly sought after sensitive information.

We are losing our staff on a regular basis now, yet, this Administration sort of like another Administration, at a much higher level, wants us to just move along and believe there is nothing to see here. I mean, does anyone else find this completely repulsive or is it just me??? We are going to lose more officers, the writing is already on the wall my friends and the sad part is, is that the same writing has been painted over so many times through out the years, on that same wall, yet it still somehow manages to bleed through. Please, don't waste your life, venture to a path of 'New Beginnings.'

10-16-2012, 06:25 AM
This is by far the best piece that I have ever read on this site pertaining to our weaknesses.

10-16-2012, 07:36 AM
WTF!!!! What is going on there?? We all read this and it sounds like you guys are straight out of a Comedy Central line-up. If your Dept. is that 'F'd up, then report it to FDLE!! So far I, along with others have heard nothing but negative things about this agency...I mean, what happened?? You guys are like the kiss of death, maybe you all should stop posting on here, everyone who is worth their gun-belt weight refuses to apply to all ya'll now.

10-16-2012, 06:34 PM
If you don't work here, then why should you care what any one posts on this FIU board. Go to your station and play there. People have the right vent, ya know. Maybe you haven't seen posts from other stations to know this shit happens everywhere.

10-20-2012, 03:49 PM
The problem in this department is not the brass nor the dispatchers it's the officers living in their own legend! Look at all the the issues that have been brought up in this board but yet you people fantasize that someone up in the food chain will fix it. What have you done for the cause? Look at yourself in the mirror and ask what you have done? Don't feel bad because you feel like you have no war stories to tell. It's what you chose. If you are not happy with it leave. You knew what you were getting yourself into when you accepted the position, so why complain now? If you are not happy with your position, LEAVE. From what I know the people who had it with that place left in a heartbeat and couldn't be more happier. The ones who are content with their position are the ones who are successful in this department. No matter how much sh*t they have on their nose. That's the way it is. Either leave and be happy or stay, be miserable and keep to yourself. Police work is a passion. That passion cannot be fulfilled in this place no matter how much you try. That's reality, period! If this is a last chance job for you, meaning you are untouchable, meaning no one else will pick you up, that is your doing. Thank god everyday you have the opportunity you have and be happy.

10-20-2012, 05:09 PM
Thanks chief for your words of encouragement. You are the best chief ever. your the shi**t. What would we do without you, and your ones. All these wanna be promise and changes. Yeah okay we will bare with you k

10-23-2012, 01:33 PM
Just like a Fearful FIU Leader, blame the officers. The fact that our dispatchers suck and our administration sucks even worse is all because of the officers. Oh yeah, this makes me want to plant some roots and stay.

10-23-2012, 11:29 PM
Ok let's talk about dispatch..actually lets talk about one of them. The fat one with the the attitude. Who the hell do you think you are? You have only been here about 3 days and already you talk s*%t about other people. You fight with everyone over the radio instead of doing your job. None of the supervisors have the back bone to put you in check. You are the worst dispatcher we have ever had. Your talents are compared to.....well I can't think of anything, you suck that much. No wonder You left Sunrise. I bet they were probably very happy. You can't even do your job right and you sit there back talking everyone.. What's your disability? I can see that you can walk just fine. It's because your fat and lazy! No, your disability is that you suck at being a dispatcher! Sunrise, this this vegetable back!!!

10-24-2012, 12:07 AM
They learn from the best D.S.... The Ringer leader, the instigatior, the wanna be cop, the one who pads you on the back and kicks your ass at the same time. D.S and the lazy dispatcher the new one because for the most part they all suck expect for our afternoon crew. Well D.s and the new one are bestfriends they know each other for many years. Officers beware of D.s you don't want to piss her off she might lose all her hair.

10-24-2012, 02:43 PM
Wow this wannabe is still relevant AND she has a sidekick now? Nothing changes for the better in that place I see.

10-24-2012, 04:05 PM
QSM, QSM, QSM, low volume, low volume, unreadable, unreadable....It's all the officers fault, oh, and the best one yet, this improv comedy act of an Administration somehow has misplaced a lieutenant, yes folks, you heard me correct, we have an AWOL lieutenant and they have not a small clue as to where the hell he might be. But I will say this, it would only be fair to also put the full blame on the officers for this little snafu as well.

10-24-2012, 11:57 PM
WHat are u guys going to do about it?

10-25-2012, 03:45 PM
What can they do? She obviously has some dirt on someone LOL

10-25-2012, 07:00 PM
Let's not talk about any dispatcher because at the end of the day no one is perfect and they all make mistakes anyways. There is no "perfect" dispatcher. The afternoon ones are supposedly so "perfect" yet you have the bipolar little dispatcher that likes certain people only, treats new dispatchers like crap and qsm's all the time also and blames the radio system for the "static". Oh yea, and she is going to get someone killed because she wants to talk nice and low on the radio when no one can hear her. Let me remind you when a hot call comes out and she is dispatching, this is how the call will go out. Unit so and so could you be enroute to lake view I have a caller setting a male is yelling at someone blah blah. Yea and everyone on that afternoon shift knows all this too. They are just part of the "clique". She is the cancer in dispatch that is for sure. And don't even get me started with the slug that works with her. What a waste of talent. He is a good dispatcher no doubt about but he chooses to be a slug. Wants to play games on the computer, not do anything, watch tv blah blah and is lazy. Leave the world of warcraft alone dude and play at home! Someone put that guy on another shift and watch how great he turns out to be. Again, just part of the clique and he picks and chooses his thing to do. One good thing about him is he will put a signal before a hot call goes out and you can actually HEAR the guy on the radio!! And that's just the start. The other dispatchers do things too. Again, no one is perfect but everyone makes it seem like those two are the dispatch Gods when they are far from it. Check your attitude first, then you will be respected. No one respects you two. That's the difference between other dispatchers and you two clowns. Remember, last dispatcher that thought he knew it all, is no longer here. You guys are not protected. Be a little more grateful you have a JOB!

10-25-2012, 09:43 PM
@ Not to shabby...
Stop being a hater. You know you wish you could do half the work they do and be able to play world of warcraft or anything else. Unfortunately you probably have trouble simply walking. I would put my life in either of their hands any day. You complain about her calm demeanor uh hello maybe you should go work for another department or sit in a dispatch center thats how they should be. As far as not being able to hear her or anyone else on the radio....Really...you think on this radio system its because of their volume? I would type that you were stupid but based what you wrote I already believe that you are. To the two dispatchers please dont believe whoever the idiot is that typed that nonsense. You two can dispatch me to hell and back and I would go with a smile as long as you were both on the other end of the radio (only because I know it would be safe travels with you two having my back). And to "not to shabby" once they dispatched me to hell I would wait there to check you in at the door, and then safely return :evil:

10-25-2012, 10:01 PM
The way I see it they all suck. Why?? They don't even get on the county radio when they ask for Fiu 50. Not a single one, well except unfortunate for you guys, D.S. Painful to say to you guys but maybe they could be better when they raise FIU 50, they don't get scared and ANSWER!!! But that won't happen, morning is scared, afternoon for sure is scared and you might be lucky if they even have the channel on the midwest frequency. Midnights, no one answers either. Please, let us all not start on who is better blah blah. Someone tell me when one of the dispatchers has gotten on the county radio please.

10-25-2012, 10:32 PM
D.S is the ring leader. She sure knows how to teach them well. D.S loves to gossip and sleep around with the boys upstairs. She promises the dispatchers if they fail she will buy them food. She loves to show off and make everyone believe she is the Queen B. no what i meant to say is the wanna be cop, the cit in commander. hahahah How come they can't hire good dispatchers? Well Queen B monitors the applications and when there is someone that does qualify for the position she throws them away. I have witness her do this. D.S ur looking pretty phat you need to do something your not going to fit through the doors.

10-25-2012, 10:46 PM
Meet me at the door to hell because that's where we will all be going with those two dispatching. The only idiot here is you. Seriously, you think those two are great??? What a coincidence the little bipolar girl can't dispatch loud enough but everyone else can. Quit making excuses and wake up. I wouldn't say that's a calm demeanor, all I said is to add a signal before dispatching. That has nothing to do with calm demeanor you idiot lol but you must not use q codes at all I guess. If you did more work, you would know what I mean. I'm sure you never get on the radio. You got one thing right. We officers don't have time to play little games or anything else. Most of us try to keep ourselves busy. You should try it sometime. It feels great.

@ Not to shabby...
Stop being a hater. You know you wish you could do half the work they do and be able to play world of warcraft or anything else. Unfortunately you probably have trouble simply walking. I would put my life in either of their hands any day. You complain about her calm demeanor uh hello maybe you should go work for another department or sit in a dispatch center thats how they should be. As far as not being able to hear her or anyone else on the radio....Really...you think on this radio system its because of their volume? I would type that you were stupid but based what you wrote I already believe that you are. To the two dispatchers please dont believe whoever the idiot is that typed that nonsense. You two can dispatch me to hell and back and I would go with a smile as long as you were both on the other end of the radio (only because I know it would be safe travels with you two having my back). And to "not to shabby" once they dispatched me to hell I would wait there to check you in at the door, and then safely return :evil:

10-26-2012, 07:46 AM
All the dispatchers SUCK!!! This Admin. SUCKS!!! We all need to start pulling case numbers, refernce a 14, to start a paper trail that exposes all these IDIOTS who put officers' lives in jeapordy, just by showing up!!!!! Send these cases to FDLE, I promise you will see a complete turn around in this worthless Administration.

10-26-2012, 08:01 AM
Smaretst thing that I have read in awhile. Report these IDIOTS!!!!

10-26-2012, 08:26 AM
We have the most sell-out chief since the infant stages of this University, the most worthless administratin since Barack's, and the most HYPCRITICAL group of idiots, who directly report to him....I mean really, unless you are the worthless group of Sweetwater reserves that nobody else want's, why the hell would you come here????

10-26-2012, 05:22 PM
They learn from the best D.S.... The Ringer leader, the instigatior, the wanna be cop, the one who pads you on the back and kicks your ass at the same time. D.S and the lazy dispatcher the new one because for the most part they all suck expect for our afternoon crew. Well D.s and the new one are bestfriends they know each other for many years. Officers beware of D.s you don't want to piss her off she might lose all her hair.

yeah thats funny she might loose her hair just like the jihad towel head moderator that only erases what benefits him or maybe country boy who lost his hair from following behind the "troll". rejection is a ***** randy travis. has the fire starter planted any more seeds to grow his flower bed for that special underground package. tsk tsk the irony of loving someone. GROW UP INSTEAD OF KEEPING YOUR NUT SACKS UP YOUR ASS

10-26-2012, 06:29 PM
When you say troll.. are you referring to the balding barn animal that licks surveillance cameras for fun? Just curious.

10-27-2012, 02:08 AM
When you say troll.. are you referring to the balding barn animal that licks surveillance cameras for fun? Just curious.

That's probably the funniest thing I have ready here in a while! She does love them cameras, doesn't she.

10-27-2012, 09:39 AM

DEFINITION OF TROLL- the 4"11 from nmb hairy armed leech that we inherited that is followed by her tabacco chewing brown teeth county balding havent arrested anyone because he is too scared do boy. Chief you do good at accepting her resignation one less deadbeat out of the department.

10-27-2012, 01:31 PM

DEFINITION OF TROLL- the 4"11 from nmb hairy armed leech that we inherited that is followed by her tabacco chewing brown teeth county balding havent arrested anyone because he is too scared do boy. Chief you do good at accepting her resignation one less deadbeat out of the department.

The words are: tobacco and haven't. Sorry, I wanted to laugh at your post as it was making a good story but the bad spelling and grammar made me sad! Also, what does "county balding" mean?

Any way, back to the subject. I take it that you have a troll-type of problem too? I think we're not speaking of the same animal. I'm referring to the fat balding farm animal that is seen licking cameras and mooning some people from time to time. This one is much more dangerous than a hairy troll! Me thinks that this beast will take care of your troll by swooshing up dung with her hind quarters. It's her signature mark. The troll has no escape now that she has been made a target!

Can't wait for the follow up. I love story time! :D

10-27-2012, 05:05 PM
This place is completely falling apart.

10-27-2012, 05:31 PM
This place is completely falling apart.

if the fish stinks, look at the head

10-27-2012, 07:44 PM
Lets not get the two ladies confused here. L. is a hell of a person. Now the real problem is D.S. that bitachh got some sh*&* on everyone. That is why she still employed. Chief why do YOU check the cameras for a change. Queen B goes to work at Mid shift and does not even sit through 5 hours and she takes off. She's stealling time that should be 09/39. She brags about her 500 hours of ot. Guess what she's probably earned a total of 150 hours. I guess you love her fat arms and you still allow her to get away with it all. You should make her your Captain Crunch

10-27-2012, 08:19 PM
This Chief is too busy preparing his next worthless IA on another officer who doesnt deserve it.

10-27-2012, 09:06 PM

Wendy stay off the sight.

10-28-2012, 03:33 PM
This place is falling apart by the worthless cowards that work here and dont have the balls to say ANYTHING to anyones face. You guys give us a bad name by continuing to write GARBAGE about everyone. Whether she is a troll, barn animal, fat ass, ***** etc you must love her because thats all you do is talk about her. if i hate a female would i continue to talk about her? NO im a very secure guy are you? do you lack in attention that much that you must THINK you are making sense . somewhere down the line mama didnt raise a man. then again mama might not be around. find a hobby like applying to another agency since you are so disgruntled here. use your talent of bad mouthing, stalking, and crying like a ***** somewhere else to someone that cares. PAPO grow up!

10-28-2012, 10:30 PM
This place is falling apart by the worthless cowards that work here and dont have the balls to say ANYTHING to anyones face. You guys give us a bad name by continuing to write GARBAGE about everyone. Whether she is a troll, barn animal, fat ass, ***** etc you must love her because thats all you do is talk about her. if i hate a female would i continue to talk about her? NO im a very secure guy are you? do you lack in attention that much that you must THINK you are making sense . somewhere down the line mama didnt raise a man. then again mama might not be around. find a hobby like applying to another agency since you are so disgruntled here. use your talent of bad mouthing, stalking, and crying like a ***** somewhere else to someone that cares. PAPO grow up!

Amen. Thank you.

10-29-2012, 08:32 PM
Maybe is she weren't such an evil and spiteful person, no one would write about her. Maybe they don't tell her to her face because they know if they are hit by her radar they would be lied about. hmmmmm

I would feel bad for her if i read this stuff and didn't know her. But since I do, I don't. Karma sucks.

10-30-2012, 05:48 PM
Face it your parents should be ashamed to have raised an angry jealous person . Yes jealous that's the bottom line . Grow up and live your own life and stop the hate . Be a leader not a follower. Love life it's very short. Youre here today and gone tomorrow . Look what an unfortunate event happened to one of our own brothers. I'm sure he would love to be here right now . But he was called home . Don't take life for granted. Focus on important issues in your own life. You will go grey soon in life .

God bless

10-30-2012, 06:01 PM
Ponderous use your opinion wisely . Change the word "they" won't tell her to "you" won't tell her because yours aren't fully grown to hang properly and say what you have to say

10-30-2012, 11:53 PM
Ponderous use your opinion wisely . Change the word "they" won't tell her to "you" won't tell her because yours aren't fully grown to hang properly and say what you have to say

No really, the correct term is "they" trust me. So many are sick of that rhino. Tic toc, everybody's karma clock is ticking one way or the other.

10-31-2012, 02:46 AM
The rhino HILARIOUS!! She can get together with the pst buffalo that started can you say rooooooammm

10-31-2012, 06:01 PM
They're so ugly that when they walk through a haunted house they come out with paychecks!

happy halloween! :evil:

11-01-2012, 05:02 AM
Huh

11-03-2012, 12:31 AM
Again I say, do something about it. You all are police officers who are represented by a union. Come together and take the chick out for good. Listen, how do you explain this scenario. Easy.. When you have a chick who is not even sworn and is a complete civilian yet she has more power than anyone in the department there has to be something wrong. Maybe you guys need to attack her, shake her down a little. She doesnt have that power for nothing. She might be getting away with all her wrong doings bc maybe she has slept with all the powerful ones in the department and knows things about these people that you dont. The same way you attack her on this forum do it in person. Public records request, CCTV request. Comparing her OT slips with the footage maybe a start. Just because you dint have access to the footage as she does doesnt mean you can see it. Trust me guys

11-03-2012, 12:47 AM
Again I say, do something about it. You all are police officers who are represented by a union. Come together and take the chick out for good. Listen, how do you explain this scenario. Easy.. When you have a chick who is not even sworn and is a complete civilian yet she has more power than anyone in the department there has to be something wrong. Maybe you guys need to attack her, shake her down a little. She doesnt have that power for nothing. She might be getting away with all her wrong doings bc maybe she has slept with all the powerful ones in the department and knows things about these people that you dont. The same way you attack her on this forum do it in person. Public records request, CCTV request. Comparing her OT slips with the footage maybe a start. Just because you dint have access to the footage as she does doesnt mean you can see it. Trust me guys

Best piece of advise I have read minus the shakedown. lol She's not worth getting into trouble for or worse: getting cooties over! haha Seriously though, there are more than plenty of people there that know her behavior is pretty treacherous. Therefore, they should stand up and speak out. No matter who she's slept with or what dirt she has on anyone, bad behavior should not be tolerated and should be reported.