PDA

View Full Version : Empire Seafood

10-13-2012, 02:52 AM
Empire Seafood.........??? Tsk...Tsk... Tsk !!!

A favorite location for the power to be for romantic midnight soirée's.

I still remember "the van" !!!

:devil:

Funny thing is that everyone knows about it, and no one ever mentions those days!!

I can't wait for that Miami Lakes production company to finish the video screening debut about J (Pizzi) style!! You can bet that video will get over 1000 hits in one day! I bet most of those hits will be from members of the Dade's Chiefs Association! What a joke she is!!!

Remember boys and girls ...... Those who live in glass houses should never throw stones!

10-13-2012, 07:21 PM
Viagroso,,,,,,,,,,,

Remember that you'll always be known as "la otra"!

10-14-2012, 08:07 PM
Jeanette??

Do you really want me to make a call to ranch viagroso???

Keep it up!

10-14-2012, 08:40 PM
These types of post are the ones that make the writer look bad.

10-14-2012, 09:02 PM
These types of post are the ones that make the writer look bad.

We're all curious? Who is viagroso ?

10-15-2012, 04:44 AM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aSbkLvX0kog

10-19-2012, 01:30 PM
:devil: Oh Joe say it ain’t so, I heard that the Chief applied for a job with the Clayton County Georgia Police Department, what will happen to Artie “A-Kiss” ?

I wonder why of all places would the Chief want to move to Clayton Georgia? Does she have a cabin there? Does she have family there? Can anyone enlighten me? :cop:

09-28-2013, 03:57 PM

Unregistered
01-11-2015, 04:48 PM
Empire Seafood

Unregistered
01-14-2015, 10:59 PM
:devil: Oh Joe say it ain’t so, I heard that the Chief applied for a job with the Clayton County Georgia Police Department, what will happen to Artie “A-Kiss” ?

I wonder why of all places would the Chief want to move to Clayton Georgia? Does she have a cabin there? Does she have family there? Can anyone enlighten me? :cop:

Clayton County Georgia is a nasty place with a lot of crime..more like DeKalb County Ga.. she will never fit in..and they make crap pay. Why would anyone want to live there.

From a retired LEO from Dade in Cherokee County Ga..