PDA

View Full Version : Absentee Ballots

10-08-2012, 02:19 PM
If everyone could please be so kind as to submit their 'Absentee Ballots' from the North Campus before the next Sabbath, it would be greatly appreciated by all....Oh, you thought I was referring to election propaganda???? No, nothing in that regard, it just would be such a benefit for those of us who go cross eyed correcting the schedule on a regular basis putting an 'S' by all of your names multiple times throughout the day.

Regards,

G. Patton

10-09-2012, 04:24 AM
Why don't you submit your walking papers, so we can replace you with another POS with better eye vision. If you don't like it LEAVE! but no one cares for your complaining or weak attempt at being a snitch. :evil:

10-25-2012, 10:35 PM
Grow up

10-28-2012, 03:56 PM
Rumor has it that the Chief picked MG to get a team together. MG can't get the same quality men as himself. RDF'S lone shining star, the departments cant make a decision GQ calender boy, He will pick his hand picked favorites and not open it up to everyone. Just like the football overtime that has never been offered to anyone but the glass eyed do nothing we work with. If some of you idiots keep causing waves maybe the Chief needs to bring in some County guys to show you how its done. Dont ruin it for everyone MOVE ON AND LEAVE!

10-28-2012, 06:04 PM
A team of what....Ass kissers, hypocrites or snitches? I mean I don't know why he would need an entire team for this, MG can get all of these fine FIU qualities from O.I.C. Valentine.

10-28-2012, 10:59 PM
If I was the chief, why would I pick the problem makers of this department??? I'm sure I can take a wild guess who is writing. One is a drunk, or well two of you really. One drunk fto, the other is always talking crap and is as white as a goat with a bald ass head. Or maybe it's the other bald guy that is part of their click. Think about it. Quit talking shi* and maybe you will begin getting picked for things. No one in their right mind would pick any of you shi* talkers!!

11-01-2012, 05:01 AM
????