PDA

View Full Version : DELETED POSTINGS / BANNED USER

Sysop
10-04-2012, 10:13 PM
Greetings,

I've become aware of certain postings in this Message Board that violated our posted Terms of Use. To be more specific, the poster was slamming an individual and talking negatively about personal relationships. Further investigating revealed that every one of these postings were originated by the same individual which leads me to believe he has an agenda. The postings have been DELETED and the poster BANNED.

Please remember that there is a way to get your point across without violating our Terms of Use. Even in agencies where problems exist, you detract from your goal of trying to fix things when personal attacks and unprofessional slants are included in your posts. When you write something ask yourself if the media would put it in print exactly as it is...that usually works. For those of you who post professionally, I thank you. For those of you who don't, please be aware that your postings will be deleted and your access to this site banned. Thanks for your support!

10-04-2012, 10:23 PM
Thank you very much. Sysop.

10-07-2012, 01:56 PM
Two of my posts are gone and were never directed at anyone or had anyone's name. They were generalized comments. It's nice to see the bias of the moderators on this site. The deletion of my posts(and others) that were clearly in non violation of TOS had clearly proved plenty to the people who are NOT of the department who come here to offer an opinion. How about deleting posts that are in actual violations (and leaving the others in tact)like on other LEO sites?

Hey folks and if you think a comment is about you, well it's like the old adage: If the shoe fits...

10-08-2012, 02:31 AM
Oye, it's like being back in Cuba. We have "the beard", here too! He does run the show here doesn't he???

10-08-2012, 05:53 PM
In November a new Mayor will be seated in MEDLEY. That person will see the truth, and realize that what the chief did was right. It is sad, no one wants to see someone get fired. Lawsuits are a dime a dozen. The three have a right to do what they are doing. But remember, now the truth will come out and we will all see what actions they took that got them fired.

10-08-2012, 07:57 PM
In November a new Mayor will be seated in MEDLEY. That person will see the truth, and realize that what the chief did was right. It is sad, no one wants to see someone get fired. Lawsuits are a dime a dozen. The three have a right to do what they are doing. But remember, now the truth will come out and we will all see what actions they took that got them fired.

Seriously, is this all you know how to write? Wow...um you sound like a robot on every single post.

“Facts are many, but the truth is one.” -Rabindranath Tagore

10-08-2012, 08:07 PM
You are right, I probably sound like a robot. The truth is normally dry. Unlike you who's post sound so insightful full of ????. And please do not compare me to Rabindranath Tagore, I don't think I will ever win a nobel price for these writings. Facts.

10-08-2012, 09:21 PM
This sounds like an angry post. Makes no sense. Does not utilize this site to its' potential.

10-08-2012, 09:38 PM
This sounds like an angry post. Makes no sense. Does not utilize this site to its' potential.

Ethically, better than the two evils there my friend. Misuse your official position to do dirty deeds and manipulate the chief into making illegal decisions.

And your right about Mr Martell, he is a smart man. Smart enough to keep his mouth closed and stay out of this. But, don't think for one minute that he's not taking notes about all of this.

10-08-2012, 09:45 PM
Oh, I know he is keeping track of all this. That is why I have appeared. I want him to read the truth not the veil you are spilling to make this police dept look like something it is not. The majority of this dept. backs the chief. Fact. And the majority of this dept will back the new mayor, just as we have backed every new mayor that we have worked for.

10-08-2012, 09:49 PM
You will also have no other choice than I back the new chief too !!

10-08-2012, 09:54 PM
You know and I know that she (the chief) has been doing an excellent job. Your comment about a new chief is false. Fact. Again, an attempt by a disgruntal employee to divide this police dept. We all have choices, including you, find happiness, go find a new job. fact.

10-08-2012, 10:35 PM
This is all a losing game. The janette side and the Olmedo side. Everybody here is upset about the termination. I work here I am not happy because of the fighting that it is causing. We still don't know why Olmedo was fired. But we do know that some offi era here have done some pretty crazy things and no one has been fired.

It's sad that the tension is so thick around here. I feel it everyday. Whoever the Facts guy is and the other guy is are not doing anyone anygood by talking BS.

If the chief will not tell us the truth than someone has to. I'm not picking sides, we just want the truth.

I like Janette and I like Joe. But I have never seen her act so mysteriously like she is now for any reason.

I say this; lay off the chatter and let the process run its course. If there was malfeasance it will come out for sure.

I'm sorry but it's not a great and happy place for me now.

10-08-2012, 10:43 PM
I agree with you on many points you make. But some are odd. "The chief won't tell us the truth" maybe that is because of a law suit. The chief is being wise and not talking about it. You are right, it will all take it's course. The reason as I said i've appeared is because there needs to be another voice. Not just one that keeps beating this dept to the ground.

10-08-2012, 10:54 PM
You are right, I probably sound like a robot. The truth is normally dry. Unlike you who's post sound so insightful full of ????. And please do not compare me to Rabindranath Tagore, I don't think I will ever win a nobel price for these writings. Facts.
I would never compare you to anyone of that caliber! My posts are just as insightful as yours, but I don’t take any of this as personally as you seem to be doing. I am the other side of the coin, if you will. I’m pretty sure at this point that you have me mixed up with someone else. I am not of your department. I don't need to worry about what people think. For all you know, I could be a friend, family member, from another department, or even a reporter. I’m sure you are nearly smart enough to know lots of people come here.

You and everyone else in the world is entitled to an opinion. And you know what they say about opinions. Right?

I see that you feel strongly about your perceptions/realities just like everyone else should on what they believe. There are always two sides of a story and somewhere in between is the truth. But as a learned person, I have read and paid attention to certain details. I find substance on the path that I have chosen.

Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony." "What is "real"? How do you define "real"?"
"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill -- the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill -- you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes." ~Morpheus!

Come on, you know you smiled when you read that. FACT! hahaha I can quote the Matrix too!

10-08-2012, 11:12 PM
Your right that was funny. That's a really big quote book you bought. lol
At the end of the day, we all go home to our families and forget about this. Fact.

10-08-2012, 11:19 PM
Your right that was funny. That's a really big quote book you bought. lol
At the end of the day, we all go home to our families and forget about this. Fact.

Well, that one was actually a copy and paste, cause I'm cute like that. I am not as mean as you would have me pegged. I do care..just on a different level.

So yes... go home to your family and relax. Tomorrow is yet another day.

You know you smiled again. :)

10-09-2012, 01:37 AM
I agree with you on many points you make. But some are odd. "The chief won't tell us the truth" maybe that is because of a law suit. The chief is being wise and not talking about it. You are right, it will all take it's course. The reason as I said i've appeared is because there needs to be another voice. Not just one that keeps beating this dept to the ground.

Public records don't lie. There is no investigation going on. The investigation is closed, so there is no need for the chief to hide anything. She can very easily tell us, I fired joe Jorge and Freddy for this. But she won't.

Truth be told, according to the charter, she has no power to fire anyone. Why do these things happen?? Well, because we have a disfunctional town government that allows for a department head to act without oversight or approval from the own council. We ALL heard that Jack Morrow tried to ask the mayor about the fired officers and he was cut off and the entire meeting was adjourned. Now, if there was no malfeasance , why not answer jack morrow's question?

I am rooting for these guys because they are personal friends of mine and have always been straight up with me. At least Jorge is an awesomely decent human being. In the past I've asked the chief a question and i get the run around. I'm like wtf? I may be newer around here, but that doesn't mean that I am blind or that I can't figure things out for myself.

A wise old man once told me, you can always tell when the end of an administration is near when employer actions become secretive and evasive. Sound familiar ?

I feel it. I can feel the end of the BS around here is soon to come. We want transparency and feel like we are trusted.

That's just my take sports fans.

10-09-2012, 02:18 AM
These guys were betting on councilman JM. That's sad. I hope they have a plan B. And by the way you are wrong on half of your comments I can tell you are really new around here. We will hear the why, that time will come.

10-09-2012, 12:34 PM
JM has more integrity than you do secret agent man!

Sysop
10-12-2012, 04:28 AM
Two of my posts are gone and were never directed at anyone or had anyone's name. They were generalized comments. It's nice to see the bias of the moderators on this site. The deletion of my posts(and others) that were clearly in non violation of TOS had clearly proved plenty to the people who are NOT of the department who come here to offer an opinion. How about deleting posts that are in actual violations (and leaving the others in tact)like on other LEO sites?

Hey folks and if you think a comment is about you, well it's like the old adage: If the shoe fits...

I deleted the posts because you violated the Terms of Use. Your messages would not have been deleted otherwise. If you want to reproduce the post by emailing it to me, I'd be more than happy to show you what you did wrong. If, however, you just want to complain about our moderating efforts, I suggest that you start a law enforcement website of your own and use it instead. If you are not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

10-12-2012, 03:45 PM
Hey Guys and girls. This site is purely for entertainment. Sometimes you may find some useful info , but for the most part, it was created by a disgruntled officer to bash other disgruntled officers and crappy administrations. I'm sure that in order to run this site as a public forum, there are certain rules must govern the stability, maintenance, monitoring and security of sites such as this. Therefore, the site administrators have a duty to abide by the rules created for the stability of the site. If you'd like to bash Jeanette's actions, just follow the rules and I am sure that the moderator will not entertain deletion requests. Just follow the rules.

Whether or not Mrs Jinete assigns YL to constantly read this blog or not, I have been assured that everything will remain undisturbed if you follow the rules. In other words , you may expose all of her wrongdoings , but do it professionally and with tact.