PDA

View Full Version : NO RAISES FOR MEDLEY OFFICERS

10-02-2012, 11:58 PM
Well, as many truths are being devulged here, I would like to start off by telling my brothers and sisters of the great Medley Police Department that thanks to our mentally obutse, but physically widening and sagging Chief of Police, raises have been postponed!

Here we are, NO RAISES in a Town that is fiscally stable! :shock:

As this is a clear violation of the Town Charter, our Chief, just in case this was kept from you all, by her own free will chose to pay an Off Duty Hialeah Police Officer $50.00+ an hour to investigate three of our own Officers! Her reason; Medley has no competent investigators??? WTF??? Well, $7,000.00 later, Detective Benito "Mussolini" Merino is a richer man, laughing all the way to the bank and our Chief has a storm of questions to answer for. I am sure that the Town Council never authorized such an expense. And, only the Council can authorize this type of expenditure.

A word to the wise, any municipality, council, mayor or department head, even a finance manager, that choses to liberally operate a city outisde the rules established by ordinance, inlcuding but not limited to the disbursement of public monies for unauthorized expenses, is guilty of gross mismanagement. Mismanagement of this magnitude is frequently investigated by FDLE. A complaint may be drawn up as soon as tomorrow. (manalapan vs. Brown .e1976)

The Town may be in more trouble than we think. The beard left alot more trouble for Martell then we will ever know.

Ramoncito, you can't hide behind the bible and smoke the devil's lettuce at the same time you know. It WILL catch up to you and the devil is always watching!! :devil:

Just remember everyone, YOU CAN BE NEXT!

:cop:

10-03-2012, 12:16 AM
We keep hearing from you what you think the chief did wrong. Can you tell us what you did wrong. What you and your team got fired for. Can't believe that you got fired for nothing. You must of done something. Little bits and pieces are coming out what you did wrong and it don't look good. Just want answers.

10-03-2012, 12:21 AM
We keep hearing from you what you think the chief did wrong. Can you tell us what you did wrong. What you and your team got fired for. Can't believe that you got fired for nothing. You must of done something. Little bits and pieces are coming out what you did wrong and it don't look good. Just want answers.

You cant handle the truth!

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

10-03-2012, 12:25 AM

I can, I can tell you what I did wrong..Same thing that you're doing wrong.. Trusting and believing that we worked in a police department with people who have balls!

You too will be ostricized!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10-03-2012, 12:27 AM
So, now you make believe someone else responded to the post. Yet no response to the question. The simple question. I see now.

10-03-2012, 12:40 AM
So, now you make believe someone else responded to the post. Yet no response to the question. The simple question. I see now.

Contrair Monfriar !!!! ha ha ha !!!!

No one has done anything wrong !!!! Pure and simple vendetta !!!!

The truth is in your possession !!!!

We know who you are and your grammar still sucks. Online degree or not !!!

You continue to write like a Troglodyte !!!!

Keep it up !!!

10-03-2012, 12:46 AM
Sad. Simple question. No response. Just alot of nothing.

10-03-2012, 12:50 AM
Sad. Simple question. No response. Just alot of nothing.

It sounds like you think know alot.

Tutoring inside Jeanette's office is free of charge to anyone willing to try her coffee.

All that gets you is more time with poor lonely Jeanette while Artie's at the Markham Park range!!!

Keep it up, it's all coming to a close soon.

:evil:

10-03-2012, 01:47 AM
Mrs Answers....the truth hurts. Especially when it's a big, in your face, ticking time-clock with 35 days counting left on your employment here.

10-03-2012, 11:41 PM
I said it once and I'll say it again. WOW this will make a great news item. No need for a smudge campaign, as the truth will always make a better story. Can't wait.

10-04-2012, 02:22 AM
NO RAiSES BECAUSE WE ARE BEING MISMANAGED!

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT WE HAVE HAD TO BUY CARS WITH FORFEITURE MONIES!!!

WTF???

INSTEAD OF USING THAT TO IMPROVE OUR EQUIPMENT PLATFORM AND GIVE OUR OFFICERS BETTER TOOLS TO WORK, CREATE AN INTERDICTION OVERTIME PROGRAM TO PAY O.T. FOR OFFICERS, SHE BUYS PATROL CARS WITH FORFEITURE MONEY.

BOYS & GIRLS, SHE DOES THIS SO THAT SHE MAKES IT SEEM LIKE SHE'S REDUCING THE OPERATING COSTS OF THE DEPARTMENT, WHILE SHE SECRETLY SUBMITS SALARY INCREASE REQUESTS FOR HER STAFF, TO BE APPROVED BY THE COUNCIL UNDER A "CONSENT" AGENDA. THIS MEANS THAT THE THIS PARTICULAR REQUEST IS WRITTEN ALONGSIDE A BUNCH OF OTHER MISCELLANEOUS REQUESTS WHICH ARE NOT USUALLY READ IN PUBLIC (ALOUD) AT THE TOWN COUNCIL MEETINGS. SNEAKY, HUH??? WELL, JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU KNOW SOMEONE THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS.

OH, AND WE ALL KNOW WHO "her staff" IS!

WHAT'S FUNNY IS THAT SHE THINK THAT THE COUNCIL MEMBERS ARE JUST SOME BUNCH OF TRAILER PARK YAHOO'S THAT DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT TOWN ADMINISTRATION. BOY, IS SHE WRONG. THEY ARE READING AND VETOING ANY AND ALL REQUESTS SHE IS MAKING, THROUGH THE MAYOR OR NOT. IT HAS TO BE VOTED AND APPROVED BY A MAJORITY OF THE COUNCIL. JUST LIKE THAT "M.B. to CAPTAIN" PROMOTION ATTEMPT. THAT GOT SHOT DOWN LIKE AN IRAQI MIG-29 OVER BAGHDAD.

EVEN HER RENTERS KNOW WHO SHE REALLY IS! SHE'S NOT FOOLING ANYONE! THEY ARE EVEN TALKING!

AND EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT's REALLY UP WITH HIDTa BOY AND THE 33 SITUATION. NOW HE'S GIVING SHOOTING LESSONS UP IN BROWARD!! QUE ESTUPIDA, NI CUENTA SE DA DE LOS TARROS QUE LE ESTAN PEGANDO!

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, YOU'RE ALWAYS THE LAST TO KNOW!

:wink:

10-04-2012, 09:44 PM
Our pay did not decrease as other dept.s in the area. Our insurance did not go up. Comments like the one about the council are yahoo's (not true). We live a good life because of our job, because of THE TOWN OF MEDLEY. Officers are working overtime when needed. So again, meaningless talk from a cry baby. The people who read this site probably laugh at the things you write and see through it as a disgruntal employee or (disgruntal x employee).

10-05-2012, 01:00 AM
It is a very well known fact that she has someone monitoring this day and night. This blog is purely for entertainment and is not to be taken seriously. If some poster writes something that upsets you, I guess it's jut too bad.

Delete all posts and ban everyone that is transmitting from the Town server, I say. You shouldn't be on here during work hours or on a city computer anyway. Utlizing the city computer or allowing employess to access this or any other social media website is just wrong. Aaaannd, just the fact that theChief has appointed Yvonne Paredes Little to be the blog monitor, only proves that she can dish it out but she can't take it.

Leoaffairs bothers her to no end.

The fireworks start next week anyway.

10-13-2012, 01:04 AM
For years medley alway had a great source of OT available for their officers. All of a sudden, this lady takes over and we have 5 lawsuits, 4 pending disciplinary actions, now we can't even eat together anymore? WTF???

I see a desperate woman at the end of her career!

Truthfully, I can handle a sour personality that is truthful to my face then a Sweet and hypocritical personality that constantly lies to us on a constant basis.

We have no OT, no transparency and now (thank you Chief), no comraderie!!!!

Dear Town Council-time for a change. Stop allowing yourself to be lied to.

10-13-2012, 01:38 AM
Dear, disgruntal employee. Please leave. Thank you.
PS: These nasty tactics are not working.

10-13-2012, 04:00 AM
Dear, disgruntal employee. Please leave. Thank you.
PS: These nasty tactics are not working.

Not working??? ha ha ha!!!, Yes they are..... (HELLO???????) That is why YL is reading every posting and you are replying to everything written on here.

You make no sense ? You are definitely part of "her" staff !!

10-13-2012, 04:18 PM
So, i guess my comment is true. You are a disgruntal employee. Things aren't going your way. The ha ha ha comment by you shows your level of maturity "0 0 0 0 0".

10-13-2012, 05:09 PM
[quote="Please"]So, i guess my comment is true. You are a disgruntal employee. Things aren't going your way. The ha ha ha comment by you shows your level of maturity "0 0 0 0 0".[/]

It's written; "Disgruntled" you illiterate goofball. You give yourself away just by the way you write!

And, there's no reason to be disgruntled. We have the law on our side. You have ...........???????? Well,,,,, you have Retardie!!! That's right, "ukulele Retardie"!!! That's who you have.

I know exactly who you are.

So does everyone else, y el :devil: sabe lo que hace!!!!!

10-13-2012, 05:38 PM
Thank you for correcting me. Now let me correct you, you don't have the law on your side, talk is: you VIOLATED the law. Time will tell.

10-13-2012, 07:11 PM
Thank you for correcting me. Now let me correct you, you don't have the law on your side, talk is: you VIOLATED the law. Time will tell.

No they didn't. The only confirmed violations of law (ordinance) that have been committed are the obvious (in your face) violations of town ordinance that were spearheaded by the chief. You do know that she does not have the power to fire? Or hire for that matter. Only the town council has that power and she, along with that profusly perspiring Pizzi, completely disrespected the town council and forced the illegal termination of three officers. It is obvious to all, that if your opinion is truly what you have been authoring here on leoaffairs, you are truly a lost soul or a soldier of the :devil: !!

I believe the latter.

Either way, lets see if you have the balls to post your comments on here once the council hears the matter.

10-17-2012, 02:32 PM
MR OFFICER (SGT... LT W/E)... you got fired! OH WELL..man up. Go apply at another department! Maybe it's time for you to get into politcs. You seem like you will be right at home with the scum of the earth. Go run for mayor where you can legally betray, bluff, burn, cheat, chisel, con, deceive, delude, double-cross, dupe, entice, exploit, flimflam, gyp, have, hoodwink, impose on,juggle, lure, manipulate, mislead, rope in, scam, seduce, suck in, take, and trick a larger group of people.

Move on and take it like a MAN. I know it's a hard concept to grasp, but you eventually met your match! You are the devil and deserved exactly what you got. Go to the psychiatrist, have him double up your Prozac prescription and you will be just fine.I heard it helps with OCD as well. Maybe it well help stop the repeated and unwanted thoughts in your head of the big bad Chief paying someone to catch you doing what YOU did wrong. Boo Hooooooo... You will be A OK!

It's sad to know that our streets are kept safe by a bunch of petty, immature DUMB ASSES that have the time to sit and create a magical world of vendettas and conspiracy theories in there heads! Face reality you bunch of entitled morons, not everyone is going to like you, not everyone is going to agree with you... get over it! ITS LIFE. Go to work, do your job and stop thinking the world is out to get you. Maybe if you focused more on your personal life, i.e. marriage and kids, you wouldnt be so damn preoccupied with the petty shit you post on this site daily.

Do good and you will receive good... do bad and in time you will pay for it.
Hire all the attorneys you want... waste all the time in the world. At the end the truth will prevail. You will never be back at Medley. End of story.

Sincerely
The Civilian

10-17-2012, 04:44 PM
You hit it on the nose, Civilian.

10-17-2012, 05:05 PM
Dear Civilian; I sure am glad that this is an entertainment blog!!

But you're no civilian are you?

Well, Godspeed !

10-17-2012, 05:35 PM
MR OFFICER (SGT... LT W/E)... you got fired! OH WELL..man up. Go apply at another department! Maybe it's time for you to get into politcs. You seem like you will be right at home with the scum of the earth. Go run for mayor where you can legally betray, bluff, burn, cheat, chisel, con, deceive, delude, double-cross, dupe, entice, exploit, flimflam, gyp, have, hoodwink, impose on,juggle, lure, manipulate, mislead, rope in, scam, seduce, suck in, take, and trick a larger group of people.

Move on and take it like a MAN. I know it's a hard concept to grasp, but you eventually met your match! You are the devil and deserved exactly what you got. Go to the psychiatrist, have him double up your Prozac prescription and you will be just fine.I heard it helps with OCD as well. Maybe it well help stop the repeated and unwanted thoughts in your head of the big bad Chief paying someone to catch you doing what YOU did wrong. Boo Hooooooo... You will be A OK!

It's sad to know that our streets are kept safe by a bunch of petty, immature DUMB ASSES that have the time to sit and create a magical world of vendettas and conspiracy theories in there heads! Face reality you bunch of entitled morons, not everyone is going to like you, not everyone is going to agree with you... get over it! ITS LIFE. Go to work, do your job and stop thinking the world is out to get you. Maybe if you focused more on your personal life, i.e. marriage and kids, you wouldnt be so damn preoccupied with the petty shit you post on this site daily.

Do good and you will receive good... do bad and in time you will pay for it.
Hire all the attorneys you want... waste all the time in the world. At the end the truth will prevail. You will never be back at Medley. End of story.

Sincerely
The Civilian

Why so angry, civilian? Do you personally know these men that you hate them so much? Do you feel your (insert favorite term here: i.e friend, employee, lover) is being wronged? Oh I see, it’s OK for YOU to express your opinion and come to their aide but it's not ok for anyone else on the opposite end to do the same.

If you personally felt/knew you were wronged, would you sit down and take it? Obviously you don't or you wouldn't have posted what you did. Your personal opinion is all yours to have but it does not make it all factual. You have chosen your path which is also your prerogative, but don’t come here telling anyone else what they should do with their lives or stance on the matter.

Why is it so hard to believe that people on the top may have royally screwed up? They are human too and are NOT exempt from making errors. I have said this many times and I will say it again: Stand up and defend whatever you believe in. It’s your god given right as a human being!

Keep on fighting guys. If you are right in the eyes of the court, justice should prevail. No matter the outcome, you know you did what you could. KICK ASS, TAKE NAMES AND ROCK ON!

If you don’t stand up for something, you stand for nothing!

10-17-2012, 06:46 PM
This is an entertainment blog, because the last several post have made me laugh. Nothing to take serious here. Jab, Jab and more Jabs.

10-17-2012, 06:53 PM
You got to admit, civilian described someone perfectly.

10-17-2012, 07:09 PM
I'm the least bit angry and fortunately I have NO relation to anyone involved in this fiasco. I'm just a well informed outsider that finds this site insanely entertaining.
What is the big deal with trying to figure out who everyone is on here anyway?
You will NEVER figure it out... so drop it.
Thanks for stating the obvious ..."opinions are not factual".
There is a difference between stating an opinion and creating fairy tales and elaborate conspiracy theories based on nothing but emotion, a hurt ego and obvious anger at the fact that he's finally paying for beig the devil he is. :devil:

and Mr River Runner... What else would you consider this informative site if not entertainment????? This is nothing but a place for mad cops to ANONYMOUSLY vent there anger on how unfair life is and cry a river on how he said and she said and they said and he's getting more money and she's sucked her way to the top... its HILARIOUS!

I am a civilian 100%. NEVER worked a day in the field.

LOVE,

THE CIVILIAN

10-17-2012, 08:16 PM
A “supposedly” informed civilian is not necessarily a well-informed one. My remark about your anger is my interpretation of your words. There was plenty of bias, bashing and finger pointing in your rant. There was no sense of entertainment other than your own amusement in telling someone to take meds. I must confess, that part made me chuckle a bit as it’s something I would say.

Honestly, I have no inclination or desire to find out who you are. I thought you had enough comprehension skills to know never asked you that question. Based on your post, it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that you are aiming your words in a certain direction/person that you know.

And good for you! I can tell that you too are speaking out on what you believe in. On the flip side…good for anyone else that wants to vent about whatever they want and even about that comedian of a Chief, including her cronies.

Keep it up guys, fight for what you believe in and let the court do what it must. From what I have read so far, it’s very unique and interesting.

FYI, I am also not a cop or civilian employee either. I could be a reporter for all you know. How awesome is that?

Do not be dismayed to learn there is a bit of the devil in you. There is a bit of the devil in us all. ~Byron Cover
:o

10-17-2012, 11:45 PM
Ah, there goes that quotes book again. You are definitely getting your monies worth. Thank you very much, Civilian for putting into words what most of us have been thinking.

10-18-2012, 02:04 AM
Ah, there goes that quotes book again. You are definitely getting your monies worth. Thank you very much, Civilian for putting into words what most of us have been thinking.

I see my pal "facts" is here. Well hello there! Was that supposed to insult me? Aw, come on now, we came so far on other posts! We even shared a few chuckles. But alas, I know knowledge an literacy is actually intimidating to some.

Btw, books are awesome. It would benefit you and most in here to grab a book now and then and learn something new. They even help expand your vernacular!
:wink: