PDA

View Full Version : This is wrong

09-26-2012, 11:25 AM
Appropriate movie quote:

"I'd rather live in a world where people have the guts to say This is Wrong".

It is wrong for someone who believes they have authority over you to follow you into the RESTROOM. Then demand you speak to him and show him respect, all the while he is sneaking a peek at your junk. This is called sexual harassment.

There are places where you can report this if you don't feel safe reporting it at our department.

I believe you

09-26-2012, 04:54 PM
I will say one thing, if he does not get his position back, he will definitely file a sexual harassment complaint to the EEOC. Quote of the day, "Do not mess with someone who has good info on you".

09-26-2012, 05:31 PM
He did report it to a Kaptain, which went nowhere. Ever since he has been targeted.

If he does file an EEOC complaint that will be the third cmplaint since October. there are two every active complaints now.

It's a good thing the city didn't have to dip into the reserves for the 2012/2013 budget year. They are going to need it after all is said and done.

05-19-2013, 10:51 PM
Important note........there WERE two open EEOC complaints. They were closed, no merit to the complaints.
Nothing surprising.

05-31-2013, 12:06 PM
Ah, Homestead P.D
A bastion of Affirmative Action, the epicenter of the “Fundamental Transformation of America” and the place that keeps Hope and Change alive.
What a crap hole!

06-01-2013, 02:24 AM
What a CROCK!! You're probably one of those "Glorified Security Guards" that has applied for every agency under the sun and never hired. Maybe even tried here but was DQ. Must have been denied A Lot of times. Go to the housing developements and work as security there. They will take anyone. Obviously you don't know what you're commenting about. Useless Full of Crap!!

06-01-2013, 11:16 AM
What a CROCK!! You're probably one of those "Glorified Security Guards" that has applied for every agency under the sun and never hired. Maybe even tried here but was DQ. Must have been denied A Lot of times. Go to the housing developements and work as security there. They will take anyone. Obviously you don't know what you're commenting about. Useless Full of Crap!!

Did FDLE move out of your building yet or are they moving in permanently due to the number of corrupt officers?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :devil: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :devil: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

06-13-2013, 02:16 AM
Well let's see.....hmmmm. Investigated...arrested....terminated... OR. Investigated..and terminated...

Can't blame us for the stupid choices made by others so..

There's no reason for FDLE to be here since we do our job..But We did hear they were planning to pay you a visit to show you how a real investigation is done.

06-26-2013, 03:54 PM
is the chief supposed to build moral kicking georgie out of db? thats the hardest working guy u got upstairs. i guess knowing the wrong person can get u booted out. just one more jab for the chief.

07-15-2013, 11:28 AM
I checked with FDLE they are returning soon

11-04-2013, 04:07 AM
There still two EEOC complaints plus harrassment charges being investigated. I should know I filed the complaints.

11-05-2013, 01:45 AM
Can we somehow bring back Captain Chong to straighten this place up. does the Maj. evaluate his wife?

11-16-2013, 06:55 PM
Homestead saga

The Story Homestead Saga has been deleted because this is not the proper forum to discuss ongoing investigations.

The Homestead Saga can be viewed in the PBA Heat.

11-19-2013, 05:18 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko2bgDNZ9q4

11-19-2013, 10:57 PM
"Homestead Saga", is referring to my case.

HMM, MY QUESTION IS, WHY ARE YOU TRYING SO HARD TO GET OUT OF A DEPOSITION ON THIS CASE?????

This is all public record and on file with the clerk of the court.

This Post has been edited by MOD 659

11-20-2013, 04:22 AM
I guess Mrs. Anonymous doesn't like the truth.

NO WORRIES, I will repost on other outlets.

11-20-2013, 05:59 AM
Not only is it public information, that clip was cut/pasted from the most recent PBA Heat, written by John Rivera. Mod, you have violated the TOU; there was nothing in that paragraph that was not publicly known and/or available, nor did it compromise the investigation.

As a former MOD, I know what can and cannot be posted. I will report you to Mod 1 and SysOp myself.

11-20-2013, 06:07 AM
This is the Homestead forum, intended to discuss Homestead issues. The following is definitely a Homestead issue.

Homestead saga (by John Rivera)
Well, it seems as though having your Internal Affairs Captain and main hatchet investigator shredding documents, starting with their own IA files, is an acceptable practice within the City of Homestead. Oh, and failing to show up for depositions multiple times is cool too. Sure, the City had to shell out money in order to pay for the Captain’s complete disregard for the justice system but who cares? After all, it’s only tax money. At least Homestead is setting precedent, and if it’s ok for the Chief’s handpicked people it surely must be ok for the rest of the subordinates to shred public records, repeatedly refuse to show up for depositions, etc. Oh yeah, and when finally brought in for a deposition, the Captain takes the fifth and surprisingly there are no inquires, no investigations from anywhere or anyone. Now, she is waiting for her attorney (FOP attorney) who is on trial. Yes, I said on trial – not in trial. Seems he himself was arrested and if he gets out of the jam, he’ll represent the fine Captain. Damn, is this a great country, or what? Stay tuned on this one, it’s getting juicer by the day.

http://dadecountypba.org/?p=2755

11-20-2013, 02:10 PM
Pay Attention

JUST BECAUSE IT WAS WRITTEN BY JOHN RIVERA DOESNT MAKE IT THE TRUTH

JUST BECAUSE IT WAS WRITTEN IN THE PBA HEAT DOESNT MAKE IT THE TRUTH

HAVING YOUR OWN PAPER TO EXERCISE FREEDOM OF SPEECH DOESNT MAKE IT THE TRUTH

ITS THAT SIMPLE.

SO THE MODERATOR WAS CORRECT TO REMOVE THE POST

11-20-2013, 02:29 PM
Per the terms of use, it did not violate any rules. There were no names, dates, places, times, or any detailed information that could compromise, slander or hinder anyone or any investigation.

That you do not agree with it, or have information to the contrary is a matter that can also be addressed on the forum. I can post that the sky is red, which is not true; you can then post that it is not true, and offer information as to why, if you so desire. At the end of it all, I will not have violated any of the TOU, and therefore my post is to be left alone.

However incorrect you may believe that quote to be, it is a published article, and can be quoted. The Mods cannot do as they please. They can remove posts that violate the TOU that have been set forth by Mod 1 and Sysop. As long as the post is in accordance with the TOU, they must leave them posted.

MOD 1
11-20-2013, 02:42 PM
Pay Attention

JUST BECAUSE IT WAS WRITTEN BY JOHN RIVERA DOESNT MAKE IT THE TRUTH

JUST BECAUSE IT WAS WRITTEN IN THE PBA HEAT DOESNT MAKE IT THE TRUTH

HAVING YOUR OWN PAPER TO EXERCISE FREEDOM OF SPEECH DOESNT MAKE IT THE TRUTH

ITS THAT SIMPLE.

SO THE MODERATOR WAS CORRECT TO REMOVE THE POST

Just because something is written by any journalist or columnist doesn't' necessarily make it true.

Just because it appears in some type of media, doesn't necessarily, make it true.

Just because YOU shouted that the Moderator was correct to remove the post doesn't make it true. It's my decision to make, whether the Moderator's decision is correct or not.

Mod 1

11-21-2013, 01:56 AM
:devil: Breaking news, A captain is the subject of an Internal Affairs investigation according to their own personal private attorney!!! :oops:
Could this be the reason FDLE has been at the station??

11-22-2013, 02:04 AM
me thinks a certain female Captain could go to jail if everything posted is true ,best to get arrested after retirement then while still on active duty.

11-29-2013, 11:56 PM
NO, I DID NOT TAKE A PLEA DEAL ON TUESDAY, THAT WAS GEO SOTO.
My trial is scheduled for Monday.

11-30-2013, 04:03 AM
Jury selection and the time it takes to complete it should be something to see. Well we will all wait and see. This is the perfect time for all of your supporters to in fact show their support. Are they planning to be there with you? We're sure your husband will be there by your side supporting you through everything. No matter what, you have an attorney and your family to help guide and support you. They are there for you and want only the best for you.

12-03-2013, 08:39 PM
Hopefully the corrupt officers from homestead will be removed. I will not hold my breath. Doubt they could fire that many from such a corrupt force anyway.

03-12-2014, 12:59 AM
Appropriate movie quote:

It is wrong for someone who believes they have authority over you to follow you into the RESTROOM. Then demand you speak to him and show him respect, all the while he is sneaking a peek at your junk. This is called sexual harassment.

There are places where yorespectport this if you don't feel safe reporting it at our department.

I believe you

This must have been AA. I had a meeting with him and all he could talk about was how he was so proud to be openly gay. My witness thinks he was hitting on him. I mean comeon no one cares that you are gay. Why do some gays have to always bring this front and center and push it in your face? I have never met a heterosexual in a professional setting that couldnt stop bragging about how they like the opposite sex. His professionalism leaves a lot more to be desired to say the least and this is not to even mention his absolute lack of integrity.

Unregistered
06-13-2020, 03:12 PM
Appropriate movie quote:

There are places where you can report this if you don't feel safe reporting it at our department.

I believe you

HPD cops sexually harassing other cops.

Would never happen.