PDA

View Full Version : Worst chief ever, WAGNER!!

09-23-2012, 03:48 PM
Any thoughts? I sure as hell agree.

09-24-2012, 11:54 PM
The Boy King tries to manipulate HPD now.

09-26-2012, 06:51 PM
Does anyone know a good male enhancement product that won't elevate my blood pressure to dangerous levels?

09-28-2012, 08:56 PM
Sorry to disagree but for those of us that were there, two words: Rick Stone. Worst two years of our careers.

10-01-2012, 11:44 PM
Sorry to disagree but for those of us that were there, two words: Rick Stone. Worst two years of our careers.
Wrong....Rick Stone didn't know any better. Chad Wagner knows better and chooses to close his eyes, turn his head, its all about self preservation for him.

10-02-2012, 02:14 AM
Amen on that!

10-02-2012, 02:16 PM
In my opinion, American Airlines is not safe to fly. The seats are not secure. If you are flying, I would recommend choosing another airline.

10-06-2012, 03:19 AM
He could have hit the eject button but stayed to be slaped in the face by our friends at city hall. Is this the best you guys have for him? Now his own guys are going to trash him? If this is what we are to become we deserve what we have comming

10-08-2012, 12:37 PM
He could have hit the eject button but stayed to be slaped in the face by our friends at city hall. Is this the best you guys have for him? Now his own guys are going to trash him? If this is what we are to become we deserve what we have comming
He didn't "hit the eject button" because he would have lost too much money from the DROP-self preservation. This is not "what we are to become", it is what he has created. "Trash him"? Its Karma, what goes around comes around-it's his turn, he shoveled it out, now it's on his lap, face.

10-08-2012, 06:29 PM
He didn't "hit the eject button" because he would have lost too much money from the DROP-self preservation. This is not "what we are to become", it is what he has created. "Trash him"? Its Karma, what goes around comes around-it's his turn, he shoveled it out, now it's on his lap, face.

Ohhh poor baby, It looks like someone has poopie in their pants.

10-08-2012, 06:39 PM
Just not true he was out of here with a job.He lost money to stay here.He was asked to stay and he did.he would have been much better of had he left.He stayed to attempt to salvage as much of this place as he could.He got his nuts cut because his heart was with our cause.You guys have no idea what a bad chief is but I have a pretty good idea you will soon enough.I will be gone I will pray for all of you

10-08-2012, 09:10 PM
Look, you're not going to get rich doing this. But if an extra $200 to $500 a month would help, then this might be for you. Read on.

If you are the kind of person that enjoys giving your opinions about new products and services and getting paid for it, then you've found something you're going to really enjoy.

And the best part is that this service is NO COST to you.

Here's what it's all about. My name is Hailey Gates and I'm a stay at home mom of three young children. I have been making money taking surveys at home for several years. I just do it when I have some time throughout my day.

I've been doing this so successfully for a few years now that the Marketing Research companies want me to find other like-minded people who can take paid surveys at home. People like you.

When I first started in this business I had to pay $35 for a list of paid survey companies. But YOU don't have to pay that. I'm giving you the same list for free.

Here's how it works. Fortune 500 corporations spend millions of dollars per year with Market Research companies to try to find out what their consumers really want. That's where you come in. The Market Research companies send you surveys that you complete online right at your computer and then pay you for your time and effort. It's very simple.

You've heard of the companies that need your opinions. Companies like Apple, Ford, Starbucks, TGI Fridays, Calvin Klein, etc. Virtually every company that sells to the public uses market research in one way or another. And you might have heard of the Market Research companies as well: Nielsen (the TV ratings people), IPSOS, NPD, Synovate, etc. We currently have over 40 Market Research companies in our members' area (you can see the top 20 here without registering). All of them want your opinions for their clients and they pay you for them.

10-09-2012, 01:32 AM
I can't train my cat to use the litter box! It pissed all over my silk sheets. Does anyone know how to get cat urine out of a mattress?

10-09-2012, 02:33 AM
I had the same problem cat piss is about one thousand times stronger than human piss so what you have to do is piss on the exact spot where your cat pissed one thousand times then it should even things out or kill your cat and buy a new mattress up to you but my way gives you an excuse to piss on your own mattress and that's always fun

10-12-2012, 04:33 PM
Just not true he was out of here with a job.He lost money to stay here.He was asked to stay and he did.he would have been much better of had he left.He stayed to attempt to salvage as much of this place as he could.He got his nuts cut because his heart was with our cause.You guys have no idea what a bad chief is but I have a pretty good idea you will soon enough.I will be gone I will pray for all of you

That is the problem the Chief's heart should NOT be with the PBA, Department or his personal preservation. It should be with JUSTICE and the CITIZENs he was sworn to serve. Shame on your poor attempt to paint him as he did it for us. No, he did it for himself, his golf buddy and "His" protected little group. The end is near.

10-14-2012, 12:18 AM
My Grandmother's Meatball Recipe

1 1/2 lbs. Ground Chuck
1/2 lb of Ground Pork
2 Eggs
1 cup Pamnesan Reggiano Cheese
3/4 cup Seasoned Breadcrumbs
6 Garlic Cloves minced
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
2 Cups Water

Mix everything together and form meatballs. Bake at 350 degrees for 1/2 hour. Put in sauce and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.

Best meatballs you will ever taste.

10-30-2012, 04:18 PM

That is the problem the Chief's heart should NOT be with the PBA, Department or his personal preservation. It should be with JUSTICE and the CITIZENs he was sworn to serve. Shame on your poor attempt to paint him as he did it for us. No, he did it for himself, his golf buddy and "His" protected little group. The end is near.

The solution is........Hire Scott Israel!

11-05-2012, 02:02 AM
CW had a business called CBK Investigations with Officer M.E.R.- State of Florida Division of Corporations FEI/EIN# 650013569. They used that business to post a cash bond for a criminal defendant charged with Murder with a Firearm (Broward County Court Case# 88005551CF-10A-Def. John Pacay) arrested by your own Hollywood Police Officers and your own department. :shock:

11-18-2012, 11:05 PM
This guy is out of control, the lies, undermining, cover-ups, and games with the PBA and his golf buddy JM. Hope he takes all his vacation time and gets out of here. Time for change.

11-28-2012, 04:23 AM
Marano had a PBA meeting and wanted everyone to support his boy for chief. He then tells everyone he wants to set it up by getting people to say they don't support FF to be involved in the search. He then gets "Secret Ballots" but you have to write your name on them....so much for secret ????? Today he goes on the news and says he wants Chad to pick the chief. Really ????? Chad can't pick his nose much less a chief, not even for hollywood PD. Your secret plan sucks, you are an idiot! :devil:

11-28-2012, 04:22 PM
How do you know FF would pick the right perosn if he has been in his position for around 90 days? We don't know enough about him yet and how he thinks. How do we know if he will choose the most qualified applicant or one who is of the right ethnicity? That could be a possibility as it is a common practice in the departemt he retired from. At this time there are too many questions and not enough answers.

11-28-2012, 09:58 PM
How do you know FF would pick the right person if he has been in his position for around 90 days? We don't know enough about him yet and how he thinks. How do we know if he will choose the most qualified applicant or one who is of the right ethnicity? That could be a possibility as it is a common practice in the department he retired from. At this time there are too many questions and not enough answers.

When agencies all around the US hire IACP and PERF the recommendation is made to the manager by a person that spent-0-days at any department. Your level of knowledge of a person does not justify trying to rail road him out of the process because JM wants to make the decision hidden behind his puppet CW. The City of Miami had equal representation of its community in the department. Police departments should mirror the community they serve. But you should concern yourself with is how did Hollywood went from 156 IA complaints a year to 3 last year. If you believe that I have swamp land I would love to sell you. Transparency in police departments is important. This is nothing more that smoke and mirrors by JM and CW so the union can pick a Chief. They want power.

11-29-2012, 02:33 AM
JM and his thug cops is the reason the Feds set up the Mafia sting,which netted four very corrupt officers.I solved the Tom Sikes homicide Aug/99 which Mr Marano has so far successfully kept it covered up with the help of his puppets. I have discreetly talked to many HPD FLPD investigators and officers (hockey buddies) who amazingly have knowledge of this homicide/coverup and support me 100% it is only a matter of time before the Puppetmaster is brought to Justice along with his co conspirators Neal Chambers and Sharon Sikes among others....