PDA

View Full Version : Sgt Rome & his gang of thugs

09-22-2012, 10:23 PM
Does anyone know what's going one with these thugs? Sure hope they get what they deserve, it's a shame & embarrassing the crap that they did just tarnish th badge. An the PBA is a bunch of fool after the video was release to still try & justify their action fat man needs to realize they are wrong. Rivera has a big mouth.

09-22-2012, 10:44 PM
This must be one of the nutticks. keep it coming we love to laugh

09-22-2012, 11:01 PM
LMAOROTF....homestead po aka " MO" - the number one NUTTICK...who has attached himself to AA's left nut and a occasionally swims in the deep dark nasty valley of cmk.

I don't care who you are that crap is just funny and nasty to watch.

09-23-2012, 12:06 AM
Come on Hmstd po, that's all you got?!?! You can do much better that. Dig down deep you can come up with a much better insult than that. I do have faith in you, so don't let me down. I look forward to hearing from you.

Stay Safe Everyone

09-23-2012, 04:45 AM
It's amazing that everyone is asking about Sgt. Rome and his gang when that entire white house is dirty...... The whole unit in that narcotic division should be arrested along with the cronie leaders. Please don't worry about people getting slapped around when others are planting dope on people and stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars from FOP members......

09-23-2012, 04:53 AM
Why don't you learn to talk and spell. Please keep it coming. I appreciate your ignorance. Why don't you man up and put your damn name to your post. Oh, I'm sorry, because you got no balls. You would certainly get browny points or is that brown around your nose from your COMMANDERS AND CHIEF.

09-23-2012, 06:01 AM
@ hmstd po, yes we know Rivera has a big mouth. Why in the heck do you think he bought his midnight dispatcher bigger boobs.... And have you seen the size of him, he wadles like a pregnant chick.

He is a member of the SIU Gang. They are allowed to meal breaks after all, have you seen the size of the Sgt.. Eat another cow CB

Here is the SIU's Mattoe: Deny, deny,deny and make counter accusations. :snicker:
I can't tell you how many times I've heard them say that before we have served one of their warrants.

09-23-2012, 05:16 PM
Rome's thugs? That's pretty funny in a stupid way. I don't remember Rome having any thugs. Rome never had anyone trying to intimidate anyone in the department or working directly for him. And with that said, lets call a spade a spade....the Westwing are a bunch of thugs. The attitude up there is "your either with us or against us". Its kind of hard to believe them when MF shows up at uniform roll call to flex his muscle saying that SIU doesn't work for IA. If thats the case then why are members of SIU mentioned in the arrest warrants of these officers? Oh that's right.....they were working a joint multijurisdictional operation with ICE. Funny how no mention of any ICE Agents were ever witnesses to any of these allegations. Just come out with it......this whole mess was started because an HPD dispatcher got tried of receiving calls and ran her mouth to RR and RR took it upon himself to try and burn Rome because of a personal agenda. It wasn't a secret that Rome openly voiced his views about promotions and advancements and that there was a log jam at the top of the department cause none of the "homestead elderly brass" want to leave and give up playing cops. With that, the Major sort of got forced out and that upset RR and many others......whom happen to all be in the westwing. And lets not forget that at that time, Linda B was trying to rule Homestead as Mayor and that when the dirty under-the-table dealings were discovered about her pushing the Major to get the department under control because she was not getting the support of the PBA. Westwinger TM was a PBA rep and was telling the PBA one thing and trying to undermind what was best for the Major and the existence of the westwing and for their personal agendas, but not what was best of the WHOLE department. So thats why they are head hunting now and making it a witch hunt. Know that the main reason Liz is being dragged down is because she parked in the Chiefs parking space. And GS is just a fool! So now what......because of all this and the westwingers losing credibility with the PBA, they are now USING the FOP lodge 13 Prez as a puppet to promote this FOP agenda......to vote out the PBA and go FOP. By doing this, they would then have control since they control the puppet. The FOP and IUPA are a joke in South Florida. Ask the Gables how it worked out for them???? "Ask Brown what they can do for you" PBA all the way!

Thugs go to uniform roll calls to intimidate. Thugs promote a one sided brotherhood mentality (but then stab their "brother" in the back) Homestead isn't a brotherhood, it's a disfunctional family! I want to know who investigates SIU? If they work in or for IA.....do they investigate themselves? You know TA can't follow anyone without there help. And if MK who oversees IA is married to KK who is in charge of SIU, how does that work?? Things that make you go HMMMMMMM??? Can you say MONOPOLY. From what I understand, the command staff would like you to think that moral is good. It's not. It's a duck-and-cover environment. I have never heard of so much nit picking by sergeants. If you make an arrest, you'd better had finish it up in 20 minutes or else. And the Lord be with you if you don't have two matching pens or ask to take time off. Before, most of the sergeants would work with you and you knew where you stood, now most of them have been neutered and can't make a decision without asking someone higher up. Rome and Liz, your leadership quality is missed!

And just to get things straight guest200, hmstd po isn't talking about RR, he's bad mouthing PBA Prez John Rivera.

"Stay "Juicy" my friends!"

09-23-2012, 09:06 PM
@ the juice
Liz was not relieved of duty for parking in the cheif's parking spot. Liz was relieved of duty because one week pryor she filed a complaint against the Chief. It's also my understanding there is a pending federal complaint and retaliation complaint against him and IA. all of these complaints are time and date stamped.

These are little details they do not want you to know. She probably didnt even realize she parked in his spot.

Thanks Juice for all of the other information, every enlightening

09-24-2012, 03:23 AM
Thank You for your support, I really appreciate it. But please don't speak for me. When it is the right time and it is my turn, I will have my say. The truth will come out.

Stay Safe Everyone

09-24-2012, 03:34 AM
Thanks truthbetold and thejuice. There is so much I want and need to say, but you know I can't now till things are over. Please keep saying it for me. You are my mouthhpiece until later. Trust me, when this all is done, I am their worst enemy. I will not stop till someone listens. My brother says, That can be my full time job when it's over. I promise that will be the case. I pray some of you will come to my rescue, because I would come for the same to you. You know it. Thats why I am where I am at. I am willing to go to jail to expose the truth. What will you do? You know the truth as I know, But knowing is not the same as proving it. When the truth comes out, the regime is done. We just don't know who will save themseles. Who you gonna trust? This is the power and political game. When they are done with you, you"re done. Wait and see. I will give you the story of the HAVES and THE HAVE NOTS later. But you know that story. I don't need to go there, Yet. Thanks for your support. Keep your heads low. Do your jobs, Answer your calls and write your reports. What else can happen to you. Document, document, document. Although a long time, still love the true cops. Miss ya, Jeff

09-24-2012, 03:43 AM
Oh What does it say, that they want to convene a Board of Senior Officers before the Criminal case is over. They already got us relieved of duty without pay. If you want to know the facts, ask. Read between the lines. What happened to due process?

07-30-2013, 01:12 AM
You mean like the due process you gave to your victims? (MORE THAN 1)

Shame on anyone that would do that to someone. You completely tarnished the badge.

Obviously you still don't get it.....but that's okay. BECAUSE YOU ARE NO LONGER A POLICE OFFICER.

And no matter how you try to portray it..YOU WERE FOUND GUILTY OF COMMITTING CRIMES

I believe Deny, Deny, Deny and make counter accusations is something more befitting YOU.

06-04-2014, 02:08 AM
Nobody to blame but yourself Rome. You are disgraceful and no longer a COP.

THANK GOD!!!!