PDA

View Full Version : BOLO FLPD

09-19-2012, 11:12 PM
http://forums.leoaffairs.com/download/file.php?avatar=17618_1331056781.jpg

BEWARE of the monkey bka MOD 647 she is also a moderator on the FT MYERS leo affairs and is hated by the majority... I see that she has infiltrated FLPD LEO AFFAIRS ..don't take any of her shizzat she is a sneaky little admin snake that deletes post that don't even violate the terms of use.

I will keep you posted ..if she deletes this than you know I what I mean..there is a difference between the truth and a slam :cop:

09-19-2012, 11:41 PM
Mod 647 is this true? Are you active or retired FLPD or not ?

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/download/file.php?avatar=17618_1331056781.jpg

BEWARE of the monkey bka MOD 647 she is also a moderator on the FT MYERS leo affairs and is hated by the majority... I see that she has infiltrated FLPD LEO AFFAIRS ..don't take any of her shizzat she is a sneaky little admin snake that deletes post that don't even violate the terms of use.

I will keep you posted ..if she deletes this than you know I what I mean..there is a difference between the truth and a slam :cop:

09-20-2012, 01:00 AM
by Observing » 09/10/12 21:36:32 -FT MYERS LEO AFFAIRS

humper**** wrote:
Mr Moderator, you spend so much time deleting posts, why dont you delete the stupid post that no one cares to read (i.e. ghryrtdhdh). Just get rid of the damn things for being stupid

exhibit1

09-20-2012, 01:02 AM
Moderator 1,

Agency Administrators should NOT be allowed to be Moderators for the L.E.O. Affairs website. It defeats the purpose and the goal of this site. If an Agency Administrator becomes an L.E.O. Affairs Moderator, then no-one will be able to voice their opinion about their work place, provide facts and details that can assist an investigator in an ongoing investigation or initiate an investigation if needed. No-one will be able to blow the whistle on ongoing misconduct or any illegal practices taking place at their job site.

Moderator 647 has done just that. He/she has deleted valuable information pertaining to numerous allegations of ongoing incidents at the Fort Myers Police Department. Thanks to this website several federal, state, and local agencies have been made aware of numerous ongoing illegal activities taking place at this agency.

Thanks to this website several media outlets, political figures, and other law enforcement agencies have been made aware of who these individuals are, and the manner that these individuals have been conducting themselves unethically, and have been abusing their authority and power. Moderators should not be allowed to be members of the very same groups of people that are causing such a hostile work environment for the vast majority of persons that are posting & complaining on this website.

I believe this website was created to protect everyone's First Amendment & to provide a site where ALL persons of the law enforcement community regardless of gender or color, can speak freely without concern of facing disciplinary action or termination of employment from their employers.

Moderator 1 please understand that these issues of corruption, racism, & discrimination, which are taking place at the Fort Myers Police Department are the same issues that the United States of America dealt with during the days of the great Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. If you silence or delete these individuals postings that are trying to make a difference and are voicing their opinions and concerns, then you are taking away their freedom and their Constitutional right to speak freely. Please take into great consideration who you allow to become a moderator for the F.M.P.D. forum.
Thank you.

Former F.M.P.D. Police Officer
Joe Martinez

exhibit 2 :cop:

09-20-2012, 01:03 AM
40cal_666 » 12/14/11 19:51:02

Hey Mod 1,
This MOD 647 is at his or her stealthy ways of editing posts, and still a post deletion maniac. If this site is just going to be about posts that state I love FMPD Kool -Aide all day long ,then there would be no need for a LEO Affairs web site. I was about 80% convinced that Mod 647 was an FMPD administrator , now I'm 100% convinced. Until this MOD 647 is gone I won't be back , and there's no doubt the numbers on this FMPD site are going to go down because many feel the same way. I've been slammed many times on this site , and I can guarantee I never called you to complain. What is interesting is when I get slammed there's no deletion policy,but as soon as I reply to the slam here comes Mod 647 with the deletion trigger finger! Mod 647 = Censorship at its finest!40cal_666

exhibit 3

09-21-2012, 01:07 AM
Whats the Truth here MOD 1 ??

40cal_666 » 12/14/11 19:51:02

Hey Mod 1,
This MOD 647 is at his or her stealthy ways of editing posts, and still a post deletion maniac. If this site is just going to be about posts that state I love FMPD Kool -Aide all day long ,then there would be no need for a LEO Affairs web site. I was about 80% convinced that Mod 647 was an FMPD administrator , now I'm 100% convinced. Until this MOD 647 is gone I won't be back , and there's no doubt the numbers on this FMPD site are going to go down because many feel the same way. I've been slammed many times on this site , and I can guarantee I never called you to complain. What is interesting is when I get slammed there's no deletion policy,but as soon as I reply to the slam here comes Mod 647 with the deletion trigger finger! Mod 647 = Censorship at its finest!40cal_666

exhibit 3