PDA

View Full Version : The Reality Show

09-17-2012, 02:42 PM
Dear SW and associates,

Sometime in 2009 I realized I had become the unwilling contestant in a reality show. I didn’t understand the rules, wasn’t sure if there even were any, and pretty much hated every second of it. For many months I kept hoping and praying that it would end. But it did not. Somewhere along the way something inside me died.

Anyway now suddenly I’m being told that the reality show’s been cancelled. Apparently, it was just one of those things that somehow got out of control. Sorry. Whoops. Live and learn. Moving on. Game over. And that’s fine. I am so good with that. Yes, please let’s all move on.

There’s just one problem. That thing inside me that died? It walks at night. It’s very angry. It’s hungry. And the worst of all…………………………………………………….

it’s writing a tell – all book about all of you.

09-17-2012, 06:44 PM
Ok... that was weird.. even for here....

09-18-2012, 01:33 AM
I hope I am in it...

09-18-2012, 12:34 PM
I would imagine this is not one author. This is going to be a combined effort of several. Why not? Seems fair that everyone gets their 15 seconds of fame. Or in this case, everyone since 1997 that worked for HCSO. Wonderful reading is promised!

09-18-2012, 11:36 PM
Hey tell all book? make sure ya spell my name correctly won't ya?

09-19-2012, 11:47 AM
50 shades of grey?

09-20-2012, 01:57 AM
LoserVille?? :devil: :devil: :devil:

09-20-2012, 01:38 PM
Why write it? We already know how it ends.... The pigmy loses.... Besides, he'd have to get somebody to read it to him anyway, and there would have to be lots of brightly colored pictures to keep his attention for over two minutes.... Then there will be the mugshot section for several former administrators and supervisors in the back, the list of indexed idiotic quotes, lies, firing/discrediting/arresting potential witnesses, the betrayed friends, the goon squad photo section, racist and ethnic jokes, bad manners, bad decisions, cartoons, possible prison sentences, financial waste and mismanagement, and the addendum of known lies and false promises alone would take another whole volume or two, now to mention the free CD of singing performances, stand-up comedy, forum lies, TV news appearances, parades, and car chases and the audiobook version of the transcript spoken in the language of the Klingon home world so his goons could understand it. Then there is the centerfold section complete with various poses of $5.00 dance girls and the Hookertary along with scratch and sniff photos of recent hog hunts and office shenagans, bikini patrol boat and swamp buggy rides, and closed door office sessions during business hours..... At least there won't be any "tax stuff" in it! Can't we just wait for the movie to come out, I hear Danny DeVito may be cast in the lead role?

09-20-2012, 09:33 PM
Why write it? We already know how it ends.... The pigmy loses.... Besides, he'd have to get somebody to read it to him anyway, and there would have to be lots of brightly colored pictures to keep his attention for over two minutes.... Then there will be the mugshot section for several former administrators and supervisors in the back, the list of indexed idiotic quotes, lies, firing/discrediting/arresting potential witnesses, the betrayed friends, the goon squad photo section, racist and ethnic jokes, bad manners, bad decisions, cartoons, possible prison sentences, financial waste and mismanagement, and the addendum of known lies and false promises alone would take another whole volume or two, now to mention the free CD of singing performances, stand-up comedy, forum lies, TV news appearances, parades, and car chases and the audiobook version of the transcript spoken in the language of the Klingon home world so his goons could understand it. Then there is the centerfold section complete with various poses of $5.00 dance girls and the Hookertary along with scratch and sniff photos of recent hog hunts and office shenagans, bikini patrol boat and swamp buggy rides, and closed door office sessions during business hours..... At least there won't be any "tax stuff" in it! Can't we just wait for the movie to come out, I hear Danny DeVito may be cast in the lead role?
Ouch...

09-21-2012, 04:47 AM
Ouch...

:snicker: :snicker: :snicker: One of the most accurate descriptions yet!!!!