PDA

View Full Version : Donated cars

09-11-2012, 02:08 AM
I bet the county tax payers would like to know why the used Sheriffs Department cars were donated to a Police Dep in Tennessee. HMMMM could it be because the deputy Chief has property up there and is setting himself up for a job. Did the county tax payers pay for transport of those vehicles.

more to come later when the black book gets opened..

butterfly
09-11-2012, 10:36 AM
Are you an upset employee,wasting our "taxpayer" dollars to do your research at the Sheriffs Department.If we are for Tony Wilson,does he really need you to stir up crap to win. What happened to just running for office by just being yourself instead of trying to win by bashing your opponent?Let us see that "Character".I as a voter am looking for it in him.

09-11-2012, 01:27 PM
Dont worry madam butterfly I dont waist any more of the county tax dollars than you do. And its not that i need to help Wilson I just dont like the crap that is going on with this administration. It does not matter who it is but some one new is needed and Wilson just happens to be more qualified than the one that is here now.

09-11-2012, 11:16 PM
MAYBE the taxpayers might want to know why office equipment was used to transport personal items to another state and back and why a certain buggy has been used for personal pleasure the list of whys could get lenghty in time who might say that there has been straw purchases whenever public auctions happen and county property that was bought shows up on employees property hmmmm

butterfly your post is comical [just running for office by just being yourself] :lol: :lol:
[being yourself] has put things where they are now it is a shame that politicking involves mudslinging and if you aint never played in the mud then you cant have it slinged on you can you :shock:

aint it something how we ALL are such hippocrits :P

09-12-2012, 01:10 AM
MAYBE the taxpayers might want to know why office equipment was used to transport personal items to another state and back and why a certain buggy has been used for personal pleasure the list of whys could get lenghty in time who might say that there has been straw purchases whenever public auctions happen and county property that was bought shows up on employees property hmmmm

butterfly your post is comical [just running for office by just being yourself] :lol: :lol:
[being yourself] has put things where they are now it is a shame that politicking involves mudslinging and if you aint never played in the mud then you cant have it slinged on you can you :shock:

aint it something how we ALL are such hippocrits :P

Yeh, SHUT UP, **linda

butterfly
09-12-2012, 10:28 AM
Wow I didn't realize I would get a war started by my opinion.I guess I am just naive to hope for "Principle in Politics." I choose to live with my Jesus loving,rose colored glasses on in this world full of "Mudslingers."Carry on!

09-15-2012, 03:20 AM
war :? how silly and u know what is said about opinions every bodys got one (x) :lol: and how you choose to live is governed by your master :|
have a nice day :wink: