PDA

View Full Version : hiring ED POPE

09-10-2012, 07:50 PM
If this is true, that will be the biggest mistake the department has done. From the cheating on his law enforcement test, bankruptcy, domestic violance. And a big head and a big fat liar.

09-10-2012, 11:32 PM
Heard the rumor awhile ago but it is not true. It would be a bad idea to hire that loose cannon.

09-14-2012, 11:35 PM
We now have a poor reputation of hiring bad cops this is not good dead beat small city now hiring sub par cops. Great :(

09-16-2012, 01:07 AM
The chief promised him a job if he lost the sheriff race

09-16-2012, 01:39 AM
I doubt that he will get a job here.

10-13-2012, 04:56 AM
If this is true, that will be the biggest mistake the department has done. From the cheating on his law enforcement test, bankruptcy, domestic violance. And a big head and a big fat liar.

I can't believe someone would write such crap especially about another officer. Have we lowered our standards to the pathetic CCSO Administrators? Ed Pope is good guy, a family man and was the only one that had balls to take on Charlotte's notorious CCSO Good Ole Boys when everyone else only complained. He has always been there for this department as a trooper and I can promise you that if you really believe half the crap that was said about him during the campaign then you’re really an idiot. I really expected more from this department and only hope this post is not coming from one of our own. By the way there was no job promised to Pope so you can kill that rumor too. I would have expected more from you guys. Pope is recognized for his accomplishments at a state and national level. He is a good cop and would be an asset here.

10-13-2012, 12:44 PM
I would think that he would go to the sheriff office why would you want to lose all of your years of service (FRS) and start over. Plus SCSO would be a better fit for him with the vast amount of movement you can have and jurisdiction. Most Troopers and other State Leo's go to a Sheriff Office so they don't lose their years of service :cop:

10-14-2012, 01:40 PM

I can't believe someone would write such crap especially about another officer. Have we lowered our standards to the pathetic CCSO Administrators? Ed Pope is good guy, a family man and was the only one that had balls to take on Charlotte's notorious CCSO Good Ole Boys when everyone else only complained. He has always been there for this department as a trooper and I can promise you that if you really believe half the crap that was said about him during the campaign then you’re really an idiot. I really expected more from this department and only hope this post is not coming from one of our own. By the way there was no job promised to Pope so you can kill that rumor too. I would have expected more from you guys. Pope is recognized for his accomplishments at a state and national level. He is a good cop and would be an asset here.

You sure as h*ll have a set of gnads to promote yourself like that Pope.
Just another reason to not hire another KV *utt kisser on our department.

WE HAVE WAY, WAY, WAY, TO MANY OF THOSE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-28-2012, 11:15 PM
I am not putting Eddie down, but what has he done that most good officers all over the country not do everyday? We have a lot of everyday officers heros that do their job well. So what makes him entitled to anything special?

11-21-2012, 12:03 AM
I am not putting Eddie down, but what has he done that most good officers all over the country not do everyday? We have a lot of everyday officers heros that do their job well. So what makes him entitled to anything special?
NOTHING!!!!!!!!!