PDA

View Full Version : I would like to know

09-01-2012, 11:25 PM
Ok, I just read these two page of endless bashing.

I see the ones that like to sling mud, do it only behind a pseudonym(means fake name for the slower among us).

I do not currently work in the HCSO. I do however work closely with them. I would ask the following:

1. What do you want in your sheriff?
2. What have YOU done to make YOUR sheriff department better?
3. Have you spent more time here complaining than working to improve your situation?
4. When you finally decide to work to make it better will you:
A. Be part of the problem
B. Be part of the solution?
You see as a tax payer, and a citizen of Hendry County I would like to think I live in a good place. But you people on here make me sad. Sad to watch people I know spend their days stabbing each other in the back. Its like watching people fight to be the captain of the Titanic, you are going down, and still worried about who is in charge. Change happens from with in. If you can not change your situation, you need to change your location.

09-02-2012, 02:46 PM
Ok, I just read these two page of endless bashing.

I see the ones that like to sling mud, do it only behind a pseudonym(means fake name for the slower among us).

I do not currently work in the HCSO. I do however work closely with them. I would ask the following:

1. What do you want in your sheriff?
2. What have YOU done to make YOUR sheriff department better?
3. Have you spent more time here complaining than working to improve your situation?
4. When you finally decide to work to make it better will you:
A. Be part of the problem
B. Be part of the solution?
You see as a tax payer, and a citizen of Hendry County I would like to think I live in a good place. But you people on here make me sad. Sad to watch people I know spend their days stabbing each other in the back. Its like watching people fight to be the captain of the Titanic, you are going down, and still worried about who is in charge. Change happens from with in. If you can not change your situation, you need to change your location.

We are doing something... we're going to vote that runt out! Obviously, YOUR own efforts have accomplished little execpt subjecting us to your rambling sermon, because the agency is in the toilet.

09-02-2012, 02:52 PM
What an ignorant post, Citizen X, (YOUR secret identity?), you obviously have no idea who the sheriff's office works. What do you think, we all get to vote on decisions there? :snicker: Walking Small does as he pleases, as do his cronies and select goons, and we have no voice in these matters. What planet did you come from?

09-03-2012, 01:44 PM
so you choose to be part of the problem?

as I said, I DO NOT WORK IN THE SHERIFF department! I work with you folks. You don't need to know whom I am, but I see what goes on in this department.

You have become so obsessed with the person of the Sheriff that you have lost sight of the issues. How do you plan on fixing this once you have a new person in that same office? Some how I think your plans are no more than changing the name on the office doors and then back to the old job.

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss." the Who

but you proved this point by your post.
Remember I'm a tax payer, and a voter. WE the citizens of Hendry County, are watching your entire department, not just the guy at the top.

09-03-2012, 06:14 PM
Citizen X

Once you are "gainfully employed" by the SO the "Sheriff" can do as he pleases with his employees. If you make any waves you are out on your ass without a job. say something against him(or her) and onf their ass kissers hears about it you are gone. You smile wave and say hello and then comment about what you are really going to do on a forum like this. I wish you did work at that shit hole....you would see the non sense for yourself.

09-03-2012, 08:57 PM
Another of the ignorantly uninformed heard from, an admitted outsider who thinks we can just walk up to that little lying tyrant and say something, anything at all, and make things better. Citizen X, politely, you ain't got a clue how things work in an SO. The sheriff is a king, and rules by decree, not by discussion, department approval, or vote. And this one, along with his tyranical goons, is the worst. Get real, X! Nice,nice won't work here, and all your very liberal sounding, "make it better" crap, is just that. And, Yes, a new boss is exactly what we need, and I hope when he comes in, he will totally obliterate the current administration, and place new, competent people in place to truly MANAGE this agency. The ones that did, that had our backs are long gone, thanks to the midget in the front office. Now look at what we have.... a boss who lies, lies, lies, and a mumbling idiot for a cheif deputy, and hand-picked goons from there down into mid-management. So go sit under your rainbow, X, and contemplate on a little reality for a change. You shouldn't speak on things you admittedly know nothing about. :cop:

09-03-2012, 11:46 PM
again you assume more about me than you know

YOU assume I do not know how things work there. Just because I do not drive around in a car and bully citizens at will, and yes, this is how your department is viewed in Hendry County. I do hope you are proud of this.

I walked the hallways of that department when Durkis was there, so don't think to tell me I don't have a clue. I just chose to move to a better job, but I am still here.

SO wants to be the next one to tell me what colored the lenses of my eye glasses are?

I would still like to know, those of you here posting, if you are there how would you FIX it? It's not a difficult request. You know so much, you can complain here about how it should be, elaborate. Tell me how you or your chosen candidate would fix this. Educate me.

09-03-2012, 11:49 PM
and just to clear it up

I hit submit with out proofing that it should read:
SO WHO WANTS TO BE the next one to tell me what colored the lenses are in my eye glasses, they are not rainbow colored as implied. But wouldn't want the spell checkers to get upset.

09-04-2012, 02:33 AM
You cannot fix stupid, X. What we would do is an idiotic question, since we are not in a position to do ANYTHING, other than try to keep employed. We are not running for office, so the question is just dumb. We won't get rpomoted as long as Walking Small and his goons run things, so how the hell can we change anything? And some here are indeed bullies, some racists..... and maybe some can't spell..... but not all. And the ones that are-- are part of the overall problem here, and are protected. We see it, we don't like, and we can't do a damn thing about it. If you truly knew how things work NOW, (not 30 years ago,) under THIS sheriff, no one would have to explain anything to you. You would know all this already. I agree with the previous poster, you don't have a clue. Walking Small and his staff have to go! Hurry up November, so we can vote this dictator OUT! And this is a site for LAW ENFORCEMENT... what are you doing here? Wouldn't you be happier on Newszap, where you can join others of your kind who love to bash us all collectively?

09-04-2012, 05:51 PM
"Just because I do not drive around in a car and bully citizens at will, "

Hey, Citizen X.... GFY!! :devil:

09-04-2012, 06:33 PM
Sorry Citizen X. Some first timers on this blog don't realize what's really going on. The name should be changed from LEO Affairs to DFEC Affairs (Disgruntled Former Employees Club). Prior to August 14, this site was ridiculously busy with insults and frivolous mud slinging. After Walking Small's LANDSLIDE victory in the primary most of the DFEC have seen the writing on the wall, and this blog has pretty much died. As you can see, a few of the harcore WS haters have resurfaced and returned to the mud slinging. You need to understand that the people with whom you converse on this blog are not active deputies. I'll admit that there are a select few disgruntled current employees, but I don't see them posting here. The misspellings and grammatical errors would be a dead give away.

Do the research. Check the LEO Affairs page of any agency you choose. It's all the same garbage. If they're not spewing venom trying to blame the head of the agency for their own misfortune, they're attacking and/or insulting each other. Understand the dynamics of posting from the shroud of anonymity, and it can be quite humorous on occasion.

09-05-2012, 12:20 AM
"Just because I do not drive around in a car and bully citizens at will, "

Hey, Citizen X.... GFY!! :devil:

this, proves my point
when engaged in a serious debate you bring it down to acronyms for curse words
assuming this means go F yourself, and I assume you would be the one in the car?

to the poster above this, yeah I see exactly what you mean. I have read across several pages here. Funny trends on most of the boards, it does seem to be the upset that post.
Its been my belief for sometime that if given more than 4 years, any sheriff with a positive outlook and solid moral foundation may be able to turn our county into a nice place again.

I have met Steve. The rest, well one of them left a card on my porch. Other than that I have no clue whom they are. Well I take that back, I know Carmona. He is really not qualified unless I wanted to sell car insurance to the county. Nice enough guy, just ready to retire.

anyway, for those with a positive reply, thank you
the rest, well
better to be silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt I suppose.

09-05-2012, 01:41 PM
Wow I assumed it meant "good for you".

I would rather vote for a can of beans for sheriff versus the current sheriff and I am not a disgruntled ex employee and I am not a current employee, thank god!

By the way sheriff, I never got that call back you promised in reference to your deputies speeding up and down my street! He should know who I am just from that, or perhaps I am one of the many phone calls you dodge everyday, so maybe your not sure.

I am, however a disgruntled Hendry County citizen and I approve this message.

09-05-2012, 03:52 PM
Wow I assumed it meant "good for you".

I would rather vote for a can of beans for sheriff versus the current sheriff and I am not a disgruntled ex employee and I am not a current employee, thank god!

By the way sheriff, I never got that call back you promised in reference to your deputies speeding up and down my street! He should know who I am just from that, or perhaps I am one of the many phone calls you dodge everyday, so maybe your not sure.

I am, however a disgruntled Hendry County citizen and I approve this message.

The failure to return calls is a HUGE issue with you and your Department. It's a sign a politician is in charge, NOT a public servant, but a politician!

I believe you've forgotten you were elected to SERVE. You and those you employ have a DUTY to serve those of us who entrusted you with the position you hold. Believe it or not, you work for US! Too bad the only time you make yourself accessible is at a public forum where you "serve" up gratuitous greetings of "we're making progress on your case" and other such political babble.

Do you find it sad, or even recognize the fact that your failure to simply return a call might possibly doom your political aspirations? I certainly do! If you can't master the basics yourself, how can you lead?

I had high hopes for you Peaches and I've been disappointed.

09-07-2012, 09:09 PM
Worried employees/goons defending their boss. Hey... former employees may be disgruntled for very valid reasons, especially the one that were railroaded or lied to... but I got a clue for you... many current employees are disgruntled too, as well as many citizens, but you goons will find that out in November. Keep defending that little loser, it is very laughable! :snicker:

09-07-2012, 09:13 PM
I'll bet WS wishes all those "disgruntled former employees" would stop telling the truth about him! :cop:

09-07-2012, 09:48 PM
I'll bet WS wishes all those "disgruntled former employees" would stop telling the truth about him! :cop:

There is a difference between a disgruntled employee and an ex employee who was fired without cause or for doing their job. Or refusing to participate in illegal activity. That is not a disgruntled employee.

Employees that are disgruntled are employees fired with cause or for violating policy.

Imagine that.

You will not keep the lid on an ex employee whom has been wrongly terminated due to politics or refusing to participate in illegal or unethical activity. Good luck with that!

09-08-2012, 02:16 AM
Many were fired with cause because they pissed off the sheriff...they know who they are.

09-08-2012, 01:08 PM
Many were fired with cause because they pissed off the sheriff...they know who they are.

So does he. And he is wishing right now that things were so different. But stupid is as stupid does.

09-08-2012, 04:27 PM

So does he. And he is wishing right now that things were so different. But stupid is as stupid does.
Yep...59 days to GO!!! Vote Correctly this time everybody...

09-13-2012, 08:33 PM
Vote for Steve Whidden!!!!!

I love seeing so many of the counties deputy sheriffs upset ha ha ha ha

09-14-2012, 07:54 PM

Oh look the ****head showed up. Guess he found the site. Nice thing about this though is his smartass comments probably will be deleted from this LEO forum.

09-16-2012, 05:19 PM

Good to see Johnnie has not changed....they will keep an eye on him....good job MOD. :snicker: