PDA

View Full Version : Budget meeting 8/30

08-24-2012, 05:26 AM
I have been informed that the city is eyeing the budget on 8/30 and it is an open meeting. We will be e-mailing residents of my area east of US1 to try to have as many as possible attend. If anyone has info as to what they are trying to cut, please post. We need as much ammo as possible to inform the city of the need to not take anything away.
baileyflutes@hotmail.com
resident since 1968

08-24-2012, 02:25 PM
Well Bailey, bring your concerned minions to the Chambers on the 30th. Don't be surprised if they postpone or cancel it outright. This, so called group of budget experts (LOL) have really stepped in some of Yvonne Beckman's Dog poop this time. These "Experts" that have borderline Mental Conditions, that can't even balance their own checkbook's want to lower Taxes at all expense. They want to cut Police salaries, takeaway the Police take home cars, have just 5 Police cars parked in front of the Station to be used 24 hours a day, and eliminate overtime. Even tricycle Bob is going to Cutler Bay to find out how much they pay for the County Brown Clowns.
Can't wait to see what the Property values in South Miami will be when all the cops leave. Maybe they can name the place South Belle Glade....Good Luck, at least your Taxes will go down..So will your assets, your well being,your health,and your sense of security...LOL
PS: Check what the County Police response time is for calls to your house...

08-25-2012, 05:17 AM
They can raise my taxes, OK with me, I just don't want metro here. Cut out that pool they want to build. I keep hearing how healthy the city is but why inject a copless virus.

09-25-2012, 01:38 PM
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/09/23/3 ... rylink=cpy (http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/09/23/3014326/south-miami-were-not-outsourcing.html#storylink=cpy)

11-28-2012, 01:54 AM
pool hahahaha these quacks cant even make up thier minds about a stupid pool. They (mayor bike boy) cant make up their minds about anything. wow be men please.