PDA

View Full Version : How to fix the Sheriff's Office

08-19-2012, 05:17 PM
1) FIRE the chief deputy, I have personally seen him (Edited to comply with Terms of Use)! I have a lot of people I know who work there that are hard working and he just drives down moral. If you aren't the captain of road patrol Or an ag. Deputy or a few select others, then you better watch out, because he has and will make your work life miserable!

2) I like the Sheriff and have never had any issues with him, other than why don't he change his chief deputy? He is obviously the problem there. What does he have on the sheriff that stops stuart from making a change.

08-19-2012, 11:12 PM
The Ag. Deputy doesn't even do his job, the job that was created just for him. He didn't come out when the horses or bulls got loose on 78, the road deputy came to the call. How can an Ag. Deputy only work Monday thru Friday and barely leave the office, unless it's to go to Okeechobee?

08-20-2012, 12:54 AM
Stewie has knowledge of everything. HE has been told more than once of the unethical actions of his upper "tools". Ignorance is bliss.

Not only is it who you know it is also who you b**w.

Patience is a virtue.

08-20-2012, 04:31 PM
well that is all true Sheriff was a likable guy but he does not run the Sheriffs Office The Chief, Captain and Ag. Deputy do and they are making it miserable for everyone there. Sheriff has been informed of the problems, and, the proof of that is out there but that person wont use it until it will help him.

The best thing to do is get rid of the Sheriff and start over from scratch. The sheriff has had 8 years and has proven he is not a leader. Get a new Sheriff and if he does not work in 4 years vote his a$$ out and get another. :snicker:

08-22-2012, 11:34 PM
Too bad some of the supervisors are going to lose their jobs for covering up things by holding back evidence. Come on Captain step up and do the right thing you know the Clewiston flash will if its going to help him.

09-01-2012, 06:33 AM
Stewy, WAKE UP, I know you are an alright guy, but your whole administration sux! From your second in command who is single handily running the place into the ground, to the captain with the bad knees who couldn't do the job as a sergeant so he was promoted. Then there is your newly promoted AG deputy who does absolutely nothing work wise, how can an ag deputy do the job in a different county or being down south at a gun store all the time. Only thing the ag deputy does is cook, check his work history on the computer and how many cases or tickets he has wrote, in the past 10 years he has wrote less than 20 in TEN YEARS! Most of your officers do that in a week or two NOT TEN Fing years! HE is suppose to be an ag deputy now, then why is it your road patrol and C I D is doing all of his work as well? Monday thru Friday sits on his backside in the office or truck and does NOTHING! I also understand he just single handily ruined a good case that involved us and GFC.

I bring all of this up because, you need to realize people are telling you that things are great and moral is great when it's worse than I have ever seen it, and I know you have visited this site. There are a lot of people that are showing you support to your face but more than likely won't vote for you come November. Unless you change your administration and start with #2 and Mr. Weak knees, then you and your legacy will be in trouble!

From, a current employee,former supporter and voter of yours, and unless you make a change , future Wilson supporter! Make a change it's not to late!

09-01-2012, 08:35 PM
there is a lot of things being said that are dead on the money there are a whole lot of folks that have correct insight into the __________ of that agency but lets be realistic the # 2 is using that agency as his personal play toy that he can spend the (his) monies on all kind of stuff to purchase and use the stuff as if it were his own (dont hate the Romans) the captain with the bad knees did the job as a sergeant okay however when stewy came in he wanted another fellow to be his captain and when it was determined that this person was maybe somewhat questionable (may be criminal may be not) the currently now captain was brought back (even though stewy is not that fond of captain bad knees) the ag boy has written more tickets that what the post indicates because it is a requirement to write xx number a month or you get in trouble may be in the past there has been mention from the clerk of courts that if more tickets arent wrote the people at the court house will have to be let go ag boy will always be in good graces because may be he .... (never mind for now that will be for a later posts)

stewy has been told (by the clewiston flash) of what is going on around him stewy dont care it is easy money that he makes and what from has been said if stewy gets in again he will retire after two years and # 2 will take over and then... (nevermind for now that will be for later posts)

the clewiston flash may be one of the folks at the infamous traffic stop and may be he... (never mind for now that is for later posts)

regardless of what is said it is still the best sheriff's agency to work for in glades county
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

09-02-2012, 05:22 AM
You are accurate on everything except AG deputy, I have seen him in action and worked here a long time. He collects a pay check and does almost nothing! The C.O.P.S do more than he ever has... :snicker:

09-02-2012, 01:15 PM
I cant wait for wilson to win and start looking at the sick time and vacation time records. I bet the las 4 moths of sick time used by the AG dep. never got deducted. :shock:

09-02-2012, 03:03 PM
i am right about everything and was responding to the statement that he only wrote xx # of tickets in xx # of years ag deputy did write the # he needed monthly when he wore cop clothes almost nothing is something and you are right the stuff he do is not agency related (directly) remember he is a puppet and enjoys is role and maybe he also... (never mind for now that is for later posts)

this is done to the dukes of hazzard theme

theres some good ole boys...living in glades county
they never worry about the law...they just call stewy

Ruuunnnning arooouuunnd……doing whatever they will
and then they get caught red handed with weed and pills

theres some good ole boys...living in glades county
they never worry about the law...they just call stewy
(more soon)

regardless of what is said it is still the best sheriff's agency to work for in glades county
:D :) 8) :lol: :roll: :wink: :snicker: :|