PDA

View Full Version : stop blowing up Tootsie

08-18-2012, 08:12 AM
Could someone please tell R.S to stop ordering everyday free food at Tootsies.. The staff is already complaining... And to add insult, they say he doesn't even tip the waitresses..

08-18-2012, 02:19 PM
Seriously...that's how places get burned. Guys surely know how to F up a good thing.

08-18-2012, 06:26 PM
The guy is always there.. hope he knows that service is for the detail officers working it so they don't leave the property. But ofcourse, he probably doesn't care..but I have heard management commenting on that. Hope this guy doesn't mess it up for everyone... Geez never fails.....

08-20-2012, 02:40 AM
Could someone please tell R.S to stop ordering everyday free food at Tootsies.. The staff is already complaining... And to add insult, they say he doesn't even tip the waitresses..

Embarrassed? Are you not embarrassed by the fact that you come on to a public site and blast a guy you work with instead of just going and pulling him to the side not to mentioned you didn’t even spell embarrassed correctly. Do you really have to keep showing the world how un-united this department has become. Not to mention putting this guy on blast and possibly opening up a can of worms that your place really doesn’t need! Are we just breeding cowards and un-trust worthy people in Miami Gardens, it would appear so. And guy if you’re not embarrassed, I am embarrassed for you. What a great place to work I really hope people come on this site and read around to learn about MGPD, its 100% better than doing a ride along!

Keep up the division amongst the ranks, another score for the spineless cowards in empty suit...sheeeshhhhh what a cesspool of incompetence!

08-24-2012, 11:17 AM
Really bro, you are so right! These guys post the most rediculous stuff. They are like a bunch of high school kids!