PDA

View Full Version : FYI

08-16-2012, 11:42 PM
This post is for the negative people that come here to post trash about others and become surprised when it slaps them back in the face.

If you are going to dish it out, be ready to take it. Do you really think that when you make negative comments about people that you are on some type of pedestal of awesomeness?
Do you think you have a magic cloak of invisibility? Do you think you are so high and mighty that no one else will speak out and retort to your idiocy? Guess what. That would be a no. People with good sense and good hearts see all things that surround them.

Surprise, surprise! Not everyone that comes to this forum works with you. You must know that many people flow through here besides co-workers or ex-co-workers. Try for one moment to use your head and soak in that friends, family, other departments slide through here as well. Let me remind you that the cop world is a small community of people who know each other and of each other. Itís also an open forum to the public eye. Assuming you are all adults, you should really be embarrassed of all the cattiness that takes place in here. If anything, this community should be tight and willing to take care of each other as our brothers and sisters go out everyday and put themselves in harms way.

Alas, not everyone will take that type of gross behavior and will call you out on your stupidity and slice your ego with a razor sharp tongue. Thatís me. Iíll do it every time I see it. Iím not afraid of ill-willed tirades. I tackle that shit! Iíd tell you my name, but it would mean anything to you as you probably donít know me. Iím not a cop, but I know quite a few in just about every department. Itís called being part of a circle with family and friends. I have known and seen the good bad and ugly.

Sleeping around and/or causing mischief with lies and gossip within your own department may get you somewhere for a minute. However, after that, you better have some substance. If you donít have that, you will be left exposed and dumped as useless. I've seen it so many times.

How about trying this task: If you have beef with someone, tell them to their face. Try to sort it out before the snow ball becomes an avalanche. That takes a person with real guts. Something few have. Donít be so quick to point fingers. Donít blame others for your bad choices. ThinkÖask the right questions and right things will come to you.

ďWhen you think everything is someone elseís faults, you will suffer a lot. When you realize that everything springs from yourself, you will learn both peace and joy.Ē --Dalai Lama

Regards... LS

08-17-2012, 12:54 AM
AMEN!!! someone that actually has enough sense to call out all this childish behavior. GROW UP PEOPLE. life is to short for all this hatred live your own lives stop worrying about everybody and what they do . Every morning you wake up give thanks to God that he gave you another day to live and breathe. Im sure people that have lost their lives would love to be in our shoes right now breathing and enjoying their families. Take advantage of life and stop trashing other peoples.

RookieBlue50
08-18-2012, 07:49 PM
Yes I agree also. I like how many people trash other people on this forum. I guess it's because they are really afraid of confrontation on a personal level. Let's all hide behind the letters we type.

08-19-2012, 06:42 PM
well said . they don't have los cojones to confront them keep hiding behind the typing you don't have it in you to come forward

02-25-2013, 07:31 AM
LMAO