PDA

View Full Version : PPO- Be Aware!!

08-14-2012, 08:44 PM
Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Seems like you are the one in need of grammar and writing lessons. You should seriously invest in a class in FIU, providing of course that you have a legit high-school diploma.

It's cute how you are pointing a finger at someone and don't realize the other fingers are pointing at you.

Poison? From this post, seems like the biggest poison this department has is you. Worry about yourself and what you are doing instead of others. Breath....relax... masturbate and take the edge off, or something. :wink:

08-15-2012, 10:58 AM
The sound of a very upset little person. Lmao

08-15-2012, 12:11 PM
Don't give the cute little midget all the credit. We know who you really are :devil:

08-15-2012, 02:09 PM
The sound of a very upset little person. Lmao

That's a negative, fatty. :snicker:

That little cutie pie sure made an impact on you! Wow, you hate yourself so much that you still think of her? She surely doesn't even think about you.

Aw, poor 33 and her 2 only friends. I should call you guys "The 3 Illiterates!" Your posts are easy to pick out. :lol:

08-16-2012, 12:48 AM
She sure was a cutie pie thats what all the women in prison cell block H are going to love when she bunks with them. Her on one side and her man on the other . Don't worry fatty will be by to bring them there bolonie samwich :devil:

08-16-2012, 02:43 AM
Speaking of PPO's, where the f@ck is the respect at? If that fat piece of sh#t gets on the radio one more time at the next traffic detai he's going to be minus two cones at his post because they are going to be shoved up his ASS!!

08-16-2012, 10:41 PM
can anyone explain how a newbie ppo can think he can take over and make decisions on things that dont even effect him he started off cool but now he is to confident with himself and wants to get into everything youre starting off on the wrong foot

08-16-2012, 11:52 PM
My goodness my brain hurts just trying to read the awful grammar of the last 2 posts. Ack! Seriously folks, take some classes to improve your reading/writing comprehension. Research, THINK and take some time before you spew such crap based on nothingness. Take a few deep breaths, and write intelligently so that you are not instantly recognized as an:

IGNORANUS adj. Someone who is both stupid and an asshole.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

08-17-2012, 12:06 AM
OMG, do FIU hire their students (kids) or adults?

08-17-2012, 12:07 AM
OMG, do FIU hire their students (kids) or adults?

LMAO! The students would write better! :snicker:

08-17-2012, 01:06 AM
Don't spit in the air, fatty. You know what happens when you do that. tsk tsk.

If ignorance is bliss, you must be in heaven. :mrgreen:

08-17-2012, 01:51 AM
ahhhhhhhh siiiiiiiiiiiii heven donde esta tu madre me la heche anoche :snicker:

08-17-2012, 01:13 PM
ahhhhhhhh siiiiiiiiiiiii heven donde esta tu madre me la heche anoche :snicker:

Seriously? OMG I can't stop laughing at your stupidity. Are you always this stupid or are you just making a special effort today? If you want to attempt insulting someone at least be creative and learn how to spell. It's heaven, not heven. ::rolls eyes::

OR for mom insults you can do a few of these that are much funnier:

Your mom is so dumb she stopped at a stop sign and waited for it to say go
Your mom is so dumb she stared at the orange juice bottle cause it said concentrate
Your mom is so fat that when she stepped on the scale it said one at a time please
Your mom is so fat you could slap her legs and ride the waves
Your mom is so dumb she sold her car for gas money
Your mom is so fat she got baptized at Sea World
Your mom is so stupid she got locked up in a super market and starved
Your mom is so fat she walked out in high heels and came back in flip flops
Your mom is so fat when her beeper goes off, people think she's backing up

See me for tips anytime.
:mrgreen:

08-18-2012, 08:02 PM
Hey fatty with the ten chins! I am the button on your blue shirt. I just wanted to let you know that you are suffocating me and stretching me beyond my means. You can't fit 2 tons in a 1/2 ton shirt! My button friends on your pants also agree. The tread holding me to your shirt is won't be strong for long. Please find clothes that fit you. Try finding clothes in the Husky section. Thanks you and I hope you listen to me. You can take your two friends to help you choose something.

RookieBlue50
08-19-2012, 05:01 AM
A little harsh don't you think?

08-19-2012, 05:17 PM
Hey rooks, please don´t get in the habit to talk too much on the radios, don´t be like a certain officer we have on mids, the two tallest ones, we don´t need to know you 19 someone for faulty equipment etc.., keep it short and simple. Kiss. :cop:

We heard enough of yall while working graduation traffic.

08-19-2012, 06:34 PM
Mr boton I think the button on her shirt was popping out because your she was watching your daddy blowing me while I was eating your mama out. By the way has your daddy grew any inches lately ?? The last time I saw him he was still to my knees. Must be hard Being in the position he is in he has to blow his way just to get you up to go work in another agency . Then again is he your daddy?? The tide is high. Btw did he clean the load I left him ?

08-19-2012, 06:56 PM
Mr boton I think the button on her shirt was popping out because your she was watching your daddy blowing me while I was eating your mama out. By the way has your daddy grew any inches lately ?? The last time I saw him he was still to my knees. Must be hard Being in the position he is in he has to blow his way just to get you up to go work in another agency . Then again is he your daddy?? The tide is high. Btw did he clean the load I left him ?

So....you're saying you're bisexual male that likes to get blown by a man while you eat a woman? Once again, let me remind you. If you are going to TRY and insult someone, at least use some type of intelligence.

Seriously, you talk so much shit, I don't know whether to offer you a breath mint of toilet paper. :mrgreen:

08-19-2012, 07:12 PM
Le gusto el rabo encendido a tu pai y me gusto el bacalao de tu mai dile a MH loque digo para que lo bore el moderador que tira la piedra y se esconde tiene que se Indio

08-19-2012, 07:16 PM
Le gusto el rabo encendido a tu pai y me gusto el bacalao de tu mai dile a MH loque digo para que lo bore el moderador que tira la piedra y se esconde tiene que se Indio

Now I know for sure you are stupid. You can't write in English OR Spanish. How do you walk and breath without special assistance? HAHAHA Poor fellow..it must be hard to be you!

08-19-2012, 07:54 PM
Omg both at the same time :evil:

Soooo yummy, what's wrong with being bi :devil:

08-19-2012, 09:34 PM
Omg both at the same time :evil:

Soooo yummy, what's wrong with being bi :devil:

I guess nothing...if you are into that sorta stuff. Probably into farm animals too like that fugly 33 roaming the pasture. mooooooo moooooo

<gag> :shock:

08-19-2012, 10:06 PM
I have never seen so one so "hard up" for another person referring to the farm animal you so continuously talk about. For a person that despises someone you think about that person all the time. Papo that shows character on your part that shows the love you have for fatty because if you hated so much you and your select followers wouldn't talk as much as you do. Get a hobby and use the posts for something constructive other than the lust you are showing. These posts are showing stalking of one person desperately wanting another. Grow up instead of growing out. No one cares. Come to the other side and we can show you how a "real department" works. We are united by the brotherhood but some of you don't deserve to be part of the family. One day bad luck will turn on you bro and you will see its not so green on the other side and you might just find yourselves in a bad situation. Stop with the Childness.

08-20-2012, 02:27 AM
I have never seen so one so "hard up" for another person referring to the farm animal you so continuously talk about. For a person that despises someone you think about that person all the time. Papo that shows character on your part that shows the love you have for fatty because if you hated so much you and your select followers wouldn't talk as much as you do. Get a hobby and use the posts for something constructive other than the lust you are showing. These posts are showing stalking of one person desperately wanting another. Grow up instead of growing out. No one cares. Come to the other side and we can show you how a "real department" works. We are united by the brotherhood but some of you don't deserve to be part of the family. One day bad luck will turn on you bro and you will see its not so green on the other side and you might just find yourselves in a bad situation. Stop with the Childness.

Hard up, you say? Not even a little. I despise no one enough to keep me up at night. However, I have no love for the fatty, her barn friends or any others who come here to purposely bash others. I just retort when I see their stupid posts. It’s called fire with fire…except my fire is well written, with thought and precision. I post against those same ole folks who trash others on a daily basis thinking they are so brilliant. I’m just watching and laying it on them. Like I’ve said before in other posts, it sucks when people call you out for being an asshole.

It's interesting that you would single my post out when you can clearly see they are responses to the extremely toxic posts in here about other officers and co-workers. Clearly you have me mixed up with someone else. I am not a papo, dear. I am family to a few and friend to many in an out of this cop world we live in. In reference to your luck statement, I know how quickly things can change from good to bad due to one’s actions. Some people in here need to seriously learn that. Quick. However, Karma has no deadline.

BTW, I commend you for taking your time to actually write something passable in the English language. Just found a few errors. Not too shabby. You got a B-.
For next time: (1. Some one, not so one, 2. it’s not its, 3. Childishness, not childness)

LS. :wink:

08-20-2012, 04:01 AM
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

L.s. nice work and very well written. Sorry that person has a ton of spare time now.

02-25-2013, 07:32 AM
Oh wow