PDA

View Full Version : Chief C

08-12-2012, 05:02 PM
We are just wondering if it was a good idea for you to have left and gone over there. We actually thought it was going to be a better move for you but apparently you arent dealing with men. Some of our guys are going through rough times because of our economic situation and were considering heading your way but they arent going from worse to never ending. what are you running over there??? I think you have inherited a daycare full of whiners. Is work so slow there that they spend all of their time here acting like second graders? maybe you should send them to us for a ridealong to show them how real police work is done. They dont know how good they have it without cuts and always being threatned with layoffs. Youre a good guy sorry to hear around that you have a crew of children maybe one day they will grow some and compose themselves like real officers until then good luck with daddy daycare.
be safe

08-12-2012, 06:57 PM
it's not the cops. it's the ones 'without' badges trash talking--- thinking they run shit.

08-12-2012, 09:34 PM
Papo it's ok to be disgruntled but grow up be glad you have a job you are making your department look like crap. Let it go whatever issues there are let he administration deal with it . You are the one that is looking like you love giving the attention to someone else . Focus on positive things. You are going to go grey and sound like a broken record . Who cares!

08-12-2012, 11:03 PM
Papo it's ok to be disgruntled but grow up be glad you have a job you are making your department look like crap. Let it go whatever issues there are let he administration deal with it . You are the one that is looking like you love giving the attention to someone else . Focus on positive things. You are going to go grey and sound like a broken record . Who cares!

I think you have me confused with someone else. I think the chief is has his work cut out for him, but I think he'll be just fine. I was referring to the crying/whining you referred to earlier where you insinuate they are cops. We plenty of great cops, but some bad bad weeds inside who aren't. I'm positive mdpd has many of those too as I know many as well.

RookieBlue50
08-13-2012, 12:56 AM
There is a lot of work to be done at the Magic Kingdom. Here, like most Departments there are a few bad apples. Some Police and some civilians. The Chief has been here for about a year now and should be able to see what needs to be done. Its whether he act on this or better yet, if the Unibersity let's him act on it. We just have to wait and see.

08-18-2012, 09:30 PM
Papo, MDPD HD you must be one of those BROWN CLOWN WHO SUCK **** !!!!!
Let me know when you want to go toe to toe! :devil:

02-25-2013, 07:30 AM
??????