PDA

View Full Version : Poison

08-09-2012, 05:53 PM
Is the Department whore still getting passed around from investigator to investigator?

08-09-2012, 09:06 PM
QSL

08-10-2012, 01:56 AM
Instead of picking and degrading your coworkers spend some time picking up a bible . You have so much hate inside. Your threats are unecessary . You have too much time on your hands . Invest your time in loving others God doesn't like ugly . You will one day have to face him .

08-10-2012, 04:42 AM
Instead of picking and degrading your coworkers spend some time picking up a bible . You have so much hate inside. Your threats are unecessary . You have too much time on your hands . Invest your time in loving others God doesn't like ugly . You will one day have to face him .

What a beautiful concept! If only you had not walked into half of a thread you clearly know nothing about, making assumptions and judgments on what god does not like.

Either way, last time I checked, it is ok to let people know you are not going to take their crap anymore. Maybe if you knew all the things that vile and retched bottom feeder has done you could preach to her instead! Oh wait, maybe you do know her and feel like you should come to her aide in pity?

It never ceases to amaze me how people go out of their way to hurt others for no real reason other than jealousy or envy. But when the tables are turned, they feel victimized that someone calls them out on their crap.

It's called justice. It's called standing up the face of evil and letting them know you are not going to let them continue to spew their venom and maliciously hurt others.

What that nasty wanna-be should know is that sometimes even bad moments turn out to be blessings in disguise. For the people that snake thinks she hurt, she truly does not know what their blessings may be. For every moment she lies, backstabs and acts poorly towards others...something bigger and greater is watching and keeping score.

Karma: Sometimes it's quick and sometimes it's patient. But it never misses its mark. :D

08-10-2012, 12:20 PM
Blessing in disguise AHH YES you have come across one . Shame that you once picked up a woman that you actually thought wanted you until she told you how much you owed her . Do I hear PROSTITUTE

08-10-2012, 07:47 PM
Has anyone see the Big White elephant? I have been tracking it for many years but it always seems to Elude me. It's huge, must be at least 2 tons. It's face is diseased and can be unrecognizable at times. If anyone has seen it please inform me.

Be very careful it can be very deceitful and it's bite is highly venomous.

08-11-2012, 02:46 AM
White elephant? No I haven't seen it yet. All though I heard it stampeading around like it was angry. Don't know. I did stick around. I thought I was gonna get eaten, so I ran. I've never been so scared in my life.

RookieBlue50
08-11-2012, 03:17 AM
"Elephant in the room" is an English metaphorical idiom for an obvious truth that is being ignored or goes unaddressed. The idiomatic expression also applies to an obvious problem or risk no one wants to discuss. I guess this an obvious problem overlooked or "let me look the other way." Until Mickey Mouse gets control of his castle and fixes the issue of the "Elephant in the Room." then there will always be mistrust and conflict within the ranks.

08-11-2012, 03:40 AM
"Elephant in the room" is an English metaphorical idiom for an obvious truth that is being ignored or goes unaddressed. The idiomatic expression also applies to an obvious problem or risk no one wants to discuss. I guess this an obvious problem overlooked or "let me look the other way." Until Mickey Mouse gets control of his castle and fixes the issue of the "Elephant in the Room." then there will always be mistrust and conflict within the ranks.

Well put.

I suspect there are plenty of changes that will be taking place right soon in reference to the elephant in the room. People have woken up and have grown weary of hearing and seeing all types of bad behavior. Things they wont stay silent about anymore. One or two rotten eggs should not be able to silence a larger group of people with better ethics. What's done in the dark, comes out in the light. Exposure is inevitable.

RookieBlue50
08-11-2012, 03:54 AM

Well put.

I suspect there are plenty of changes that will be taking place right soon in reference to the elephant in the room. People have woken up and have grown weary of hearing and seeing all types of bad behavior. Things they wont stay silent about anymore. One or two rotten eggs should not be able to silence a larger group of people with better ethics. What's done in the dark, comes out in the light. Exposure is inevitable.

I agree. Most don't realize what good ethics are and thus abuse their power to prove a point or to get ahead. until we come together and face the problems head on, The Magic Kingdom will always be The Magic Kindom.

08-11-2012, 10:50 AM
This civilian employee who has as much power as the chief of police has leaked some vital information. Those who trust her on the second floor BOLO: for this huge sloppy elephant with a face of a buffalo and mouth like radio mambi. Radio Mambi is going around talking about the new potential officers that FIU is looking to hiring having something negative in their background. Chief, shouldn’t this information be confidential?? Why must they tell her all. She has the mouth of blow fish and lies like Pinocchio. She’s losing her hair like she’s losing her mind. She criticized Silva, but she’s doing the same.
Karma is the key word in this situation. She won this time around. But make no mistake. All eyes are on you. And these eyes in particular are very dangerous. Word to the wise, you better be on your best behavior. You have received a lot of passes, way too much!!

As far as the buffalo goes, good luck to you. You are going to need it. Keep talking and walking around like you are something special. The look on your face when we are done with you will make it all worth it.

08-11-2012, 01:03 PM
She's won nothing. She may think she has won some sort of vendetta and may even feel a bit glorified at this point. But truly she did no real harm that would leave a scar or dent on a truly good person.

The reality of it all though, is that ill-doer feels good about it, but it will never truly satiate her true underlying self-loathing. She must feel lonely and unsatisfied with herself when she continues to behave the way she does. Sadly, she’ll find someone else to badger and may or may not get the same type of results. But mark my words: What you to in good/bad faith comes back 3 fold. I actually feel sorry for her to some extent because it must be hard to live in her skin.

As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma. How people treat you is their karma, how you react is yours.

08-11-2012, 04:56 PM
Wrong initials. Hahaha try again!

08-11-2012, 04:57 PM
:evil: Wrong initials. Hahaha try again!

08-11-2012, 07:10 PM
:evil: Wrong initials. Hahaha try again!

We know it's you.

08-11-2012, 08:01 PM
And by "we" you mean you and your only 2 friends? :lol: That's all you got left fatty.

08-11-2012, 10:51 PM
Club X I feel so bad that you didn’t get your turn but then again I’m sure if you look down I’m sure couldn’t find it.

In regards to the department whore, she has not resigned. She is alive and well. An earlier post described her as a venomous snake. That’s a huge compliment. I’d call her a sloppy elephant with a face of a buffalo.

This civilian employee has as much power as the chief of police. How sad is that. This Department relies on a vindictive, corrupt, evil, sloppy civilian to make law enforcement administrative decisions. What a joke!!!

Karma is the key word in this situation. She won this time around. But make no mistake. All eyes are on you. And these eyes in particular are very dangerous. Word to the wise, you better be on your best behavior. You have received a lot of passes, way too much!!

Running people without a credible reason is illegal per FDLE Standards. You can’t hide that. Your trick is that you use someone else’s certificate but make no mistake about it. The same cameras you use to throw other people under the bus are going to be used to nip you in the butt.

You have to get it through your saggy, wrinkled head of yours that you are not a cop. You might have been ran through by several of them but that doesn’t make you one. And you can have this “CIT” Certification, but if I recall correctly, you could only use the skills you supposedly learn in a communication capacity, not law enforcement. This means you cannot respond to a Mental Illness call and speak with the patient. That’s a cops job. So stop that. Last time I checked Florida State Statue defines this behavior as obstruction of justice. Luck you someone who was on the scenes didn’t put you in handcuffs. Not because they didn’t want too but maybe because the department does not issue leg irons which is the only restraint that can be used to secure your wrists.

You better behave sweetheart. Don’t think that those phonies are going to protect you. The “Detective” you are with now is gonna croak soon. The Sarge with Down syndrome and his vibrater partner who work “DB” are wannabes who have no clue as to what is going to come down. And when it does I want to see what kind of loyalty they have for you.

The officer was handed up was done a favor not an injustice. At the end of the day she is out of that so called department and that is the best scenario for anyone who would like to do real police work.

As far as the buffalo goes, good luck to you. You are going to need it. Keep talking and walking around like you are something special. The look on your face when we are done with you will make it all worth it.

08-11-2012, 11:45 PM
This is what you call an upset little person who couldn't play everyone with her game. You have what you DESERVE nothing more nothing less.

Good luck rotting away.

08-12-2012, 06:52 PM
This is what you call an upset little person who couldn't play everyone with her game. You have what you DESERVE nothing more nothing less.

Good luck rotting away.

Awwww, FIU33...why so angry? Your trash talking and bad deeds coming back to haunt you? Poor 33 is so upset that the tables are turned? It must be sad to have only two friends left. Sucks be you.

You know you’re only one that plays any games. The difference is that more people are awake. The only one who is going rot away is you. Waaaahh <-- perfect screenname for you, btw.

You have so many chins, no one can’t be sure of which you’re going talk trash out of next. Good thing no one important is going to pay attention anymore. :lol:

08-12-2012, 09:46 PM
Yeah i will vouch for that lol I heard that her only 2 friends that she has left is the PPO's father that is in prison and the father of the officer that resigned who was arrested for mf it's hard being lonely

RookieBlue50
08-19-2012, 05:05 AM
A groupie is a person who seeks emotional and sexual intimacy with a musician or other celebrity or public figure. "Groupie" is derived from group in reference to a musical group,[1] but the word is also used in a more general sense, especially in casual conversation. The word "groupie" is commonplace, a derisive term used to describe a particular kind of female fan assumed to be more interested in sex with rock stars than in their music.[2]

08-22-2012, 06:36 AM
A groupie is a person who seeks emotional and sexual intimacy with a musician or other celebrity or public figure. "Groupie" is derived from group in reference to a musical group,[1] but the word is also used in a more general sense, especially in casual conversation. The word "groupie" is commonplace, a derisive term used to describe a particular kind of female fan assumed to be more interested in sex with rock stars than in their music.[2]

I guess we are still talking about the HUGE white elephant in the room. Yeah she's a groupie, Not a 33 my ass!

09-10-2012, 03:55 AM
Club X I feel so bad that you didn’t get your turn but then again I’m sure if you look down I’m sure couldn’t find it.

In regards to the department whore, she has not resigned. She is alive and well. An earlier post described her as a venomous snake. That’s a huge compliment. I’d call her a sloppy elephant with a face of a buffalo.

This civilian employee has as much power as the chief of police. How sad is that. This Department relies on a vindictive, corrupt, evil, sloppy civilian to make law enforcement administrative decisions. What a joke!!!

Running people without a credible reason is illegal per FDLE Standards. You can’t hide that. Your trick is that you use someone else’s certificate but make no mistake about it. The same cameras you use to throw other people under the bus are going to be used to nip you in the butt.

You have to get it through your saggy, wrinkled head of yours that you are not a cop. You might have been ran through by several of them but that doesn’t make you one. And you can have this “CIT” Certification, but if I recall correctly, you could only use the skills you supposedly learn in a communication capacity, not law enforcement. This means you cannot respond to a Mental Illness call and speak with the patient. That’s a cops job. So stop that. Last time I checked Florida State Statue defines this behavior as obstruction of justice. Luck you someone who was on the scenes didn’t put you in handcuffs. Not because they didn’t want too but maybe because the department does not issue leg irons which is the only restraint that can be used to secure your wrists.

You better behave sweetheart. Don’t think that those phonies are going to protect you. The “Detective” you are with now is gonna croak soon. The Sarge with Down syndrome and his vibrater partner who work “DB” are wannabes who have no clue as to what is going to come down. And when it does I want to see what kind of loyalty they have for you.

The officer was handed up was done a favor not an injustice. At the end of the day she is out of that so called department and that is the best scenario for anyone who would like to do real police work.

Someone needs to go back to school! Florida State Statute doesn't have an "Obstruction of Justice" Statute. It was a County Ord. but FIU doesn't enforce county ord. so it would be a statute. But WE ALL KNOW who is the author of the above post. Dont we?

:devil:

09-10-2012, 10:57 PM
Really?? You expected someone that didn't even have one 39 in their brief stint here prior to getting fired to know what is really what? Are you surprised??? lol

09-11-2012, 12:06 AM

Someone needs to go back to school! Florida State Statute doesn't have an "Obstruction of Justice" Statute. It was a County Ord. but FIU doesn't enforce county ord. so it would be a statute. But WE ALL KNOW who is the author of the above post. Dont we?

Soooooooo to the brain who stated "obstruction of justice," doesn’t exist.... LMAO.. Here is how I am going to answer you.. Miami Dade County annually, this means yearly, publishes a reference book called The Law Enforcement Handbook. FIU provides their officers with the state edition. This means no County Ordinances are included. Chapter 843 of the FLORIDA STATE STAUES provides the reader with some, not all, Obstruction of Justice Laws. To what “ordinance you are referring to, I have no clue. But my question to you is the following:

The scenario used above that you went out of your way to highlight, what law does it fall under???

Now to VG’s Finest: Do you know what goes on in FIU??? Let me play it out for you.

I read an earlier post on the FIU Forum trashing the sh*t out of 2 PPO’s for doing what seemed to be police work. FIU has always and still has the reputation of the administration frowning upon their officers doing police work. So if you are a PPO, who wants to be active and take on the world, what happens? You know the stories.. So a PPO who sees this and decides that they aren’t going to do anything, you can’t blame them. FIU is filled with horror stories and they only play out for the people who see this career as a meaningful one.

Another term that you used was “FIRED.” No one was fired bro. As a matter of fact a lot of people have resigned but as of lately no one has been fired.

VG’s Finest Huh? You are trashing someone for not making a “39.” What the f*ck do you know about a “39.” Last time I checked VG is the size of not even a football field. No disrespect to the good guys you have over there but don’t come on here acting like a Super COP when the biggest collar you have ever made was a DWLS at best.

What people need to realize is that no matter who’s is guiding the ship, FIU is always going to be a joke. Their poster COP is a retired officer over the age of 50 who has no ambitions other than going home at the end of the day and getting paid. There’s nothing wrong with that. But you have these posers, who can’t do any better and want to act like heroes. These are the people who tarnish that department. A wise old man once told me that no matter where you work a real cop will always have crime to fight. Making a felony arrest for theft over because you have the ability of using cameras to identify an offender is weak. Why don’t you make a plan to catch the subject in the act? Arriving on a call where the victim is stating a student is threatening to kill her via email is not a referral to the student conduct department, it’s a felony papo, you have to act. Setting up a perimeter to TPW skateboarders is outrageous. Making a collar for felony possession and then having a SGT direct the officer to PTA is against the law. I could keep going and going.

You people who get off on seeing other people suffer need to look at yourselves in the mirror. When you make eye contact with that person ask him/her what they have done with their lives. I bet you are going to laugh at the answer. That is why you come on here and vent. Which is fine, that’s what the 1st amendment is for. But remember, you don’t know any about life nor laws. And unless you live on campus remember, when you leave work you are in another jurisdiction, when you want to go out with your friends and family, you are in another jurisdiction. I know who you are, its not one person, it’s a group, and on everything I love, the day you come into my jurisdiction, I want to see how well acquainted you are with the Handbook mentioned above.

AMEN!

09-11-2012, 11:10 PM
We all know no one from VG would enter this type of silly banter! It's a small place with good people....not little caca heads that like to come stir trouble. :)

09-15-2012, 03:30 AM

Soooooooo to the brain who stated "obstruction of justice," doesn’t exist.... LMAO.. Here is how I am going to answer you.. Miami Dade County annually, this means yearly, publishes a reference book called The Law Enforcement Handbook. FIU provides their officers with the state edition. This means no County Ordinances are included. Chapter 843 of the FLORIDA STATE STAUES provides the reader with some, not all, Obstruction of Justice Laws. To what “ordinance you are referring to, I have no clue. But my question to you is the following:

The scenario used above that you went out of your way to highlight, what law does it fall under???

Now to VG’s Finest: Do you know what goes on in FIU??? Let me play it out for you.

I read an earlier post on the FIU Forum trashing the sh*t out of 2 PPO’s for doing what seemed to be police work. FIU has always and still has the reputation of the administration frowning upon their officers doing police work. So if you are a PPO, who wants to be active and take on the world, what happens? You know the stories.. So a PPO who sees this and decides that they aren’t going to do anything, you can’t blame them. FIU is filled with horror stories and they only play out for the people who see this career as a meaningful one.

Another term that you used was “FIRED.” No one was fired bro. As a matter of fact a lot of people have resigned but as of lately no one has been fired.

VG’s Finest Huh? You are trashing someone for not making a “39.” What the f*ck do you know about a “39.” Last time I checked VG is the size of not even a football field. No disrespect to the good guys you have over there but don’t come on here acting like a Super COP when the biggest collar you have ever made was a DWLS at best.

What people need to realize is that no matter who’s is guiding the ship, FIU is always going to be a joke. Their poster COP is a retired officer over the age of 50 who has no ambitions other than going home at the end of the day and getting paid. There’s nothing wrong with that. But you have these posers, who can’t do any better and want to act like heroes. These are the people who tarnish that department. A wise old man once told me that no matter where you work a real cop will always have crime to fight. Making a felony arrest for theft over because you have the ability of using cameras to identify an offender is weak. Why don’t you make a plan to catch the subject in the act? Arriving on a call where the victim is stating a student is threatening to kill her via email is not a referral to the student conduct department, it’s a felony papo, you have to act. Setting up a perimeter to TPW skateboarders is outrageous. Making a collar for felony possession and then having a SGT direct the officer to PTA is against the law. I could keep going and going.

You people who get off on seeing other people suffer need to look at yourselves in the mirror. When you make eye contact with that person ask him/her what they have done with their lives. I bet you are going to laugh at the answer. That is why you come on here and vent. Which is fine, that’s what the 1st amendment is for. But remember, you don’t know any about life nor laws. And unless you live on campus remember, when you leave work you are in another jurisdiction, when you want to go out with your friends and family, you are in another jurisdiction. I know who you are, its not one person, it’s a group, and on everything I love, the day you come into my jurisdiction, I want to see how well acquainted you are with the Handbook mentioned above.

AMEN!

Your peessssy state book doesn't have county ordinances because state officers dont enforce county ordinances.

Sec. 21-26. - Firefighters, policemen, service, execution of process; court order; hindering, obstructing justice.

(A)

Prohibitions.
(1)

It shall be unlawful for any person to knowingly resist or obstruct the performance by one, who the person knows or has reason to believe is a police officer or firefighter, of any authorized act within such officer's official capacity.

(2)
It shall be unlawful for any person to knowingly resist or obstruct the authorized service or execution of any civil or criminal process or order of court.

(3)
It shall be unlawful for any person to knowingly obstruct justice. A person obstructs justice when, with intent to prohibit the apprehension or obstruct the prosecution or defense of any person, the person knowingly commits any of the following actions:

(a)
Destroys, alters, conceals or disguises physical evidence, plants false evidence, or furnishes false information; or

(b)
Induces a witness having knowledge material to the subject at issue to leave the State or conceal himself; or

(c)
Leaves the State or conceals himself when the person possesses knowledge material to the subject at issue.

(B)
Penalties. Any person convicted of a violation of this section shall be punished by a fine not to exceed five hundred dollars ($500.00) or imprisonment in the County Jail for a term not to exceed sixty (60) days, or by both such fine and imprisonment in the discretion of the court. __________________________________________________ __________________________

If you were a REAL cop Ms. Tiny Dancer, you would know about the above County Ord.

I can tell that your are TREMENDA ROOKIE with no operational police experience whatsoever! Like the majority of FIU's cops!
__________________________________________________ __________________________

09-15-2012, 12:56 PM
This place is like a bad continuous soap opera only some
characters dont die or go away. The little girl was too sassy for this
place in the first place I saw that first hand. The poor little cuban girl didn't
know who she was dealing with.

A fortune cookie once said "She who sleeps with GOLD BARS wakes up with a dispatch promotion and immunity".
I guess nobody told her that having photographed indiscretions with
RT/PC can go a long way. Dispatch is untouchable myself and many
others have fallen to that fight in the past.
I guess our older Officers are not warning the younger ones. Watch your back there is always a person standing there with a knife in hand.

09-16-2012, 04:32 PM
Why don't state officers enforce county ordinances?

09-17-2012, 06:29 AM
Why don't state officers enforce county ordinances?

You need to read that statute book a little more.. Of course we can enforce county ordinances. Read the statute that deal with State University Police.

09-20-2012, 07:11 PM
This place is like a bad continuous soap opera only some
characters dont die or go away. The little girl was too sassy for this
place in the first place I saw that first hand. The poor little cuban girl didn't
know who she was dealing with.

A fortune cookie once said "She who sleeps with GOLD BARS wakes up with a dispatch promotion and immunity".
I guess nobody told her that having photographed indiscretions with
RT/PC can go a long way. Dispatch is untouchable myself and many
others have fallen to that fight in the past.
I guess our older Officers are not warning the younger ones. Watch your back there is always a person standing there with a knife in hand.

Nothing lasts forever, for ALL evil comes to an end.

11-01-2012, 04:57 AM

11-15-2012, 03:27 PM
Dear Poison
Why are you so concern? If you have done nothing anything wrong, why fear? I see you going around trying to justify yourself. You have been all over the department huff in and puffin," I have never lied about my times"." I am always where I am supposed to be"?? Come girl, we ALL know the truth. How many times did you leave dispatch to hang out with your 33. You would leave for hours at a time. This admin is weak and you know it. They are not going to go back and check the cameras. Rhino, the problem is not that you did it once you did it plenty of times. Its funny but we know it was more than two handful of times. Oh and it gets better, Most of the time you would leave for more than half a shift. You are a disgrace. Keep doing what you do best, lying, cheating and acting like the victim. You talk bad about everyone. Then you wonder why you are so disliked. Be careful I got my eye on you. I have been in this place long enough and have watched you manipulate the boys on the 2 floor. I can’t wait to see all your hair fall of. Slowly but surely.

11-16-2012, 03:15 PM
Fear and concern is not the question. If indeed she did what you say she did then COME FORWARD WITH THE PROOF AND STOP HIDING BEHIND THE COMPUTER! you are so sure that it happened then this is your chance. JUST DO IT. or maybe you cant because you have no proof. you do alot of talking and do nothing about it, as for the admin being weak maybe they are for keeping your lazy ass working there instead of doing what you are suppose to do like WORK instead of being so concerned over her every move. sounds like a STALKER to me! and you have your eye on her?? you must because thats all you do. Bro come over to my side and i will show you how to work and be productive instead of wasting time with kid games. grow the fu@k up and stand behind the oath. youre the disgrace because i thought your department had men for officers not computer geeks that wont come out and be men. come do a ride along with us we can show you what a police department really can do. chief bring your guys in and show them how they roll. stop talking about your chief with other departments. we dont care. youre only hurting your department by talking about everyone and how your chief does nothing but is concerned about his looks. dont be jealous or GAY maybe when you grow up you can be just like him.

peace out!

11-16-2012, 06:32 PM
Yeah okay NMPD R.T, The proof is in the cameras. Back in time when dispatch had cameras she would take off.She lied about her hours all the freaking time. If you think for a second anyone in her department will back her up your so wrong. She has tried to fire most of the dispatchers. When someone makes a mistake and she know about it...everyone knows about it. She can't keep her fuk*& mouth closed. The only two that will back her up is M and N thats it. Im not taking about navas because she tried to screw him over manyyy times. Guess what your friend is eveil. I will expose her. I bet you ANYTHING if you tell me who you are i will tell you something she has said about you. Papo she talks about everyone, and she can't keep a secret. Look at the site how many people talk about her. AND EVERYTHING IS TRUE. PEACE OUT

11-17-2012, 03:54 PM
Use your head think about what you wrote " back in time when dispatch had cameras she would take off" the camera was there and if she left it would be recorded. She lied about her time therefore that meant that TF was entering her time being that she is in charge of payroll which meant she is as guilty then as her. Not to mention who was signing her slips. If someone comes up to you, you will tell them what she said about them ? You're as much as a gossiper then. Did you ever stop and think if what is going around is true of what she is saying? Or is it something that was said from one person who seems to be obsessed with her in some way and is making stories up as they go along'. YOU don't have what it takes to expose her , all you do is ALOT of talking on here and a lot of " I WILL EXPOSE HER" come forward with the proof and stop hiding behind your iPhone. This department is getting pretty boring with the postings. A lot of he said she said in one circle going nowhere WHO CARES!! Papo concentrate on your agency's off dutys and take home cars. From what I hear from one of your officer is you don't have mutual aid you don't have take homes and the only ot that you have is a football detail that is locked to one officer because that's who your football team wants. Your agency needs to focus on their future if you plan to stay there because you can't go anywhere else and by the way learn to use the tasers properly so it won't discharge we can give you lessons along with not discharging your firearm during firearms training. Call us we will train you right

02-25-2013, 07:45 AM
Oh wow!!

03-03-2013, 11:43 PM