PDA

View Full Version : FIVE days and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-08-2012, 11:25 PM
Yippee! IT IS ALMOST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIME FOR THE FAT LADY TO SING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-08-2012, 11:31 PM
I hope she is warming up... :lol:

08-09-2012, 04:21 AM
Peaches will be gone soon! welcome aboard Mark.

08-09-2012, 10:07 PM

08-09-2012, 10:21 PM
I hear that the office is a real downer these last few days............

Not a very happy place, AND

Accreditation isn't looking so rosy since the assessors are probing very very deep and should! Shame Shame Shame...............no qualifications for some since 2008??????

But this is a crack operation!!!!!!! CRACKED IS MORE LIKE IT.

Cannot wait until next week to see the news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

08-09-2012, 11:45 PM
You would be wrong!!! :cop:

08-10-2012, 12:43 AM
Oh really then please DO TELL! We would love the "TRUE" update.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

08-10-2012, 03:43 PM
Peaches will be gone soon! welcome aboard Mark.

You got that right!! :mrgreen:

08-10-2012, 05:14 PM
Poor disgruntled former employees club.The inspection went well and the agency has been recomended for accredidation. Making accusations without facts on an anonymous message board, is an exercise in futility. You twelve disgruntled former employees post, while the rest of us read for a good laugh. Keep slinging that mud and crying yourselves to sleep.

08-10-2012, 05:28 PM
Poor disgruntled former employees club.The inspection went well and the agency has been recomended for accredidation. Making accusations without facts on an anonymous message board, is an exercise in futility. You twelve disgruntled former employees post, while the rest of us read for a good laugh. Keep slinging that mud and crying yourselves to sleep.

12? More like 50 :snicker: That POS is out of here anyway so it makes no difference. :devil:

08-10-2012, 06:18 PM
So if this is true why post this under "guest" ?

12? More like 50 :snicker: That POS is out of here anyway so it makes no difference. :devil:And if it went so well why post this under "guest"?

08-10-2012, 10:36 PM
and why not??? HCSO will be accredited and you nay sayers can continue to post your unfounded, slanderous posts on this thread. :cop:

08-11-2012, 12:07 AM
naysayers........... interesting comment.

must be Super D.

and all this talk about this accreditation means nothing. The process is crap, the organization is nothing more than money. It no longer serves the purpose of what the concept was years ago. It does not do anything for the employees, and does nothing but create another idiotic cost to the taxpayers. It will not prevent the Sheriff from countermanding officers wishing to arrest anyone, it will not prevent the antics that are widespread in the agency from happening. It is a gloss over.

Just like anything else today, you can purchase an accreditation seal and pin and whatnot and paste to your hearts content. BIG DEAL. There are a LOT of agencies whom have now figured out that this process is no longer beneficial and are actually cancelling and abandoning it. And guess what? It is not just elected positions but appointed too. The costs are outrageous, and again does nothing to benefit the agency. Interesting how the announcement in the paper about public input contained no telephone number to call, (left out purposely) even though it states in the accreditation requirements ( go read them) that it contains such.

Naysay all you want guys. You think you have it figured out to just 12 people? Statistically speaking only just taking 90 plus turnovers in employees in the last four years I guarantee you there are more in that area not counting the PUBLIC which also has access to this site. You forget about that. Not to mention that the employees want a Sheriff and administration that they can be proud of, and not be made fun of by the their very own peers. When you get another couple of police chiefs, administrators, and yes even a Sheriff who off the cuff make comments about you, it becomes very apparent where you stand professionally in your images.

Have fun playing with your seal of approvals that you bought, you can add that to the exorbant cost of vehicle wraps as well.

Losers.

08-11-2012, 12:19 AM
Yes it is true the agency was recommended for the accred. While many were hoping that it wouldn't so that it would reflect negatively on the current administration, it just didn't pan out that way. They will use this now and claim victory putting all the other candiadites on the defensive. The problem isn't the agency itself but the purpose of the process. The reasoning of doing it. We talk about best practices. But for whom? The ones that are going to the Keys for dive training next week? Hopefully not on the Sheriff's dime, meaning no putting in for work hours. Or, all the special squads that don't like to write certain types of reports, but when "you" don't do it they call the big man and stir's a ruckess. Therby having the do nothing report dodging elitists to render judgment on the guys that actually have to go in day in and out and take the crap. Not a fair practice.

This is bad business if you ask me.

Now your going to have people who got away with bloody murder over the last 10 years under the Whorley admin, dictate what is right and wrong. A cop that now doesn't do a report within the required timeframe will be dinged if he is not liked. Why? Cause the agency now has the muscle to do it, and the person doing the write up back in the day wouldn't have written a report even if they were told to.

There is one that is currently in investigations that had gotten written up for telling his supervisor that he just don't do it that way. He got reprimanded and well promoted as we can see.

We all could go on but why? It is all the same in the end.

08-11-2012, 01:38 AM
Obviously any hint of successful state accreditation must be attributed to none other than Bubba Whidden. What in the world does Bubba have to do with accreditation you ask? I have no clue either but if you look at the HCSO Facebook page featuring the "static display" of HCSO Equipment (Swamp buggy included!), you'll note that Bubba appears in many, if not all of the photos.

Can this sheriff do anything without his daddy five feet away from him?

Pathetic little daddy's boy - grow up already! :snicker:

08-11-2012, 01:49 AM
Nice try. I guess MC, RV,MB, and the others are claiming that Accreditation is bogus??? Not sure of your point. Your ingorance is showing naysayers. :cop: :cop: :cop:

08-11-2012, 02:26 AM
Nah not super d. More like the accreditation manager that looks like baby huey the skunkape. He denigrates the dispatchers abd is a walking eeoc violation. That's why he fits right in.

08-12-2012, 01:38 PM
naysayers? I don't think so, your political system is corrupt. The correct thing to do is for the citizens of Hendry County to get enough signatures so that they can put a ballot to a vote that eliminates the Sheriff's Office and makes it the Sheriff's Department instead. No more elected offical, but appointed Chief of Police. The end of nepotism. Almost 70% of the department is family related. The implementation of a civil service system. No more handouts.............people brought in becuase I know you and you now me. :devil:

08-12-2012, 07:09 PM
naysayers? I don't think so, your political system is corrupt. The correct thing to do is for the citizens of Hendry County to get enough signatures so that they can put a ballot to a vote that eliminates the Sheriff's Office and makes it the Sheriff's Department instead. No more elected offical, but appointed Chief of Police. The end of nepotism. Almost 70% of the department is family related. The implementation of a civil service system. No more handouts.............people brought in becuase I know you and you now me. :devil:
AMEN.... :)

08-15-2012, 02:11 AM
Do you hear that? Quiet today. Wait, there it is again. THAT was the fat lady singing the first verse!

08-15-2012, 05:40 AM
Do you hear that? Quiet today. Wait, there it is again. THAT was the fat lady singing the first verse!

LOL.. She's not singing yet! Welcome aboard Mark Chamberlain, Hendry County's next Sheriff! :D

mrboom
08-15-2012, 11:06 AM
I almost peed myself last night when i final numbers came in. What swrong with you people? At one point in time i thought Peaches was the man for the job but now we see he isnt, he lets his cronies run the Dept and has runied it and some good peoples lives. I hear some of the residents of hendry county are scared to show support for others because they are scared of what Peaches would do if her found out. PLEASE VOTE TO REMOVE PEACHES!!!!!!

08-15-2012, 05:06 PM
I almost peed myself last night when i final numbers came in. What swrong with you people? At one point in time i thought Peaches was the man for the job but now we see he isnt, he lets his cronies run the Dept and has runied it and some good peoples lives. I hear some of the residents of hendry county are scared to show support for others because they are scared of what Peaches would do if her found out. PLEASE VOTE TO REMOVE PEACHES!!!!!!
The votes are in...come now one and all and stand behind Mark and get rid of the current mess...PLEASE don't let past grudges get in the way of DOING THE RIGHT THING IN NOVEMBER.

08-15-2012, 08:51 PM
The votes are in...come now one and all and stand behind Mark and get rid of the current mess...PLEASE don't let past grudges get in the way of DOING THE RIGHT THING IN NOVEMBER.

AMEN TO THAT. Time to put aside the rest trivial and the unimportant and give these fine men and women who work their tails off someone whom can make a difference and not fly by the seat of their pants, or sit in an office hiding.

Brings to mind, isn't it funny how Mumbles sits in the back of the forums, does not say shit, silent, doesn't defend WS and just fence rides? Seems there were a few of those such as Ballsack, if one can remember. Amazing how these behind the scenes individuals as above as well as SUPER D, can call the shots, sway the plan, and make WS take ALL the heat by himself. No one to assist, or even help take the pressure off of him. But then again, HE picked them....... Must be sad that you cannot do anything about it even if he wanted to because of the dirt they have on him. Symbiotic relationship ever if we seen one.