PDA

View Full Version : The Golden Kight and Paula Deen

08-03-2012, 12:30 AM
The only two girls that don't do s--t at the BBC are golden kinght and Paula Deen. All night they talk s--t. Then they have the balls to say how much work they do. But if you look at their work sheet it has as much information as their brians, just blank.

08-03-2012, 01:25 AM
The only two girls that don't do s--t at the BBC are golden kinght and Paula Deen. All night they talk s--t. Then they have the balls to say how much work they do. But if you look at their work sheet it has as much information as their brians, just blank.

Yep... I heard there was this one football game where a subject began to fight and Princess Golden knight didn't do sh**. He froze, scared to do anything. He doesn't have any balls! He does nothing and wants to claim there is "nothing" to do at North Campus with his little cook. That's why they are always together in the same spot sleeping. They go everywhere together holding hands. The golden knight and Paula Deen don't do anything and they say they do everything blah blah. Sit there and watch them handle a call. The most hilarious thing you will ever see. They can't make a decision if their lives depended on it. Even when they were in south campus, what did they do other than whine and complain? Nothing. I would love to see their A-forms! What's their count now? 1? None? Go do something you bums! If I'm not mistaken.. I think one of the twins had a BW arrest? I'm sure that's more than what princess golden knight and Paula Deen have done in their "career." So, let's not get too much into the twins. :devil: :lol:

02-25-2013, 07:26 AM
LOL