PDA

View Full Version : FATAL Radios!!

07-31-2012, 06:42 AM
I have already started to pick out water front property in Miami Beach for my wife for when she owns this place after a healthy lawsuit in relation to my death by an inoperable radio system approved by this Administration. Enjoy the waves baby!

07-31-2012, 11:55 AM
Go and shoot yourself to speed up the process and find someone who cares!

07-31-2012, 04:30 PM
Well hey there MPD, come do a shift with our Magical Radio System ASSHOLE and tell me watcha think.

07-31-2012, 09:57 PM
Well hey there MPD, come do a shift with our Magical Radio System ASSHOLE and tell me watcha think.

It is funny how the radios work everywhere in the county with the exception of yours. If you take the radio out your ass, I promise you'll be able to hear it.

P.S. I hope you get that beach front property at the beach. That way when I come over and see you, I'll slip and fall and sue you for all your money. I'm sure you'll be begging for your FIU Job back.

07-31-2012, 10:58 PM
I too have a beach front property picked out. It's called Mi Casa es 'SUE' Casas! Fix the damn radios!

08-01-2012, 12:01 AM
Save your money and quit already. You could go back and be a cook somewhere or go to central Florida to do what you were doing before with the inmates... Nothing and get paid nothing orrrr go back to trying to be an actor. It is that very simple. Be thankful to this department that took a chance on you when a lot of people in this department should be unemployed. If you were a little busy doing your JOB, you wouldn't have the time to complain. The midnight shift bbc couple always pick a spot anyways to go to sleep. It's not like you listen to your radio anyways. And the "actor" just loves to live in his fantasy world that the radios don't work. I would focus more on figuring out how to keep the complaints from not coming your way than to "whine" about working radios. Oh yea.... Did I mention....? The radios do work!!! County radios for life!

08-01-2012, 05:31 AM
I too have a beach front property picked out. It's called Mi Casa es 'SUE' Casas! Fix the damn radios!

Why dont you fix your brain frist. Here is step by step guide how to use the radio.

1. Turn on radio.
2. Press botton on side of the radio to transmit
3. Then talk into radio.
If you still need help I can give you a coloring book.

02-25-2013, 07:25 AM
Hmmmm