PDA

View Full Version : WS and his felon connections12

07-30-2012, 10:34 PM
It seems that the Spence connection in Alva, that has connections with the Lee County Sheriff, also has Whidden on speeddial as well. I guess if the Lee Sheriff can rewrite his policy on felon association so can WS. Besides there are also more felon connections with WS backyard than Lee's. And little WS used to get so mad at Ronnie Lee's attorney and his connections. Why is Southwest Florida so ate up with all these crooks but yet other areas of the state and elsewhere you never hear of such. Is it because they are smarter and less loosed lipped or simply do not associate with felons.

Hendry County remember way back when you were so pissed at the Dyess administration? It seems we all have returned to the old ways. Time to cool off all of these relationships because they are very very unhealthy and put you and I at high risk.

07-31-2012, 04:24 AM
Just busted you two in another foul lie, walking small and Super D. Can't wait to tell you skidmarks what I really think of you two on your way out the door. You jerks have no morals, no guilt, and not a shred of integrity. What utter pricks you both are!

07-31-2012, 04:55 PM
Just busted you two in another foul lie, walking small and Super D. Can't wait to tell you skidmarks what I really think of you two on your way out the door. You jerks have no morals, no guilt, and not a shred of integrity. What utter pricks you both are!
WINNING POST!!! :D

doodle
08-01-2012, 05:31 PM
YES A Winning post! I couldnt have said it better. I hope they are packing their bags!!

08-01-2012, 10:19 PM
As much as I hate that red faced teletubby, if he wins the primaries, there is a very good chance he will stick around another four years. He still has many ignorant home grown support, that no matter how corrupt he is, will support him no matter what. Take for example our past Sheriff Worley. Even after the incident at Top Draw, the man still has WS's sign In his yard. Another low life with no integrity as far as I'm concerned.

Lemonhead
08-01-2012, 11:50 PM
I dont think so, even if he does win the primary, he will still lose the general election. They will all band together and get rid of him the same way they got rid of ronnie lee. I have heard that all the other candidates, democrates and republicans all want him out no matter what and are banding together after the primary "if he wins" and thats a big ass IF. #TEAM ANY BODY BUT WHIDDEN

08-02-2012, 07:13 PM
Worley is just like Whidden. He bypassed all supervisory and management earnings, and got in because of others, and that he worked here like 100 years. As long as he can still come and go at the office and share laughs with tubboy, and the rest he is good.

08-02-2012, 09:04 PM
Fired or below standard appointees continue to post BS here.

08-03-2012, 12:32 AM

That's it? That's the best you can come up with? And what is your point to it?

That below standard appointees are hired? Why?

BS? How? Please tell us how you arrive at this conclusion?

Spoken like a true FSA believer and power hungry politician.

Guest on the inside....... More like leech on the walls.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

08-03-2012, 12:53 AM

The "below standard" employees occupy the first five offices ... and soon will be "fired" :snicker:

08-03-2012, 01:53 AM
Proof the real "below standards" still troll these blogs daily. Ate up as ever. Here's a clue ws/sits in the dark/sprayed roach spouse/man hands/pantyboy, you have merely hours left. Don't you think your time could be better spent covering up your crimes or packing up your desks or taking those last few opportunities to kick the little guy beneath you?
Come on losers, get creative. Your nearly as dull as Ronnie and his boys. :snicker:

08-03-2012, 01:57 AM
Worley is just like Whidden. He bypassed all supervisory and management earnings, and got in because of others, and that he worked here like 100 years. As long as he can still come and go at the office and share laughs with tubboy, and the rest he is good.
This guys getting his pockets lined has no need to complain. This is the real motive behind his support and nothing more. :evil:

08-03-2012, 10:34 PM
Some still work there... :snicker: :devil: