PDA

View Full Version : useless BBC Girls

07-27-2012, 12:57 PM
A typical day of the two usless girls.

09 arrival at BBC 5-7 minutes late

Let's do facebook for an hour at the station

Time for breakfast off campus oh yeah got some shopping to do.

Back on campus with phone stuck to ear and eyes closed.

Lunch time already and oh yeah more shopping to do

Back on campus and phone still stuck to ear with eyes closed

15 minutes before 06 time off campus and headed to the hood

07-27-2012, 08:01 PM
They are completely WORTHLESS! I really hope this new Chief is taking notes and splits these two officer safety issues up immediately.

07-27-2012, 09:51 PM
Move their worthless Ass's south and see how long they last.

07-28-2012, 02:40 AM
And to think, these two secret shoppers sit on the interview board for new hires. It's disgusting!

07-28-2012, 06:28 AM
Maybe if the twins started doing actual police work up at BBC they can finally get that I.A. launched against them that they so desperately deserve. Apparently that's what it takes.

07-28-2012, 08:24 PM
Neither of those two cowards deserve a badge.

07-29-2012, 06:38 AM
The twins are nothing more than a product of who is supervising them. Their worthless Sergeant has his eyes closed most of the shift too. This sort of behavior has been accepted and encouraged at that campus for years. If I were a parent and my kids were attending college at BBC and I found out that the police dept. was full of a bunch of clowns, I would physically get sick.

07-30-2012, 06:50 AM
We still have the same Administration plus one. This new guy has the same people in power who ran this place into the ground over the years. He can pretend to shake things up all he wants and start his little snitch committees until we're all blue in the face, but truth of the matter is, not a single thing will change in a positive direction, if you keep the same people in a position of power and all they do is switch seats. I'm sorry, but to me that is not shaking up a damn thing, its more of the same, so what if they have a different title now. The Breakfast Club still runs this place, its quite obvious because most of our equipment on the cars don't work and our new radios suck and no one seems to have an answer as to why. This is why the BBC twins are useless, its because they have been and continue to be allowed to do so. Sorry, I see no change in this place.

07-31-2012, 11:58 PM
Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. One HOMO calling someone else a HOMO. How can you twins get mad for everyone saying the truth about you? Name one thing said on here thats a lie. There is even a VIDEO of one of you showing your outstanding heroics while 167 was being mounted. Let me guess you just got your new weave "did" and didn't want to mess it up lol pathetic. You cowards are mad at the wrong people. FYI the original poster seems to have a lot of inside information on your daily activities, looks like your supervisor is handing you clowns up. It's about time.

08-01-2012, 12:10 AM
Could someone remind me... What is it that I do at the north campus...? I have no idea... Is it to be at the Hospitalty Management Building in the kitchen...? I don't really fight.. I like to just play fight with lard and dough because I'm too scared to do my job and I don't know what I'm doing... I have never written an a form since I have been here and barely write reports on midnights.... So.. What is it that I do...?

08-01-2012, 01:22 AM
Heres a idea since these Real HouseWives of FIU are on the oral board they should show that video of the hood superstar heroics and ask if you reacted like this do you honestly believe you should be in a police uniform? Answer yes and they tell you welcome to bbc day shift. You are now a twin.

08-02-2012, 04:16 AM
We all have our opinions but not every one is a hater. We all have our faults. We are not all perfect. Not every one feels like the posts. This forum doesnt speak for all of us. Do not let some people or in many cases on this forum (one person who reposts under different names) let you believe we all have those negative feelings. I like both of the BBC ladies, and think some of you are cowards for airing out dirty laundry here on this website. If you have a problem with them then tell them. If you dont want to work with them, quit. If you do not like how this organization is being ran, quit or become a chief some where and then you can do what you like.

The people here cry over everything...we want tasers....we do not like the tasers...
We need new radios...we do not like the new radios.....
We want rifles.....we do not want to carry the rifles....
No wonder King did not do anything...He knew what Casas will soon learn.

08-02-2012, 11:07 AM
In response to the post written by "former Fiu" why is it that you do not use your real name . You write as though you "worked"at FIU you should be FORMER because it shows you are a "do nothing" concerned with other people lives . If you are so unhappy move on somewhere else. OH WAIT YOU CAN'T BECAUSE NO OTHER AGENCY WOULD PUT UP WITH YOUR BS" you wouldn't have time to be writing on here because your ass would be from call to call instead of being parked by the Westside smoking a cigar along with the other complainers and gossiping about everyone else and complaining about everything we don't have . If you have issues bring them out instead of hiding all the time and complaining . Everyone of us are replaceable. This Chief is not playing . Keep trying him and you will find yourself begging for a job somewhere else!

08-02-2012, 09:31 PM
I am so over this BS. I said what I had to say and if anyone need any additional comments and/or attention from me, I would be more than happy to use both my 10(p/u) and 12(meal) to give it to you. And to the impersonator that posted that 2nd comment using the username "Twin", (you really think I would say some crap like that) please own up to your comments and create a new name. To the former FIU chick, weren't you the girl that was in the process of being terminated but decided to retire early. Find a new agency where u can actively voice ur opinion and some azzhole might even care to hear.

08-03-2012, 02:40 PM
shut your mouth and YOU might not get in trouble. if it's true own it, and keep moving, take it as a lesson learned .and know who you work with ,check your self in the mirror and make changes,for all you cowards that hide behind this blog ask your self what you do on company time .don't throw stones when you live in a glass house youself........

08-08-2012, 12:51 AM
Just know who you are working with and the they are both cowards and don't expect them to back you up if you really need help. Unfortunately king was chief whethe biggest coward showed showed her ability as an officer. Any other chief would of fired her useless a$$

08-10-2012, 11:30 PM
Chief can you please stop these girls from shopping on duty. I see them more at target than I do on campus.

02-25-2013, 07:27 AM
Damn!!