PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff disrespects Deputies

Lemonhead
07-25-2012, 08:33 PM
A Deputy gets beat up, has no back up, drives himself to the hospital and gets no call from the Sheriff....

Thats about right.. wheres all the back up you say you hired???? LIAR

doodle
07-25-2012, 09:53 PM
That happened like 5 days ago or so. That Deputy's back up was 5 minutes away because there was only 2 people working!!

So sad, yea no call from the Sheriff to even see if he was ok. So much for the 10 new deputies hired that SW brags about. Where are they?

I'll tell you where the 10 knew people went, they are covering for the 10 old people that left. We have lost alot of good people, just to be replaced by idiot hillbilly cousins. >:(

07-25-2012, 10:26 PM
Super D must have gotten stuck in the phone booth again!

07-25-2012, 10:37 PM
Super D must have gotten stuck in the phone booth again!

Maybe the Hookertary was sitting on the hem of his cape. Even the mighty Super D has his own brand of kryponite, and his super-ego power was drained during the fights. Flashing the Super D signal didn't work either? O... that's right.... he never answers when he's called. WS's superhero would have saved the day though.... if he ever showed up to work. :cop:

07-26-2012, 01:10 AM
Word is he did get a call from WS, asking to waive prosecution since the assailant is a WS supporter. If this is true in any way, the time is now for a vote of no confidence!

Disgusting, appalling, misfeasance, malfeasance, pick one, all the above.

07-26-2012, 10:49 AM
Word is he did get a call from WS, asking to waive prosecution since the assailant is a WS supporter. If this is true in any way, the time is now for a vote of no confidence!

This is about the third time I have heard this exact thing going on with Whidden. This is the top of the corruption list as they are. When an agency head has to be contacted on each and every arrest, and intervenes into that arrest for anything other than lawful means, there exists a potential for criminal activity of the highest degree. So this is Whiddens claim to fame? This is why the good ol boys of Hendry County "love" him so much? Because literally they can go out and commit whatever crime they want because they know it will be taken care of. It was also alleged that Whidden told a shop owner whose windows were damaged in the altercation with the deputy above the night before, that the windows would be replaced, "even if I have to pay for it". Wow! You are now playing Sheriff, SAO, Judge, Jury, and Insurance Company?

The most disgusting thing on this list, is the fact that he didn't protect the deputy sheriff, he hung him out to dry, and basically is doing the same to every single officer on the road. NEVER have I heard this type of blatant disregard for the well being, support, and protection of the Deputy Sheriffs under him.

Brothers and Sisters, you had better be on your best toes. Because this man is evil. He is shown in true form during the last four years that he has become an out of control monster who will resort to anything and everything to retain an office that he should have never gotten in the first place. Bottomline is we all have no support. In fact we have become nothing but disposable items that can be sacrificed if necessary for his benefits.

It comes to mind that a while back, he was always stating " I say the words, and make it so" He really is disconnected with the real world. He is living in a self administered fantasy that he rationales everything and compartmentalizes it to his satisfaction and perverted reasoning issues. It is time to send this ill weak little man off to the sunset this August.

Matt Beatty may have his issues. But Matt Beatty is NO WHERE close to the evil, underhanded, misguided, and criminally apprehensible individual Whidden has become. That is the key to all of this. Beatty, like Whidden four years ago, is clean, and has never done anything that Whidden has. This reminds me of a dejavu minute where the situation is the same but the faces have changed.

Whidden literally has become Ronnie Lee. But only in name, because Ronnie Lee knew his limitations, and morally correct ways that should be maintained and would not cross that line. Whidden has not. He is full blown out of control.

Beatty is Whidden four years ago. Squeaky clean in comparison, has no track record to speak of, and basically goes on his word. Whidden on the other hand has dealt his turn.

Whidden needs to be terminated in a few days, and sent on to whatever it is that criminal morally inept, friendless, people go to. Quite frankly who cares?

Beatty needs to win this primary. The common goal here is to send a message, that it is one thing to be dirty, but it is entirely different thing when there is no respect or support for the very men and women whom work dilligently towards a common goal.

Be safe Brothers and Sisters, because you each are on your own. Dont believe me or still undecided? Ask your Sgt. because chances are it has happened to them as well.

07-26-2012, 12:45 PM

Give it time and unfortunately someone will be injured severely or killed. I would have quit on the spot. FU Steve Whidden...hers my gun and badge and you can come get my patrol car at the house...FU.

07-26-2012, 01:43 PM
The only things WS cares about:

1) Himself
2) His Goons (See #3)
3) Protecting people who may tell the truth on him

doodle
07-26-2012, 04:22 PM
Actually there was 2 deputies that got beat up this past week. The first deputy that got beat up DID NOT get a phone call to even ask if he was ok.

The 2nd deputy that got beat up, was beat up by the sheriffs friend, and DID get a phone call, telling him he wasnt going to press charges! I also heard this guy was a felon. :evil:

I hear neither had back up due to shortage on the road.

07-26-2012, 10:24 PM
Actually there was 2 deputies that got beat up this past week. The first deputy that got beat up DID NOT get a phone call to even ask if he was ok.

The 2nd deputy that got beat up, was beat up by the sheriffs friend, and DID get a phone call, telling him he wasnt going to press charges! I also heard this guy was a felon. :evil:

I hear neither had back up due to shortage on the road.
TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE....Stay safe to those that still have to work there...

07-27-2012, 12:54 AM
He did the same thing to the deputy that drives from Miami and works in Clewiston. He was involved in a wreck at no fault to him coming to work and he didn't get a call either. If I remember correctly, they thought he was taking the patrol car to Miami and wrecked in the patrol car coming to work. They even thought that deputy was the other deputy that crashed about two cars and is still working fine and dandy. So much for knowing your own people.

As for the two deputies, don't get me started on this. Rumor has it that the great magical wonder man in Clewiston said that day shift doesn't need more deputies cause they don't do shit. It's sad, because at one time for a brief fleeting moment, they were full.

07-29-2012, 08:46 PM
CORRUPTION
a: impairment of integrity, virtue, or moral principle : b: inducement to wrong by improper or unlawful means (as bribery) c : a departure from the original or from what is pure. (As defined in Webster).

Corruption in law enforcement can come in many ways, from as little as a law enforcement officer (LEO) taking a free cup of coffee, or a free meal, to as big as assisting drug cartels landing planes, or taking money from unsuspecting immigrants sleeping with informants, even when the top cop decides to cover-up a felony disgracing and dishonoring not only the badge he wears but the office he has sworn to defend.
As an LEO in most cases you take an Oath of Office, which should have read something like this:

"I do solemnly swear; that I am a citizen of Florida and the United States of America, and I will support, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the United States and of Florida; I will faithfully perform my duties, enforcing the law fairly with all due courtesy, discretion, and compassion; I will conduct myself with integrity befitting my agency and the law enforcement profession; I will abide by all lawful orders issued by my superiors and the rules and regulations of the Department, so help me God."

The story you are about to read is true:

It seems with the recent events at a local Bar and Grill concerning a firefighter who is on felony probation struck a Deputy, (while on duty and in the lawful execution of his job) punching him in the face 8-10 time while the Deputy was trying to stop the firefighter from committing battery on a female by choking her. During the commission of the crime the window of the adjacent store was broken.

The firefighter was arrested and transported to the county jail when a phone call came in from the sheriff and charges where changed from the felony battery charges to a Marchman act. The next day the sheriff approached the store owner and brokered an “out of court deal” to fix the window in exchange for not pressing charges. The sheriff also contacted the female and had her drop charges. GOOD JOB WAY TO TOTALLY DISGRACE AND DISHONOR The HCSO and all the deputies still working hard.

Florida State Statute.

784.07 Assault or battery of law enforcement officers, (1) As used in this section, the term:
(a) "Law enforcement officer" includes a law enforcement officer, a correctional officer, a correctional probation officer, a part-time law enforcement officer, a part-time correctional officer, an auxiliary law enforcement officer, and an auxiliary correctional officer, as those terms are respectively defined in s. 943.10,. IS A FELONY IN THE THIRD DEGREE!!!!!!!

So let’s recap:

Firefighter commits two acts of battery one on a female and the other on a Deputy in the presence of other people not to mention the criminal mischief to the window.

The criminal acts are covered up by the sheriff by intimidation then he desecrates his position by protecting his friend (a Convicted Felon) instead of protecting his Deputy, this man should be arrested at minimum impeached.

AS far as I’m concerned friendship can only go so far; anyone who is employed by the HCSO and is voting for this guy or even supporting him by putting a magnet on their cars deserves whatever he gets Losing their jobs hopefully on 8/14/2012 but definitely 11/6/12

To the other Deputies of HCSO remember that INTEGRITY AND HONOR are two of the top
metaphors that define you as law enforcement officer and allow you to do his job lawfully. Please do not allow a simple bumper sticker or car magnet to compromise your integrity or honor. REMEMBER no-one not even the sheriff can LAWFULLY tell you not to lawfully arrest someone

Stay Safe

Your Cops Cop.

07-30-2012, 10:25 PM
SO......................whats your point here? Certainly OUR sheriff and his STAFF are not guilty of these ALLEGED acts are they?

It would take a team of forensic scientists and the best surgeons around to extract all the heads and repair all the knees damaged during this administrations time in office.

:devil:

08-05-2012, 05:41 PM
WS does not have a clue as to how a Law Enforcement Officer is to act in an Ethical manner. His behaviour in public is below those ethical standards! "Moral Terpitud" is a phrase he and his Admin. Staff like to throw around when they open BOGUS Internal Affairs complaints on thier Deputies. Most if not all of his Admin staff, including WS are more guilty of this than the Duputies they accuse. I'm not sure any of them know what the definition is. The fact that he has told young Deputies " I hired you I can fire you" , NOT ETHICAL. " He yelled "F--k You Matt" outside a public Forum, NOT ETHICAL. Political activities in uniform and using issued car, NOT ETHICAL. THERE IS SO MUCH MORE THAT WILL COME OUT WHEN HE IS DEFEATED!
Do we really want someone in office that DOES NOT any idea of how to budget his own household let alone the Sheriffs' Office? Just look at the financial declarations of each candidate.
WS will not handle any percieved issue on his own, in fact if he is by himself he will retreat and evade anyone that is attempting to speak to him without his insulating circle of flunkies present.
I have my favorite candidate, but honestly ABW (Anybody But Whidden). I have a real problem with a person complaining and accusing people of trying to take away his livelyhood (paycheck) when he has done the exact same thing to former officers.
Just nine more days WS and your fate will be sealed.

10-04-2012, 07:45 PM
A Deputy gets beat up, has no back up, drives himself to the hospital and gets no call from the Sheriff....

I understand that the FDLE has taken a renewed interest in this matter. Can anyone confirm this? A deputy takes a beating and nothing is done about it.

10-04-2012, 11:47 PM

I understand that the FDLE has taken a renewed interest in this matter. Can anyone confirm this? A deputy takes a beating and nothing is done about it.

Some agents with FDLE want to look more deeply into matters here, but bosses won't let them. Don't hold your breath waiting for FDLE, you may smother to death

10-08-2012, 08:47 PM

This is about the third time I have heard this exact thing going on with Whidden. This is the top of the corruption list as they are. When an agency head has to be contacted on each and every arrest, and intervenes into that arrest for anything other than lawful means, there exists a potential for criminal activity of the highest degree. So this is Whiddens claim to fame? This is why the good ol boys of Hendry County "love" him so much? Because literally they can go out and commit whatever crime they want because they know it will be taken care of. It was also alleged that Whidden told a shop owner whose windows were damaged in the altercation with the deputy above the night before, that the windows would be replaced, "even if I have to pay for it". Wow! You are now playing Sheriff, SAO, Judge, Jury, and Insurance Company?

The most disgusting thing on this list, is the fact that he didn't protect the deputy sheriff, he hung him out to dry, and basically is doing the same to every single officer on the road. NEVER have I heard this type of blatant disregard for the well being, support, and protection of the Deputy Sheriffs under him.

Brothers and Sisters, you had better be on your best toes. Because this man is evil. He is shown in true form during the last four years that he has become an out of control monster who will resort to anything and everything to retain an office that he should have never gotten in the first place. Bottomline is we all have no support. In fact we have become nothing but disposable items that can be sacrificed if necessary for his benefits.

It comes to mind that a while back, he was always stating " I say the words, and make it so" He really is disconnected with the real world. He is living in a self administered fantasy that he rationales everything and compartmentalizes it to his satisfaction and perverted reasoning issues. It is time to send this ill weak little man off to the sunset this August.

Matt Beatty may have his issues. But Matt Beatty is NO WHERE close to the evil, underhanded, misguided, and criminally apprehensible individual Whidden has become. That is the key to all of this. Beatty, like Whidden four years ago, is clean, and has never done anything that Whidden has. This reminds me of a dejavu minute where the situation is the same but the faces have changed.

Whidden literally has become Ronnie Lee. But only in name, because Ronnie Lee knew his limitations, and morally correct ways that should be maintained and would not cross that line. Whidden has not. He is full blown out of control.

Beatty is Whidden four years ago. Squeaky clean in comparison, has no track record to speak of, and basically goes on his word. Whidden on the other hand has dealt his turn.

Whidden needs to be terminated in a few days, and sent on to whatever it is that criminal morally inept, friendless, people go to. Quite frankly who cares?

Beatty needs to win this primary. The common goal here is to send a message, that it is one thing to be dirty, but it is entirely different thing when there is no respect or support for the very men and women whom work dilligently towards a common goal.

Be safe Brothers and Sisters, because you each are on your own. Dont believe me or still undecided? Ask your Sgt. because chances are it has happened to them as well.

Why isn't the Florida Department of Law Enforcement looking into this? :cop:

11-04-2012, 12:26 AM

Why isn't the Florida Department of Law Enforcement looking into this? :cop:

Actually, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement is looking into this matter.

11-05-2012, 09:09 PM
How disgusting that our own sheriff won't obey the laws of Florida.

Unregistered
12-14-2016, 12:49 AM
Just a little...... Snicker

Unregistered
12-15-2016, 11:30 PM
Just a little...... Snicker

Bump? That belongs in Baby Daddy thread! Lolol