PDA

View Full Version : FORUMS

07-18-2012, 01:10 PM
Was there a forum last night in Clewiston? Anybody go? I kinda was but the fear of flying uniform buttons and the fact I didnt have any safety glasses prevented it. :devil:

07-18-2012, 03:43 PM
Well there was a forum at John Boy Auditorium in Clewiston. It seems as things started off, there was the typical candidates squaring off sizing up the competition. One thing that stood out was the incumbent who showed up in uniform and his typical entourage that he fails to function without, or his "handlers" as people refer to them.

Each candidate gave their spiel about what or what not will be done should they get the position. The audience was miffed about several statements that were made throughout the presentation by some candidates. Obviously not all were educated enough about the events of the evening to really speak of the events and issues of the agency. As one sat and listened one of the most enlightening statements of the evening was made by Whidden, whom said " the Gang problem of Hendry County, Ronnie Lee stated there was no Gang problems, but during my term, the Gangs have been ERADICATED." Very bold. Well since they have been ERRADICATED by his team, we should not hear of any further references to Gang activity. No more shootings, no more issues of them. And the Boy Commissioner whom lives in that district shall no longer reference such activity because it has been ERRADICATED. End of story. Good news. Feel safer in the Twin Lakes areas all of the sudden.

On towards one statement that Mark Chamberlain brought up was over 90 plus employees have left the agency under various conditions. One would say that there is a definite problem with that. Over half of the agencies strenghth leaves? What about the hard dollar costs alone with that issue? I personally have issues with it. Mark makes a good argument, and should.

The fireworks of the evening resulted when Beatty, and Whidden tied up with each other, Beatty shortly telling Whidden to (and quite frankly I agree) to leave his family out of the political process. Whidden of course cannot, will not, and does not know how to just let things drop. So off he goes following Beatty outside, where heated conversation begins, and afterwards ends up with Beatty walking away, (at least he knows to let thing alone) and as he does so, Whidden not to be one upped, yells out "**** YOU MATT"

Great PR by the incumbent in uniform and is supposed to be the leader and example of law enforcement of the county?

By the comments and statements of the audience members, it is very very apparent that although there may be divides as to whom should win this race, it is commonly agreed upon that Whidden should not.

LaBelle forum this Thursday, and your roving reporter will be there once again reporting on the events as they occur.

07-18-2012, 09:14 PM
Where in La Belle ? I want to be there... :devil:

07-18-2012, 10:11 PM
civic center I believe

07-18-2012, 10:59 PM
Where in La Belle ? I want to be there... :devil:

Hey I know I am going. A longtime friend of mine said she heard that the former chief (CP) that was crapped on by Whidden, and the former major (MV) who was crapped on by Whidden are going to be at the forum in LaBelle on Thursday. Seems he is making a special trip down just for the event from up north. Seems when they originally campaigned at some point, the ex chief had gotten a digital voice recorder and has some very interesting convo that he collected over several days of them running around. Whidden knew he had it too supposedly, but evidently forgot at some point about it and just kept spilling. Or maybe it was video. Something anyway. She said if you want to see fireworks wait until those two show up.

Personally I do not know the entire story other than what was openly discussed. But I have known CP a hell of a lot longer than SW, and seriously would not want the man on the wrong side of me. I do not know MV as well but she appears to be very intelligent and having her act together.

Why do people do what they do in these elected positions? Do they not know the stuff can come back and bite them square in the ass? It will be interesting to say the least!

:D :D :D

So I KNOW I am going! Bringing a camera too. May have the chance of a lifetime to capture!

07-18-2012, 11:20 PM
Check out some video highlights from last night. Pay attention to the body language, who scares Peaches and who doesn't?

http://www.facebook.com/TheClewistonNews

Enjoy and as always, your comments are most welcome and entertaining!

:evil:

07-19-2012, 02:34 AM
I would love to have seen video footage of the encounter between Beatty and Whidden. Where is someone with a camera phone when you really need them?????

07-19-2012, 05:47 AM
Having had the pleasure of once "serving and protecting" and now being retired, I learned alot from an Interview and Interrogation class that I took during my Illustrious career. That being said. 1). I'm sure the almighty singing wonder...SW, has never heard of that class (or for that matter, any other training classes and 2) man-o-man was he squirming when M. Chamberlin was talking. True enough, body language speaks volumes! Look how tightly he crossed his arms....what are you hiding Steve?? Oh, give me two minutes with him in an interrogation room........he seemed a bit nervous with Maldo as well. Gotta bring cameras to LaBelle!! We need to post his behavior on Utube, not just him and his damn guitar.

Ya can't dress a swine in a tux, it'll always be just bacon. Bubye Steve.

07-19-2012, 05:47 AM
Having had the pleasure of once "serving and protecting" and now being retired, I learned alot from an Interview and Interrogation class that I took during my Illustrious career. That being said. 1). I'm sure the almighty singing wonder...SW, has never heard of that class (or for that matter, any other training classes and 2) man-o-man was he squirming when M. Chamberlin was talking. True enough, body language speaks volumes! Look how tightly he crossed his arms....what are you hiding Steve?? Oh, give me two minutes with him in an interrogation room........he seemed a bit nervous with Maldo as well. Gotta bring cameras to LaBelle!! We need to post his behavior on Utube, not just him and his damn guitar.

Ya can't dress a swine in a tux, it'll always be just bacon. Bubye Steve.

07-19-2012, 01:02 PM
Not mention the statement he made at the John Boy Auditorium, about the new candidates that never have been in office and making claims about things they do not know anything about.

REALLY STEVE? You mean like you were four years ago standing in the same spot criticizing Ronnie Lee? Making claims because you were brand new? In fact this entire appearance reminded us of Ronnie Lee standing up there in uniform, and you along with the rest making claims you knew nothing about according to Ronnie Lee. You poo poo'ed that statement back then. What changed? Is fair not fair now that the shoe is on your foot? And so glad you erradicated the gang problem here in Hendry County. BTW who keeps shooting hell out of these kids and young adults out here in Twin Lakes and Harlem? Who is painting every single structure with graphitti? Who are the groups of persons walking and congregating flashing gang signs at passing vehicles? We must be seeing things according to you.

Yep just like Ronnie Lee. You have become what you were so critical of. You followed in his footsteps just like he said you would. You thought it was so funny to make fun of him and his staff, and the fact that none of the employees liked him, with the exception of a few people. Funny that Ronnie at least had SOME people outside his realm backing him, and defending him. Funny you have none. Other than you goons you surround yourself with who are getting paid, there is no one else coming to your aid. One thing Ronnie could claim and that was he was an older man. Whats your problem?

Roughly 19 days left. We all could see the County voters speak as soon as then to send you off without a job, as well as the rest of your goons.

BTW: Isn't it illegal to associate yourself with a known felon now that you are sheriff? Just curious..............

07-19-2012, 01:52 PM
Whidden not to be one upped, yells out "**** YOU MATT"

Great PR by the incumbent in uniform and is supposed to be the leader and example of law enforcement of the county

Highly unprofessional and unethical. I hope this was the last straw for the incumbent. Chamberlain all the way!

07-19-2012, 10:28 PM
Midget

07-20-2012, 12:22 AM
All hell is breaking loose right now I would imagine................

07-20-2012, 01:29 AM
All hell is breaking loose right now I would imagine................
PLEASE UPDATE....I could not make it. :(

07-20-2012, 01:13 PM
I will post a complete update later today. Still trying to muddle through all the flat out lies that Whidden was caught in. Plus obviously the pressure is mounting for him as he now is lashing out (as we said he would) at various issues that he perceives as the reason for his failures. That and having half to three quarters of his relatives were used to fill up the civic center in an effort to "show" everybody likes him. Problem is we all know them by now.

More to come.

07-21-2012, 08:27 AM
He may be related to the entire county, but lets revisit what that got him the last election.

1 out of every 2 voters DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM. Like it or not.

Will history repeat itself? Probably more so than before. Because he certainly has not done a damn thing to enhance and convert the voters that did not vote for him initially.

In fact he has converted those who did. Now the ratios will be even worse.

BuhBye midget............. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

07-23-2012, 05:03 PM
Wondering if SW has considered what he looks like to those who for whatever various reason actually know for a fact that something he said was a lie? For example, topic of hiring family comes up in Labelle forum. now every employee within the agency would be very aware to the fact that he has hired SEVERAL cousins. (we have to work with the inbreds, remember?) If sw thinks he's "technically" not telling a lie because one is so distant a cousin that it "doesn't count" or by marriage to a distant cousin who's no longer married blah, blah, blah he's splitting hairs. And making excuses. A lie is a lie. An ommission is a lie. Justifying it in his tiny brain means nothing to others who can see the obvious. yep, you're fooling us alright. Wonder how long before you start to see that we have you fooled too. We avoid, omit, and fudge just enough to get through one more day of your stupid crap because we know the end is way closer than the beginning. What's the count? Three weeks or so. four months tops. Enjoy it loser. We will.
Signed,
your "loyal" employees

07-24-2012, 05:15 PM
http://d01.megashares.com/dl/LQkIN4A/wss11.jpg

07-25-2012, 08:06 AM
FYI to anyone who cares, but Whidden is running around telling everyone on the road that he got a standing ovation in LaBelle. Anyone care to comment on that? We were not there so we have no way of knowing. I wanted to make sure I hell hasn't frozen over in the meantime.

07-25-2012, 11:32 AM
Hmm...well he's rather short. Perhaps he THOUGHT everyone was standing...?

07-25-2012, 12:29 PM
Hmm...well he's rather short. Perhaps he THOUGHT everyone was standing...?
It was probably his family standing for him...He is living in a fantasy world.

07-25-2012, 12:46 PM
I was there, he did NOT get a standing ovation. He stood up there and lied and got claps from his goon squad he brought with him. That was it. His wife is even telling everyone he's got this in the bag. :snicker:

07-25-2012, 08:17 PM
Sheriff Whidden has lied TO EVERYONE since the day he came in. I will have to make a trip to Hendry County to this mess for myself.

07-27-2012, 03:19 PM
Anybody go to last nights forum in Harlem?

07-27-2012, 05:55 PM
I didnt go, but I have already heard that Whidden got called out on his alleged lies to everyone, and was called a liar by Carmona. To be called a liar by Carmona, is about the LOWEST thing you can be accused of. Perhaps everyone can chime in here and convey what also happened.

07-27-2012, 06:28 PM
I didnt go, but I have already heard that Whidden got called out on his alleged lies to everyone, and was called a liar by Carmona. To be called a liar by Carmona, is about the LOWEST thing you can be accused of. Perhaps everyone can chime in here and convey what also happened.
Especially Carmona!! Big POS right there...ask any Mexican that lives near his home by the 4 way...He used to fleece his own peeps

07-28-2012, 12:58 AM
The residents had several questions for WS about Brown Sugar Festival, (SWAT round-up). He traded his singing voice for a pair of tap dance shoes but they weren't buying. He blamed his "newness" in office for the 2009 debacle. Again, they weren't buying.

His body language was the worst ever, arms crossed, slumped in his chair, getting more and more red by the second. Was not a good night for the Low Sheriff of Hendry County.

Best line of the night - "it takes two terms to get all we want to accomplish done." Really WS? Is that why the founding fathers decided that a term would be four years instead of eight? Maybe it will take you a dozen terms to actually accomplish something worthwhile? Unbelievable. You are in so far over your head and then you go and admit it to those who supported you in droves last time around? You really are your own worst enemy. (Thank goodness!) :shock:

07-28-2012, 07:27 AM
The residents had several questions for WS about Brown Sugar Festival, (SWAT round-up). He traded his singing voice for a pair of tap dance shoes but they weren't buying. He blamed his "newness" in office for the 2009 debacle. Again, they weren't buying.

His body language was the worst ever, arms crossed, slumped in his chair, getting more and more red by the second. Was not a good night for the Low Sheriff of Hendry County.

Best line of the night - "it takes two terms to get all we want to accomplish done." Really WS? Is that why the founding fathers decided that a term would be four years instead of eight? Maybe it will take you a dozen terms to actually accomplish something worthwhile? Unbelievable. You are in so far over your head and then you go and admit it to those who supported you in droves last time around? You really are your own worst enemy. (Thank goodness!) :shock:

The 2009 year was spent by him blaming everything on Ronnie Lee. Anything from the probable to the absolute absurd was pinned on Ronnie Lee. Secondly he was running around clueless about what to do. Remember his skills were field cop. He began assembling a response to the activity as he would liked to have seen it when he was on the road. Problems arose when there was noone to throttle, or govern him and keep him from going out on huge limbs of liability etc. It is very hard to have someone who does not know the executive and managerial duties of an agency, but is elected to run it anyway. While most of us were busy trying to slow the agency liability footprint and sort out the mess left by Ronnie, Whidden was busy playing road cop. Of course when BS came all hell broke loose (2010) 2009 ran fairly smooth due to the fact that there was ample resources donated by REGION 6 Taskforce. It was 2010 that he by that time had fired most of his loyal supporters and "true friends" and had placed others into those capacities whom were in fact worse that he was in the liability arena. That is the year the news media failed him for blocking off streets and not allowing the residents to and from their homes. So he needs to get his dates right. Also each year due to receding budgets the REGION 6 Taskforce could no longer fill his requests for large amounts of resources. After all, they too have a budget to make work, and a BOCC to please and obtain money from. But Whidden didn't get that either.

To claim that he needs two terms to make things work, is flat out bullcrap. There was more done in the first 6 months by us prior to our departures, than there was from that period thru the rest of the term. That and you could NEVER find him. When there was a meeting of an issue that was strictly boring, admin type, executive discussion, he felt out of place, bored, and simply didn't understand it even though it was agreed upfront that he would learn as we went. This happened repeatedly, always a no show. There were a lot of great things on the horizon besides what was already done that the framework was being put together even then. But he didnt seem to care about that rather than allowing employees who were reassigned for various reasons to complain to him and since he could not allow anyone to be mad at him, he would fold and override those assignments without telling anyone. A very inefficient process to say the least.

A detailed blow by blow account from January 6, 2009 until now. is available for reading. It was prepared by several ex members for purposes we cannot discuss right now but will at some point in the future. Extreme detailed information from all members.

I am glad that the other candidates are beginning to see how he operates and rationalizes everything. The statement of the candidates according to him not knowing what they were talking about and didnt understand, sounded as if we were standing there four years ago when he was laying claims for the office, and Ronnie Lee saying he didnt have a clue. Ronnie was right. He didn't understand.

As a note before stopping for now to the candidates. Whidden does not know the legality and protocols of the PROPER budget process and requirements according to state law regarding such,.and the associated auditors compliance recommendations. He also does not know anything about the programs instilled such as the Wright Gas Card Fleet Program, On Line Auction, Nortel IP Telephone System that was installed new without cost to the agency, and a long list of other projects done in the first 6 months. That is because HE didnt do them. I have the documentation and the original negotiation contracts and discussions with the vendors to prove it that he wasn't and also the attendance sheet signed showing he also was not there. Attendance sheets were used early due to the fact of him never showing up to important meetings etc.

All things come to those who wait. Certainly he cannot assume everything is out on the table at this point can he? I hope not. Shock is coming.

Candidates hold your own. He is playing a smoke and mirrors game trying to divert the issues. That and blaming us. But that is a another discussion we will hold soon. All the way up to and including the payouts to dispatchers for illegal shifts and conditions that "we " caused. Four years have gone by but they are just now realizing it? Right.

Sad Sad Sad..........................

07-28-2012, 11:57 AM
Yeah but Ghostsofadmin past/\/\/\/\(above) had issues too...there 6 months I believe..."was going to show us deputies parts of the county we had never seen before"...don't forget about the LCSO days either...I'm just saying... :snicker:

07-28-2012, 01:07 PM
Yeah but Ghostsofadmin past/\/\/\/\(above) had issues too...there 6 months I believe..."was going to show us deputies parts of the county we had never seen before"...don't forget about the LCSO days either...I'm just saying... :snicker:

Well DD, OT, JT, .173grain or whoever we are this week, memory comes to mind you yourself had some MAJOR issues on the floor while at Hendry. But you didn't either now did we? Certainly you wouldn't want to bring that up would you my son? :snicker: :snicker:

leoswfl
07-28-2012, 01:18 PM
Ummm sorry but I would have to go with Ghosts on this one. Ill take him over Whidden any day of the damn week. Especially over Mumbles. At least he backed me up on a nasty ass call I can honestly vouch for that. I rather would have someone up front where they stand that the latter.

Besides everyone is going off base here. The issue is not he said she said and fighting amongst candidates. The issue is GETTING WHIDDEN OUT OF OFFICE.. I do not care who at this point wins. I have my personal favorite and pick whom I will vote for but for the moment, I am choosing whoever can end WS career.

I heard that WS has told the various "followers" that we are not supposed to go to the forums? That we will end up getting taken down for it? Umnmm sorry but last I checked you could not dictate that WS. Fear maybe? :lol:

07-28-2012, 01:30 PM

"Grain" doesn't have much good to say about anyone. Probably lives in hell, being so perfect. :lol:

07-28-2012, 01:35 PM
[quote="leoswfl"]Ummm sorry but I would have to go with Ghosts on this one. Ill take him over Whidden any day of the damn week. Especially over Mumbles. At least he backed me up on a nasty ass call I can honestly vouch for that. I rather would have someone up front where they stand that the latter."

I'll second that, he had my back too, more than once! A good person, and much more professional than Mumbles by a long shot.

07-28-2012, 02:19 PM
Hey .173grain are you trying to crusade on your own here? You post in Hendry and you post in Lee, you print some pretty defamatory and slanderous statements concerning both the incumbents and the candidates. Your identity is well known, as well as posting once or twice as yourself. I for one would not want to put myself in that kind of position in this day and age with the amount of civil litigation going on right now. You have had some real problems in the past, and I am sorry for that. But that was your doings and noone else. So how about backing off a bit. These candidates, and incumbents are not in very good moods right now to have their names slammed by someone who doesn't even work in Law Enforcement anymore, and really has nothing to do with either forum. Just Sayin........... :snicker:

07-28-2012, 05:57 PM
Hey .173grain are you trying to crusade on your own here? You post in Hendry and you post in Lee, you print some pretty defamatory and slanderous statements concerning both the incumbents and the candidates. Your identity is well known, as well as posting once or twice as yourself. I for one would not want to put myself in that kind of position in this day and age with the amount of civil litigation going on right now. You have had some real problems in the past, and I am sorry for that. But that was your doings and noone else. So how about backing off a bit. These candidates, and incumbents are not in very good moods right now to have their names slammed by someone who doesn't even work in Law Enforcement anymore, and really has nothing to do with either forum. Just Sayin........... :snicker:
Is the same boober that was Newszap? Good to see you again... :devil: Remember the 1st Amendment...you all take care now you hear!! :snicker:

07-28-2012, 06:25 PM
Ummm sorry but I would have to go with Ghosts on this one. Ill take him over Whidden any day of the damn week. Especially over Mumbles. At least he backed me up on a nasty ass call I can honestly vouch for that. I rather would have someone up front where they stand that the latter.

Besides everyone is going off base here. The issue is not he said she said and fighting amongst candidates. The issue is GETTING WHIDDEN OUT OF OFFICE.. I do not care who at this point wins. I have my personal favorite and pick whom I will vote for but for the moment, I am choosing whoever can end WS career.

I heard that WS has told the various "followers" that we are not supposed to go to the forums? That we will end up getting taken down for it? Umnmm sorry but last I checked you could not dictate that WS. Fear maybe? :lol:
Free Speech is hell isn't it...Ronnie Lee tried the same crap...send KH to see all of us and shake us down...BS plain and simple. Bets of luck to whoever wins and attempts to make it a better place to work because that place needs it 100%.

07-28-2012, 07:36 PM
Okay Timmy.

07-28-2012, 07:47 PM
Okay Timmy.
Okay Mike

07-29-2012, 01:22 AM
Okay boys, piss on each other elsewhere.

Ironically speaking, Whidden made a huge effort to make a point in the beginning of his term. He said "I am going to need these guys (employees) to be able to win again. I don't want to piss them off"

Isn't it so ironic that this is exactly what he has done by lying, cheating, and interfering in his little feeble ways, and doing things he should have NEVER done to begin with. Those same employees have had enough of him, his followers, and his stupid antics.

He is falling apart, he is scared because deep down he knows he is going to lose this time around. He knows he won't be standing outside Harrelles home this time around and pacing only to find out he won. He will be pacing, only to find out he has in fact LOST. Aw and no midnight phone calls to anyone telling them that Burger King is hiring...........

07-29-2012, 01:48 AM
Anyone wanna make a bet on how fast his voicemail fills up with the calls giving him tips on who is hiring....wonder if he'll go hide in that place outta state someone recently "gifted" him? Better start packing. Pole barns, swamp buggies, and airboats are a lot of work to move. Just remember some problems aren't so easily left behind. Remember english didn't run into her troubles right away either. Better hope all the goons get amnesia. Best of luck out there peach.

07-29-2012, 01:57 AM
i have a question for mr 173grain. why are you so down on sheriff whidden? has he done anything to you? i was curious why you are bashing him and seem to be a very angry person. nobody talks about the good things he does. he really is a good man and i am proud to have him as sheriff in labelle. :D

07-29-2012, 12:53 PM
i have a question for mr 173grain. why are you so down on sheriff whidden? has he done anything to you? i was curious why you are bashing him and seem to be a very angry person. nobody talks about the good things he does. he really is a good man and i am proud to have him as sheriff in labelle. :D
He was lied to...told all kinds of things that never happened and eventually hated his job...a good guy that got tired of the BS. I am glad to see he is better off more now than ever. He won't be back.

doodle
07-29-2012, 03:51 PM
Its easier to ask what whidden HASNT done to somebody. I'm so relieved that his term is almost up, good riddance!!!!! This guy is worse than R. Lee. Atleast R. Lee knew his limits, WS thinks he is above the law...

I wonder what he plans to do when he loses. Oh wait, I dont care!!!! BYE BYE

07-29-2012, 04:38 PM
MR. UNICORNKEEPER

Let me start by saying, it's not hate or that we talk bad about WS, it’s he plowed his own hole with a backhoe.
1. He just let a friend of his get away with Battery on a Law Enforcement Officer. (Wow some leader)
2. A female was choked and was told by WS to not press charges on him. When to her house and told her not to saying anything. (Poor victim)
3. All of his friends and family disrespects WS because he has no balls to stand up and protect his Deputies and people who are victims.
Is this the same guy you’re talking about? Because if it is, your blind. WS sucks and should be investigated. This is why NOOOO-ONE !!!!! TRUST HIM. :evil: WS loser, cheater, pig, and most of all a LIAR. So you make the choice.
So many people in this county know what's going on. Please tell everyone you know about WS bullshit and how he is a liar. DONT BE AFFRAID OF WS AND HIS GOONES. If you want HC to move forward then stand up and fight for what's right. Let all start a unified campaign to get WS out of office.

07-29-2012, 06:09 PM
If that no good lying cheating immoral fat dirty SOB wins the primaries, it's because the elections office tampered with the ballots. And to think he still has some people supporting him. :oops:

07-30-2012, 08:37 PM
Good stuff.....nothing has changed...this county seems to be stuck in the same gear...WTF

08-06-2012, 12:17 AM
Good stuff.....nothing has changed...this county seems to be stuck in the same gear...WTF
That gear is reverse... :evil:

08-07-2012, 02:22 AM
We hoped it was going to go forward, but all MINI LEE :snicker: has done is cause it to continue in reverse at a high rate of speed! 7 days togo midget. Worse Sheriff EVER!