PDA

View Full Version : New Asst City Manager?

07-16-2012, 11:40 PM
Are you guys getting a new Asst City manager?

07-17-2012, 01:11 AM

Yes.

07-17-2012, 10:04 PM

Yes.

We are hearing it's Frank Fernandez a former Miami Dep. Chief. All I know about him is what I read. He had an 85% vote of no confidence from the officers in Miami PD and he is the nephew of former Miami Mayor Manny Diaz.

I read he has applied for numerous police chief jobs since he left, but hasn't gotten any of them. What's the deal on him?

07-18-2012, 01:03 AM

Yes.

We are hearing it's Frank Fernandez a former Miami Dep. Chief. All I know about him is what I read. He had an 85% vote of no confidence from the officers in Miami PD and he is the nephew of former Miami Mayor Manny Diaz.

I read he has applied for numerous police chief jobs since he left, but hasn't gotten any of them. What's the deal on him?

He fired you for shop lifting at home depot and on video and you talk junk about him. You are a thief, you do not deserve the honor of wearing a police badge. You say you hear but you are a crook spreading rumors. You and your private investigators did your digging and found out he is not related to Diaz but you can not except he is honorable, successful
and better qualified than most. less than 10% of the membership voted in your agenda driven vote of no confidence and the message was clear they did not support you or your agenda just like they are voting you out now!!!!......of 1200 members plus hundreds of voting retiree you got less the 160 votes, you are a joke and a crook. I'm glad he fired you.... you deserved it.

07-18-2012, 01:29 AM
Not quite true there frankie cronie. It was more like 75% of the membership voted and retirees couldnt vote. It was a resounding 87% no confidence vote and would have been higher if more people had voted. He was by far he most disliked person at MPD in the last 20 years.

He will make massive changes to the Hollywood Police Department and try to bring his own people. Be prepared for his way or the highway mentality. Your chief will retire rather than deal with this ego maniac and one of his buddies will be the next chief. Best guess is Steve Caceres. Tony Utset will be brought in and mostly Bobby Navarro.

You guys are in for a deep depressing ride. Good Luck.

07-19-2012, 10:57 AM
Ex Miami brass goes to Hollywood and ex Hollywood brass moves on to Miramar. Believe it or not a gig in Miramar is pretty good, if you can get in with the clique then you can tap into a flush city. Money is available for whatever re-organization you can dream up. (that means the waters fine, bring all your boys) Get a little public safety BS under your belt and your golden. You might think Im just talking smack but look closely and you will see quite a bit of truth.

07-31-2012, 01:19 AM
If its Frank, you guys are in for a fun ride. Get ready because the guy is a know it all. He loves to talk down to people and criticize and belittle them in front of others. Hes an egomaniac but once he opens his mouth you will see what a jackass he it. No command presence what so ever. Oh I forgot get rid of your white cotton tube socks, he will have a breakdown if he sees your wearing them with your boots, and don't question him in role call he will try embarrass you, especially if he doesn't have an answer to your question. Well good luck guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07-31-2012, 01:44 AM
Who wears tube socks with uniforms?

08-11-2012, 06:01 AM

Yes.

He fired you for shop lifting at home depot and on video and you talk junk about him. You are a thief, you do not deserve the honor of wearing a police badge. You say you hear but you are a crook spreading rumors. You and your private investigators did your digging and found out he is not related to Diaz but you can not except he is honorable, successful
and better qualified than most. less than 10% of the membership voted in your agenda driven vote of no confidence and the message was clear they did not support you or your agenda just like they are voting you out now!!!!......of 1200 members plus hundreds of voting retiree you got less the 160 votes, you are a joke and a crook. I'm glad he fired you.... you deserved it.

Listen Boy King. It was 87% of the vote of 65% of ACTIVE MEMBERS ONLY. retiree where NOT ALLOWED TO VOTE ON THE ISSUE, and did not want to. And you got more lack of confidence votes than Timoney, an outsider, who got 80%. People retired refusing the money in the drop to get away from you. All the crazy micromanagement orders you wrote were CANCELED WHEN YOU LEFT IN THE DARK OF THE NIGHT. And your retirement party was a blast. Oh yeah, we didn't invite you, but we had the party. Your a bad nightmare in MPD history. Now stop lying to people on here Frankie, the truth is in the media and a simple google search will prove you a liar. The people who worked with you and know you, voted in mass against YOU. To you Hollywood Cops, God be with you. He is no Richard Witt by light years scale.

08-11-2012, 06:09 AM
If its Frank, you guys are in for a fun ride. Get ready because the guy is a know it all. He loves to talk down to people and criticize and belittle them in front of others. Hes an egomaniac but once he opens his mouth you will see what a jackass he it. No command presence what so ever. Oh I forgot get rid of your white cotton tube socks, he will have a breakdown if he sees your wearing them with your boots, and don't question him in role call he will try embarrass you, especially if he doesn't have an answer to your question. Well good luck guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To put it bluntly and truthfully, you folks are FUBARED. One black pen plus a refill for reports was not good enough for the Boy King. He ordered you had to carry and on you TWO pens. This was one of his lessor I AM THE BOSS ideas. Standby for B S memos folks. And to be treated like shit. But, you loss is other agencies GAIN.

08-11-2012, 11:37 PM
Frank Fernandez applied for over 20 chief's jobs since he left Miami PD and he was by-passed for people of lesser credentials. That tells it all.

Apparently, your city manager does not know how to use a computer or he never would have hired Fernandez. All you have to do is google his name.

08-12-2012, 06:49 PM
why are you coming on our site to talk about your issues in Miami. It must be something personal with you and him. Go back and take care of your own mess.

08-12-2012, 07:26 PM
Frank Fernandez applied for over 20 chief's jobs since he left Miami PD and he was by-passed for people of lesser credentials. That tells it all.

Apparently, your city manager does not know how to use a computer or he never would have hired Fernandez. All you have to do is google his name.

As you mentioned, I checked google and his credentials and experiences are impressive. He has been at the top of every job he appled for and that is impresive considering the tough competition for those types of jobs. It looks like Miami PD was in bad shape with corruption and scandles and he cleaned it up restoring a high professional reputation. Unlike what it is today with a bad reputation. I guess that means he was doing the right thing. It seems he was doing his job. It is obvious that whoever put up these posts has something personal with this guy. let it go.

08-12-2012, 11:03 PM

As you mentioned, I checked google and his credentials and experiences are impressive. He has been at the top of every job he appled for and that is impresive considering the tough competition for those types of jobs. It looks like Miami PD was in bad shape with corruption and scandles and he cleaned it up restoring a high professional reputation. Unlike what it is today with a bad reputation. I guess that means he was doing the right thing. It seems he was doing his job. It is obvious that whoever put up these posts has something personal with this guy. let it go.

thanks Frank

08-13-2012, 11:24 AM
The individuals on the impressive list of applicants that you mentioned,who beat Frank Fernandez out for other jobs were nothing more than small town former chiefs and staff members. There is nothing impressive about Frank or the guy who promoted him to Deputy Chief, an ethically-challenged John Timoney, who accepted a free vehicle from a local car dealership and who was found guilty at the county and state levels of ethics violations. You can google that too.

08-13-2012, 11:20 PM
why are you coming on our site to talk about your issues in Miami. It must be something personal with you and him. Go back and take care of your own mess.

Because no one likes you Frankie go have a fit in the corner and pound your fist just like your replacement Little crazy louie.

08-14-2012, 06:26 AM

You did not read enough. You missed the part where 87% of the voters voted against him. That is 87% of the active cops who knew and worked with him through the years. He made it personal by treating people like shit. But he is all yours NOW. He cannot do anymore damage at the MPD and he didn't 't clean up anything. The Feds brought the charges. Enjoy the ego maniac. But don't come a crying when he takes charge. And I got news for you. He doesn't know a thing about fire depts. so he is most likely your next chief. Then, your going understand the hate and discontent he micro managed. Enjoy getting talked down to as if your a child. YOU WILL BE SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-14-2012, 03:30 PM
May God bless you guys....Franks a total pompas ass. arogant and unforegiving for the slightest things, unless you are one of his personal kiss asses. THERE will be alot B.S. changes to make everyone accountable or a scapegoat for anything. He believes that ANY (even the slightes most innocent mistakes or violations) need written discipline in your files, unlesss you are a crony. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!WHOSE IN COMMAND!...iM IN COMMAND ! YOUR IN COMMAND! NO ONES IN COMMAND!.......THATS COMMINGgood luck guys...7 years of his BS was enough...thank god Timoney's failures kept him from becoming Chief here..

08-15-2012, 04:06 PM
Good luck to all of you fellow brothers in the fire department and police department. This individual who is your new BOSS is arrogant, self centered and has been selected to be the HATCHET MAN for the main boss. Guys beware, this guy cant be trusted, he has already reached out to his cronies in MPD, El Borracho Miguelito Parez, Jorgito el mariconsito Gamez, and others which he is planning to bring as the new and improve Hollywoood PD Chief of police and new staff members.

08-16-2012, 03:07 AM
Don't be guided by mis information and personal agendas see and judge for your selfs.

These cry baby's are selling the agenda they want but look at Miami after Fernandez departed and judge for your self.... is in better now?

Chief Exposito the chief they picked was publicly fired after 1 year after he demoted almost the entire staff and promoted friends w/ GED's. He wore an FBI wire against his boss and made it a public fight.

They are under investigation by the DOJ again and 3 years of pay cuts.

Read the Miami LEO affairs site they are trying to throw out the FOP, see it for yourself go to the site and read it.

Don't be fool by these people, Fernandez is stern and holds people to high standards but it makes us all better! He will build from within wait and see.

08-16-2012, 01:21 PM
The previous poster forgot to mention that under Chief Exposito, after he demoted Frank Fernandez back to Lieutenant, crime rates dropped, particularly robberies and rapes which were lowered to levels not seen since the 1960's. Under Exposito, the Miami Police Dept. won its first and only award in its history from the International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP). Officers were involved in 7 fatal shootings in which no officer was killed or seriously injured (none of the shootings were found to be unjustified. Frank would rather see you get hurt than you shooting someone in self-defense.

So don't allow Fernandez to bamboozle you with misinformation. Fortunately, facts are facts and Frank Fernandez can't change that.

08-16-2012, 02:32 PM
The previous poster forgot to mention that under Chief Exposito, after he demoted Frank Fernandez back to Lieutenant, crime rates dropped, particularly robberies and rapes which were lowered to levels not seen since the 1960's. Under Exposito, the Miami Police Dept. won its first and only award in its history from the International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP). Officers were involved in 7 fatal shootings in which no officer was killed or seriously injured (none of the shootings were found to be unjustified. Frank would rather see you get hurt than you shooting someone in self-defense.

So don't allow Fernandez to bamboozle you with misinformation. Fortunately, facts are facts and Frank Fernandez can't change that.

Maybe we should have hired Exposito instead of Fernandez.

08-16-2012, 10:03 PM
Im no Fernandez fan but Exposito was the biggest clown to ever hit south Florida Law Enforcement. Robbery stats were down but several thousand reports were never logged for the first year he was chief. Also thefts were off the charts, in other words, he was cooking the books. Sexual Assaults were down but most sex batt's are family related or the offender is know to the victim, there is nothing the department did to reduce sexual assaults. Actually stranger rapes are way up. FF's act finally ran out at MPD and he left the department tired and broken. Exposito ruined it.

Hollywood is going to be hurt by FF's my way or the high way, micro management, public degrading, etc. and it will also wreck HPD.

08-17-2012, 03:10 AM
FF was never demoted by exposito he retired a Deputy Chief of Police and it is a public record your are a BAKER. Go take your meds and stay off the site these people already see you have a personal agenda pushing mis information. Check back into your cell before head count.......BAKER...... :devil:

08-17-2012, 05:30 AM
I met him on a scene yesturday and he was OK said he was here to help. Lets see what he does. Said he had already met with the PBA attorney they day before.

08-17-2012, 10:09 PM
This guy Fermadez is a phoney. All of his college works was done by his secretary assistant. He will be bringing his own team from Miami, Guzman, Peres, Gomas, this guy is a want to be leader.

08-18-2012, 11:47 AM
Don't be guided by mis information and personal agendas see and judge for your selfs.

These cry baby's are selling the agenda they want but look at Miami after Fernandez departed and judge for your self.... is in better now?

Chief Exposito the chief they picked was publicly fired after 1 year after he demoted almost the entire staff and promoted friends w/ GED's. He wore an FBI wire against his boss and made it a public fight.

They are under investigation by the DOJ again and 3 years of pay cuts.

Read the Miami LEO affairs site they are trying to throw out the FOP, see it for yourself go to the site and read it.

Don't be fool by these people, Fernandez is stern and holds people to high standards but it makes us all better! He will build from within wait and see.

WE WERE (I MEAN FRANK AND HIS STAFF) WERE UNDER INVESTIGATION BY FDLE FOR CHANGING THE SIGNALS ON VICTIMS CRIMES (MAKING THEM A LESSER CRIME SO THAT THE CITY APPEARS SAFER) THE AGENTS THAT DID ALL THE LEG WORK FOR FDLE FOR A YEAR SAID THAT THEY FOUND HUNDREDS OF REPORT TAMPERING INCIDENTS AND SIGNAL CHANGES BY THE STAFF BUT CONNECTIONS IN HIGHER PLACES WOUDNT LET FRANK AND HIS STAFF BITE THE BULLET AND ALL THEIR WORK WENT TO CRAP......... AS FOR EXPOSITO, HE IS GONE BECAUSE HE WOULDNT PLAY BALL WITH A CORRUPT MAYOR...tHATS ALL.....OH BY THE WAY IF YOU ALL HAVE ACCESS TO THIS WEB SITE ON YOUR WORK COMPUTERS.....YOU WONT ANYMORE..OR JIBJAB AND OTHER OF FRANKS FAVORITES.........

08-18-2012, 12:36 PM
I met him on a scene yesturday and he was OK said he was here to help. Lets see what he does. Said he had already met with the PBA attorney they day before.

Unless he brought a suitcase of money with him and is going to get salaries and pension benefits restored, he is just another level of unneeded city hall management.

08-18-2012, 03:12 PM
A previous poster is correct, the Timoney and Frank Fernandez administration was the one that was investigated by FDLE for under-reporting crime and reporting lesser crimes than they were in Miami. Exposito was never investigated for that and his administration corrected the mess Fernandez created. As for Frank Fernandez being demoted back to lieutenant by Exposito, it was never clear whether he was, or if he retired after being informed that he would be demoted. Fernandez had very little choice but retire as the rank and file would have lynched him for the way he had treated them.

08-18-2012, 05:59 PM
Fernandez will raise the bar in your organization. Many of the issues he faced were due to the weak members he had on his staff. They passed the buck on many issues and did not take lead on the hard ones.

You don't want to have your uniform sharp and polished he aint for you,
You don't want to act professionally with the public he ain't for you
You want to go out and do your job the way it's supposed to he will support you 100% and challenge you to do more.

I am not him nor was I one of his cronies but like me and others we would prefer to have him back than be going through what we are experiencing here in MPD. You may not like his decisions , you may not like him but he gives you the opportunity to explain yourself and prove him wrong that goes a long way. If your stupid and a con artist don't try it. But if your sharp and he see's it your blessed.

Don't buy into the hate you read here give him an opportunity and make up your own mind about him.

"Cream always rises to the top" and if you are a good at what you do he will make you better one way or the other. You guys will be on top soon just wait and see.

Good luck to you guys and God Bless and keep us safe.

08-18-2012, 09:48 PM
Your police chief will soon be looking for a new job! no one can honestly put up with FF and his ways! Trust me, he will try to say that he's changed for the better and that he's learned from the past. The honeymoon will soon be over !!! you can bet on that ! Its nothing but a wasted salary, Hollywood isn't that big that it requires a position like that.

08-18-2012, 10:10 PM
Exposito was the biggest loser of achief that ever served in law enforcement. He was corrupt and used corrupt politicians,Gonzalez, De Yurre, Hernandez and made a deal with a corrupt mayor then tried to take the mayor and lost.

Fernandez is an egomaniac. He will wreck your department. Watch for people like Utset, Navarro, Perez, to soon be employed by Hollywood. Oh yeah, no anglos in that group. Anglos will be buried in that department.

08-19-2012, 02:36 PM
Way to go Frank! You obviously have not changed. Let's blame your shortcomings at Miami PD on WEAK staff members that you had a hand in selecting. To your detrimine, Exposito got rid of those weak staff members, starting with you. That's how he turned that department around

You are nothing but an egomaniac, who as the Titanic was sinking at MPD, you were busy striaghtening out the deck chairs. This is what you have to offer, and this is why it took you this long to get a law enforcement job. You had to go to a county where no one knew you. U fortunately, the city manager in Hollywood has no knowledge about police and fire issues and she hired the first guy who spoke a good game.

Good luck to my brothers and sisters in Hollywood. This guy will micromanage the department, ignoring you chief in the process.

08-19-2012, 04:45 PM
I heard the City is putting out bids for a special class A uniform for FF aka the Boyking. Make sure it has 5 stars on each lapel. He needs to wear a uniform to get some type acknowledgement from his new subordinates because without a uniform he's just another empty suit and once he opens his mouth he sound like a dofus. FF used to sleep in his class A uniform when he was at MPD and still and never will have any command presence!

08-20-2012, 04:25 AM
FF stated to the Hearld he and T$ ended the era of rogue and lazy cops. There always are lazy and rogue cops in every dept. But his way is to punish the all for the few. Past practices are sure indicator of future performance . Go ahead and believe his I am a Cop's cop BS. He is a legend in his own mind. good Luck, your going to need it. And if you believe the BS he is in charge of fire also? He doesn't have a clue about firefighting or the equipment used. If I were your current chief, get ready for a change in your career chief. He is your replacement. And since he is your boss, he writes your evaluations. Your a goner dude. If your a newbie there, LEAVE, you will be happier anywhere else. Just getting a jump on time, and saying, I TOLD YOU SO, now. You ever hear of an assist city manager going on calls?

08-20-2012, 03:11 PM
Hollywood, don’t believe the gossip on Frank Fernandez. I can tell you that he is a dedicated and well round individual. He’s is the only deputy chief in the history of the City of Miami with an open door policy.

08-21-2012, 01:52 AM
Fernandez will raise the bar in your organization. Many of the issues he faced were due to the weak members he had on his staff. They passed the buck on many issues and did not take lead on the hard ones.

You want to go out and do your job the way it's supposed to he will support you 100% and challenge you to do more.

I am not him nor was I one of his cronies but like me and others we would prefer to have him back than be going through what we are experiencing here in MPD. You may not like his decisions , you may not like him but he gives you the opportunity to explain yourself and prove him wrong that goes a long way. If your stupid and a con artist don't try it. But if your sharp and he see's it your blessed.

Don't buy into the hate you read here give him an opportunity and make up your own mind about him.

"Cream always rises to the top" and if you are a good at what you do he will make you better one way or the other. You guys will be on top soon just wait and see.

Good luck to you guys and God Bless and keep us safe.Not Perfect but real

08-21-2012, 01:53 AM
FF stated to the Hearld he and T$ ended the era of rogue and lazy cops. There always are lazy and rogue cops in every dept. But his way is to punish the all for the few. Past practices are sure indicator of future performance . Go ahead and believe his I am a Cop's cop BS. He is a legend in his own mind. good Luck, your going to need it. And if you believe the BS he is in charge of fire also? He doesn't have a clue about firefighting or the equipment used. If I were your current chief, get ready for a change in your career chief. He is your replacement. And since he is Fernandez will raise the bar in your organization. Many of the issues he faced were due to the weak members he had on his staff. They passed the buck on many issues and did not take lead on the hard ones.

your boss, he writes your evaluations. Your a goner dude. If your a newbie there, LEAVE, you will be happier anywhere else. Just getting a jump on time, and saying, I TOLD YOU SO, now. You ever hear of an assist city manager going on calls?

08-21-2012, 01:54 AM
FF stated to the Hearld he and T$ ended the era of rogue and lazy cops. There always are lazy and rogue cops in every dept. But his way is to punish the all for the few. Past practices are sure indicator of future performance . Go ahead and believe his I am a Cop's cop BS. He is a legend in his own mind. good Luck, your going to need it. And if you believe the BS he is in charge of fire also? He doesn't have a clue about firefighting or the equipment used. If I were your current chief, get ready for a change in your career chief. He is your replacement. And since he is Fernandez will raise the bar in your organization. Many of the issues he faced were due to the weak members he had on his staff. They passed the buck on many issues and did not take lead on the hard ones.

your boss, he writes your evaluations. Your a goner dude. If your a newbie there, LEAVE, you will be happier anywhere else. Just getting a jump on time, and saying, I TOLD YOU SO, now. You ever hear of an assist city manager going on calls?

08-21-2012, 01:58 AM
FF stated to the Hearld he and T$ ended the era of rogue and lazy cops. There always are lazy and rogue cops in every dept. But his way is to punish the all for the few. Past practices are sure indicator of future performance . Go ahead and believe his I am a Cop's cop BS. He is a legend in his own mind. good Luck, your going to need it. And if you believe the BS he is in charge of fire also? He doesn't have a clue about firefighting or the equipment used. If I were your current chief, get ready for a change in your career chief. He is your replacement. And since he is your boss, he writes your evaluations. Your a goner dude. If your a newbie there, LEAVE, you will be happier anywhere else. Just getting a jump on time, and saying, I TOLD YOU SO, now. You ever hear of an assist city manager going on calls?

Yea go join the Miami Police dept, where you are working ?? LOSER

08-22-2012, 05:57 AM
He will do you guys right just wait and see the PUNK writing all that junk is an idiot he fired for shop lifting at Miami PD.....same guy all posts.....1 person......Your Chief is got 5 months left in the DROP. He will support him and he will retire with his head high with the support of the troops and the administration including Frank Fernandez thats the type of person he is...... wait and see. He will also help him with any future jobs recommendations he needs.....watch and see.....They are trying to poison the well for personal reasons........2 weeks have gone by and what has the big bad wolf done????? Where are all the things this writer said was going to happen? Where are all the people he was bringing? The sky is falling.... What a chicken little piece of sh............. :snicker:

08-23-2012, 08:32 PM
I have to admit that Frank is correct. There were were some weak members in the Miami PD staff that he had a hand in selecting. That is the reason why Exposito's first order of business was to clean house of all the weak staff members, beginning with Frank Fernandez.

Frank must have done a bang-up job at the Miami Police Dept., because the department won some coveted awards including an IACP award a year and a half after he left

08-23-2012, 08:44 PM
MPD cop, you are SO wrong and naive if you think all the posts are from the same person.
Hey Boot Lickers remember when Frankie was a swat sgt and it was time to serve warrants, once the guys found out that Frankie was the supervisor for that particular day, the excuses would come out.
Sorry cant do warrants I got court, sorry I got an off=duty and so on! Remember NOW!!!!!

08-23-2012, 10:18 PM
MPD cop, you are SO wrong and naive if you think all the posts are from the same person.
Hey Boot Lickers remember when Frankie was a swat sgt and it was time to serve warrants, once the guys found out that Frankie was the supervisor for that particular day, the excuses would come out.
Sorry cant do warrants I got court, sorry I got an off=duty and so on! Remember NOW!!!!!

Yup!! I remember that 4 SWAT Guys went to jail and Frank had those guy under his watchful eye. Now I see why they did not want to be there when he was in COMMAND!!!

YOUR A DIRT BAG Piece of SHIT!!!

08-23-2012, 10:22 PM

Yup!! I remember that 4 SWAT Guys went to jail and Frank had those guy under his watchful eye. Now I see why they did not want to be there when he was in COMMAND!!!

YOUR A DIRT BAG Piece of SHIT!!!

What did you just get out of JAIL or do they allow you to use the computer in PRISON!!!

08-23-2012, 11:25 PM

Yep, i remember, they planted guns and they couldn't do it if he was the SWAT Sgt.on the mission. Because with him you have to do it the right way. But help me out here didn't they get arrest and go to jail (Arty, Izzy, etc). Isn't that what SWAT member Bobby Rambo told IA & the Feds! Who is the naive one.

PS the awards were for work performed under the FF administration ask the Homeland Security guy Marcus who got called at the last minute to drive to Orlando to meet Exposito and Blom because they couldn't even speak on the matter, you are a joke. And people demoted Armando Guzman was demoted simply because he was promoted by FF. Guzman is a gentleman, who knows his sh..t and never f...k anyone. His son had just joined the department and after 25 years a vindictive demotion. Can you compare Expositio's Major Fat Alvarez to Major Guzman please i have to stop.... I'm on the floor laughing....

08-26-2012, 01:07 AM

Yep, i remember, they planted guns and they couldn't do it if he was the SWAT Sgt.on the mission. Because with him you have to do it the right way. But help me out here didn't they get arrest and go to jail (Arty, Izzy, etc). Isn't that what SWAT member Bobby Rambo told IA & the Feds! Who is the naive one.

PS the awards were for work performed under the FF administration ask the Homeland Security guy Marcus who got called at the last minute to drive to Orlando to meet Exposito and Blom because they couldn't even speak on the matter, you are a joke. And people demoted Armando Guzman was demoted simply because he was promoted by FF. Guzman is a gentleman, who knows his sh..t and never f...k anyone. His son had just joined the department and after 25 years a vindictive demotion. Can you compare Expositio's Major Fat Alvarez to Major Guzman please i have to stop.... I'm on the floor laughing....

No, you had to do it the Frank way. Guzman while a decent person. Tied his horse to the Boy King's cart. And when power changes, shit happens. And it wasn't 87% of the dept that was planting guns, who voted against Frankie. If you were one of his SWAT "buddies", you got a get out of jail free card. Example, his SWAT buddy Lt. Was filing OT slips for being in two places at the same time. I A investigated, found it true. But the firing offense and prosecutable crime was white washed to Neglect of Duty. This is the true Frankie Fernandez. Two sets of rules with the B K. Did he put that in his resume? And one of his screw ups was violating the Americans with disabilities act. Things a police executive should know, but Frankie learned the hard way. It isn't just one person from Miami posting here. It is the several who felt the unjust, unfair, rule of the boy king who come here. We hope you will dodge this turd being thrown in your face. But, he is a good con man and speaks with folked tongue .

08-26-2012, 05:09 PM

No, you had to do it the Frank way. Guzman while a decent person. Tied his horse to the Boy King's cart. And when power changes, shit happens. And it wasn't 87% of the dept that was planting guns, who voted against Frankie. If you were one of his SWAT "buddies", you got a get out of jail free card. Example, his SWAT buddy Lt. Was filing OT slips for being in two places at the same time. I A investigated, found it true. But the firing offense and prosecutable crime was white washed to Neglect of Duty. This is the true Frankie Fernandez. Two sets of rules with the B K. Did he put that in his resume? And one of his screw ups was violating the Americans with disabilities act. Things a police executive should know, but Frankie learned the hard way. It isn't just one person from Miami posting here. It is the several who felt the unjust, unfair, rule of the boy king who come here. We hope you will dodge this turd being thrown in your face. But, he is a good con man and speaks with folked tongue .

You sure seem to be the same person posting!! You are so full of crap it must be coming out your ears. How was the 6 years you spend in prison for planting the guns on shooting scenes?

08-27-2012, 03:10 AM

You sure seem to be the same person posting!! You are so full of crap it must be coming out your ears. How was the 6 years you spend in prison for planting the guns on shooting scenes?

Frankie, I am talking of the white wash of LT LOCKE'S PUTTING IN FALSE OT FORMS. Not one mention of shooting Frankie, just about your lack of ethics and double standard on corruption when your swat buddy was busted. Tell us again about the throw down downs frank. Change the subject from Locke to people who went to jail due to nothing YOU DID. Check the Herald archives, they ran a story. THE FIX WAS IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-27-2012, 08:43 PM
Son,

X Officer Clay..n (X partner to FOP president).....I'm not a SWAT guy, I hate running, get tired just thinking about it. No rank, no favors, no OT, no special units, the only boots I licked were your moms and that's why you're here, just the truth now, you can call me daddy.

In the City of Miami if you have court at 0900 hrs you get 3 hrs OT. If your day starts at 1030 hrs, technically you are double dipping however that is how the bargaining agreement is written and you can't punish someone for that no matter who's friend they are. That's the way the ball bounces....Personally I think Lt. Loc...e is a moron but he is entitled to fight his case and his wife is a labor attorney which I am sure helped........... So there you have it.

You claim it was criminal but where was the State Attorney? FBI? Ethic Commission? IA? FDLE? MDPD Public Corruption Squad? Son you have turned out to be a pus....y and I'm sure you dropped a dime on him and it got you no where but you now come here and write it like it is gospel.

Son please stop this..... your bullish..t 87% vote means nothing! ... More absentee voter fraud in Miami-Dade (what's new) which is the way the FOP got everything passed (ask Casan..va). By the way the message the union put out with that vote was "We can't control FF and he is not our puppet". Big fuc..king deal!....If I were FF I would wear it as a badge of honor for a man who stands for what he believes in and will not bend to your bullish..t pressure. Son you should really try to be more like FF and you should stop shoplifting. Your union has fu...k up the City of Miami and its police department beyond repair.... just seek and you shall find ***

Congratulation! You now have a City on the verge of bankruptcy, by a Mayor the FOP support and got elected, a police department that has taken pay cuts and benefits have diminished for three consecutive years but they are all your puppets and no vote of no confidence.....Congratulations...Great Job.....You should be proud..

Son please change your ways...there is still time for you to become an honorable man and become more like FF.

08-27-2012, 09:46 PM
I met this guy Fernandez the other day and he appears to be a tight-ass. To begin with, he was speaking in a deep, fake-sounding Hollywood voice (the California Hollywood) and he was talking about putting a GPS in the cars to make sure officers are where they are supposed to be and talking about a lack of supervision.
Only time will tell if this guy is OK, but on first impression, he came across to me as someone who is ful of himself.

08-28-2012, 07:20 AM
Son,

X Officer Clay..n (X partner to FOP president).....I'm not a SWAT guy, I hate running, get tired just thinking about it. No rank, no favors, no OT, no special units, the only boots I licked were your moms and that's why you're here, just the truth now, you can call me daddy.

In the City of Miami if you have court at 0900 hrs you get 3 hrs OT. If your day starts at 1030 hrs, technically you are double dipping however that is how the bargaining agreement is written and you can't punish someone for that no matter who's friend they are. That's the way the ball bounces....Personally I think Lt. Loc...e is a moron but he is entitled to fight his case and his wife is a labor attorney which I am sure helped........... So there you have it.

You claim it was criminal but where was the State Attorney? FBI? Ethic Commission? IA? FDLE? MDPD Public Corruption Squad? Son you have turned out to be a pus....y and I'm sure you dropped a dime on him and it got you no where but you now come here and write it like it is gospel.

Son please stop this..... your bullish..t 87% vote means nothing! ... More absentee voter fraud in Miami-Dade (what's new) which is the way the FOP got everything passed (ask Casan..va). By the way the message the union put out with that vote was "We can't control FF and he is not our puppet". Big fuc..king deal!....If I were FF I would wear it as a badge of honor for a man who stands for what he believes in and will not bend to your bullish..t pressure. Son you should really try to be more like FF and you should stop shoplifting. Your union has fu...k up the City of Miami and its police department beyond repair.... just seek and you shall find ***

Congratulation! You now have a City on the verge of bankruptcy, by a Mayor the FOP support and got elected, a police department that has taken pay cuts and benefits have diminished for three consecutive years but they are all your puppets and no vote of no confidence.....Congratulations...Great Job.....You should be proud..

Son please change your ways...there is still time for you to become an honorable man and become more like FF.

Frankie, your boy put in two OT forms saying he was in two places at the same time. Not a before work court. Spin it anyway you want, but I A found him guilty after investigating the charges by his major and commander were referred to them. Your a ethically challenged "postalita". Your buddies could do no wrong, but everyone else you crushed. Keep lying on here, you cannot fool people forever kid. Hey, SUN-SENTINEL do your due dilligency and print the truth. The fix was in.

08-29-2012, 04:22 AM
For your mis information on July 3, 2008, IA investigator Anita Najiy Narcisse contacted the Miami Dade State Attorneys Office regarding the facts of the case of Lt. Locke. She spoke to ASA Johnette Hardiman who after herring all the facts told her it was not criminal and to proceed with an administrative investigation.

Furthermore, in 2011, Lt. Locke appealed the case to the City of Miami Civil Service Board who found him NOT GUILTY on all charges except 1 count of negligent which was what he said from the beginning that he made an error.

By the way the case was settled during Chief Manny Orosa time just last year not FF and therefore OROSA had final say.

Look it up, it's all public records.

Get it straight jail bird.

08-29-2012, 02:16 PM

Armando we see you :D :D :D

08-30-2012, 12:23 AM
For your mis information on July 3, 2008, IA investigator Anita Najiy Narcisse contacted the Miami Dade State Attorneys Office regarding the facts of the case of Lt. Locke. She spoke to ASA Johnette Hardiman who after herring all the facts told her it was not criminal and to proceed with an administrative investigation.

Furthermore, in 2011, Lt. Locke appealed the case to the City of Miami Civil Service Board who found him NOT GUILTY on all charges except 1 count of negligent which was what he said from the beginning that he made an error.

By the way the case was settled during Chief Manny Orosa time just last year not FF and therefore OROSA had final say.

The fix was in. Remember the Mast Academy B & E. T$ showed up on the scene and the perps were released to Momma? And who approved those OT slips outside his chain of command? Doesn't matter when it was settled, but when it was downgraded from Official Misconduct to neglect of duty and who told T$ to do it? And the only time I have ever been in jail is as the delivery man of their "customers". Keep spinning it guy. LMAO

08-31-2012, 06:10 AM
Is that all you got it's getting boring.....going back to watch the first 48.

By the way who is the Sr. Ex. Asst to the Chief in Miami that just got a pay raise, a rental car take home, free insurance, a huge bump on his pension for life and is just a rookie? Yep, the son of the FOP president while everyone else got pay cuts, multiplier lowered for retirement, insurance cost higher, a pay cut of 20% and more to come, no uniforms for a year, no new patrol cars. Great deal keep up the good work genius. Looks bright for you. :devil:

08-31-2012, 11:33 PM

The fix was in. Remember the Mast Academy B & E. T$ showed up on the scene and the perps were released to Momma? And who approved those OT slips outside his chain of command? Doesn't matter when it was settled, but when it was downgraded from Official Misconduct to neglect of duty and who told T$ to do it? And the only time I have ever been in jail is as the delivery man of their "customers". Keep spinning it guy. LMAO

09-01-2012, 09:38 PM
Is that all you got it's getting boring.....going back to watch the first 48.

By the way who is the Sr. Ex. Asst to the Chief in Miami that just got a pay raise, a rental car take home, free insurance, a huge bump on his pension for life and is just a rookie? Yep, the son of the FOP president while everyone else got pay cuts, multiplier lowered for retirement, insurance cost higher, a pay cut of 20% and more to come, no uniforms for a year, no new patrol cars. Great deal keep up the good work genius. Looks bright for you. :devil:

09-25-2012, 11:50 PM
BK show us your uniform!