PDA

View Full Version : Let's stop the nonsense!

07-16-2012, 03:27 AM
In the midst of conflict-ridden situations herein, we have the potential to promote reconciliation and build peace. Participatory development and governance from our law enforcement brothers and sisters and implementation by the community maximize that potential. Although there has been a good amount evidence that particularly identifies gross police mismanagement, the case for peace within the department prevails above all else.

Our community development strategies have to be mainstreamed. The Medley Police Department has always been a leader in community involvement. Recently, the winds of change have brought our Town into the center of an investigative circus that plainly targets certain members of the Agency for reasons that can only be speculative at this time. Citizens and Law Enforcement members alike have been disturbed by the actions of a novice administrator with a personal vendetta.

I ask that we all take a deep breath and reflect on the better times that we have had as friends and co-workers and try to harness as many positive feelings as we can to support those that have been unjustly segregated from their employment and ask the lord, our GOD, to give strength to those decision makers and their temporary cronies, to make the right choice and bring our troops home and back on the streets of Medley, which is where we need them the most.

07-17-2012, 05:37 PM
I guess someone got some new meds. I love it when his meds get changed! He's so much nicer. lol The medley circus continues!