PDA

View Full Version : Candidate Financial Disclosures

07-10-2012, 02:07 AM
What's A Hendry Sheriff Candidate Worth?

Six Sheriff Candidates Report Assets And Income - Wildly Varied

LABELLE, FL. -- According to documents filed with the Hendry Elections Office, the six candidates running for the office of Hendry County Sheriff have net assets ranging wildly from as low as -$64,051 to $235,009. Yearly incomes also vary greatly, as low as $2,800 and as high as $187,735 among the six men vying for the office of Hendry Sheriff.

Eliberto Carmona, 59 indicates his net worth is $92,870 with an income of $2,800 from the Florida Retirement System.

Mark R. Chamberlain, 47 has a net worth of $26,454 and a reported income of $187,735 from the Palm Beach Sheriff's Office where he has worked since 1985.

Raymond A. Van Houten, 50 has a net worth of $1,601 and an income of $64,656 from the Lee County Sheriff's Office and Edison State College. He's worked in Lee County since 2005.

Matthew A. Beatty, 46 has a reported net worth of $96,000 and and income of $51,534 from the City of Clewiston and $20,416 from the Hendry School Board. He's worked at the Clewiston Police Department since 2010. Beatty will have to resign from the school board if he wins the election.

Steven Maldonado, 48 has a reported net worth of $235,009 including $100,000 attributed to the worth of his company Criminal Justice Protections, Inc. His income is reported as $40,000.

Steve Whidden, 40 has a reported negative net worth of -$64,051 and an income of $110,158 as Hendry Sheriff.

Detailed financial records for all candidates can be viewed at the Hendry Elections Office.

07-10-2012, 10:33 AM
Where is the top cop entreprenuerial executive managements' great assets?

He is charged with making money decisions for an agency with taxpayer funds, and he cannot even amass a bit of net worth? At four years of 110,000 a year?????

-64,000 in the red? Why Mr Whidden executive president of huge company prior to making sheriff what on earth is wrong?

And this loser wants to argue semantics in financial accountability? Hell we may want to order an audit. Makes one wonder. The former Jail Major had monetary problems too, and you saw where that worked out.

Come on Steve, where is your famous fiscal accountability? You may want to duck out on any future debates or forums. Because we can promise you one thing. We will absolutely as a promise embarrass you publicly.

Gloves are off, so be prepared when you walk in the appearance venue. When you least expect it, the proverbial baggage is going to drop....

I would absolutely be embarrassed already if I was in a similar position. It just goes to confirm, everything that comes out of your mouth (besides tabacco juice) is a flat out lie with no substance. -64,000 DOLLARS IN THE HOLE. WITH TWO INCOMES AT HOME!!!!!!!!! Once a hillbilly always a hillbilly.

:cop: :devil: :cop: :devil: :cop:

07-10-2012, 01:32 PM
Come on now!!! It is very important to have an Air Boat and Swamp Buggy. IDIOT. What a F-ING IDIOT...I smell BS... there is no possible way he can be 64K in the hole...hiding $$ somewhere... :roll:

OnDaYacht
07-11-2012, 04:03 AM
Bejeezus........if the "little fiddler" is really that much in the hole, what the he// is he doing in office? Even lil-o-me sitting here in my double wide, can figure out my own finances. How can anyone who CAN'T manage their own affairs be Sheriff.. Kinda a no brainer. Makes you wonder if he really even knows the state of affairs in HCSO.

07-11-2012, 11:42 AM
Come on now!!! It is very important to have an Air Boat and Swamp Buggy. IDIOT. What a F-ING IDIOT...I smell BS... there is no possible way he can be 64K in the hole...hiding $$ somewhere... :roll:

Anyone else I would have to agree with the hidden assets. But not him. That is a true statement. He was -170,000 in the networth category the last election. But there should have been priorities assigned.

Mooching and "borrowing" from his financial backers on SR 80 have been a longtime tradition with him. FDLE would have a field day if they pursued the connection between the two. Of course Harrelle is in his own dilemna in Belle Glade. Seems cloudy issues, and unaccepted practices are common amongst the two.

What is going to be better is when he loses the bid for office, and then has to figure out where he can even get work. I can assure you no county or city will hire him or his goons south of Orlando. Maybe the orange grove is still vacant and available.

Of course he is going to be invisible after he loses. No one will see him. He will be back to hiding like a ****roach. Probably a good thing because from what I hear, there are a huge amount of people that will be looking for him to settle some past differences.

07-11-2012, 03:25 PM
hey i heard there was a forum / debate last nite? seems WS "squeezed" into his uniform and was joined with wife in tow, Lt Hair and husband, and Super D. amazing!
where was Mumbles at? why is he not showing up? could it be his church has issues with the lifestyles of most of the other admin people? hmmmmmn or could it simply be he does not want to associate with WS in public? some support. was super D supposed to be the muscle? wife was supposed to insulate him from attack? Lt Hair and husband were going to see if it was anyone important? compare drinks? hair products? seems little WS cannot seem to get his facts straight. redfaced, blood pressure going skyhigh, mad, he has not really polished up any since last election. last election he was happy go lucky, smiling, all joking. not this time. looked like ronnie lee up there in uniform. spewing out facts he had no clue about, and trying to make everyone like him. meanwhile on the street the guys on the road were comparing notes.........

07-11-2012, 04:31 PM
We need a debate, not a forum. I don't want to sit in the crowd and listen to the 3 minutes of "prepared" crap that the candidates are providing, I need more information. I want to ask questions. Why no Q & A after?

07-11-2012, 09:00 PM
We need a debate, not a forum. I don't want to sit in the crowd and listen to the 3 minutes of "prepared" crap that the candidates are providing, I need more information. I want to ask questions. Why no Q & A after?

I agree! LET US ASK QUESTIONS! Thats when all will hit the fan.

07-12-2012, 11:55 AM

WS would NEVER AGREE to an open debate, it would be suicide for him. The other candidates would LOVE the opportunity to debate the runt, provided they could find a podium with a staircase behind it, so he could climb up high enough and folks could see his round, red face. Imagine trying to lie to the people asking the questions who are/were employees, and already know the answers. How could he continue to LIE? :snicker:

07-12-2012, 12:26 PM
Net Worth??? Hmmmmm... cast net or dip? Let's see, 16 rolls of Copenhagen, .22 rifle-no bullets, three hawg dawgs, pet turtle, two geetarz-one with no strings, Obama's Big Book Of Lies To Get Elected in the lieberry/outhouse, brass spitoon, keraoke machine, swamp buggy, .45 caliber Glock, lifesized poster of Super D in his leather underwear, .... 4 pairs of Salvation Army high-water crack-splitters (dress pants) big truck, 3 clip-on ties, case pocket knife, pole barn, BBQ grill, credit card from Tractor Supply... three pair of Goodwill imitation-leather shoes, my Admiral's uniform that don't fit right LOTS of campaign signs nobody wants until I yell and turn red.... 5 unscratched lottery tickets(just in case) ... Yup.... that's about it. I have to report all my redneck riches- and I have done GOOD in the past 4 years!!! Fizcal respobsiblil'ty, yeah... ptoo! (spitting snuff)... 'at's my middle name!

07-12-2012, 01:24 PM
Net Worth??? Hmmmmm... cast net or dip? Let's see, 16 rolls of Copenhagen, .22 rifle-no bullets, three hawg dawgs, pet turtle, two geetarz-one with no strings, Obama's Big Book Of Lies To Get Elected in the lieberry/outhouse, brass spitoon, keraoke machine, swamp buggy, .45 caliber Glock, lifesized poster of Super D in his leather underwear, .... 4 pairs of Salvation Army high-water crack-splitters (dress pants) big truck, 3 clip-on ties, case pocket knife, pole barn, BBQ grill, credit card from Tractor Supply... three pair of Goodwill imitation-leather shoes, my Admiral's uniform that don't fit right LOTS of campaign signs nobody wants until I yell and turn red.... 5 unscratched lottery tickets(just in case) ... Yup.... that's about it. I have to report all my redneck riches- and I have done GOOD in the past 4 years!!! Fizcal respobsiblil'ty, yeah... ptoo! (spitting snuff)... 'at's my middle name!

PRETTY MUCH SUMS IT UP! LMAO!!!!!!!!! Dont forget cell phone with daddies, Lt Hairs Husband, and Super D numbers in them for protection and emergency. Notice Mumbles number isnt in there.

07-12-2012, 01:34 PM
And the blonde girl from the Azteca V who likes to kiss at closing time...seen that one personally

07-14-2012, 12:46 AM
Little lying runt!

07-14-2012, 12:57 AM
"PRETTY MUCH SUMS IT UP! LMAO!!!!!!!!! Dont forget cell phone with daddies, Lt Hairs Husband, and Super D numbers in them for protection and emergency. Notice Mumbles number isnt in there."

Calling Super D and expecting an answer is a waste of time. He never answers the phone as many will attest. You'd get in touch with him quicker by carrier pidgeon or pony express. No need to call Mumbles, he would get confused between home and where ever, and wind up in Boynton Beach lost in the throes of latent senility. At least, the Lt. and PIO will answer the phone... sometimes.

07-14-2012, 01:00 AM
Kinda like the CID detective, the one that looks like Groucho Marx, showing up at crime scenes reeking of whiskey, but he is Ws's cousin after all... :cop: :cop: :devil: