PDA

View Full Version : Sheriffs Race

07-03-2012, 02:46 PM
anybody still want the current incumbent as sheriff? was wondering where our city brothers and sisters stand on this topic. I am not asking for names or picks rather than support or no support for the current one. He claims he has the PD sewn up due to his "friends" in high places in your agency.

07-03-2012, 03:28 PM
You'll find zero respect here. Tons for the guys & gals but none for him. He has done nothing but turn his back on this place.

07-05-2012, 09:52 AM
No Thank You regarding the current Sheriff. Mark Chamberlain all the way!

07-05-2012, 02:23 PM
No Thank You regarding the current Sheriff. Mark Chamberlain all the way!
AMEN TO THAT....Go Mark!! :)

07-15-2012, 09:56 AM
I just met Mark Chamberlain this past week, and after the man taking time to talk with me, and listening to his plans and detailed proposals, he has got our vote! It is time to put all this untrained, no experience, nice guy, lifelong resident, big family candidates out on hold for a while and actually put in someone with verifiable training, experience, and the rest. I mean lets face it, Palm Beach County S.O. does not just hand out promotions, and even to keep a promotion there is constant evaluation.

Hands down the man if he is elected will do awesome things with an agency LONG overdue for it.