PDA

View Full Version : WS's #1 Supporter

07-03-2012, 01:27 PM
Interesting to say the least...

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/ ... ars/nL9mp/ (http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/belle-glade-officials-enjoy-taxpayer-financed-cars/nL9mp/)

07-03-2012, 01:46 PM
FSS 838.022 - Official Misconduct - Felony of the third degree.

Does HCSO have a rule prohibiting association with KNOWN FELONS? Maybe it doesn't apply to the Sheriff or PIO, silly me!

07-03-2012, 02:11 PM
FSS 838.022 - Official Misconduct - Felony of the third degree.

Does HCSO have a rule prohibiting association with KNOWN FELONS? Maybe it doesn't apply to the Sheriff or PIO, silly me!
Mike Scott in Lee County has the same problem and now the whole "black on black" crime comment recently in 33916 area. His #1 supporter is a known felon with a bunch of $$ so they all do it...politics at it's best. $$ talks,BS walks.

07-03-2012, 02:32 PM
ah WS primary financier! WS's signs litter his winding driveway on his "ranch" off SR 80. His wife of course is WS's high paid PIO that assists Mumbles with agency propaganda. That is if she isn't driving home to fix him lunch or dinner or unsticking his golfcart that he tools around the property on. This guy is like the other city official that is close by that was fired for embezzlement and using city workers on her "ranch". He of course drives all over LaBelle and Lee county in his company car. But then so does WS. Both of them are despicable, politicians whom are associated criminals. Run off and get hired on somewhere else. Oh by the way WS is very good friends witht Scotts buddy in Alva at the ol store there too. Funny how all this interconnected crap just keeps going on and on and on.

Maybe when Whidden loses the election he can get hired on by Harrelle over in Belle Glade. As a chauffeur since Harrelle doesn't like to drive.

Ah then our policing agency of the police to the north is asleep at the wheel as usual. Friggin waste of taxpayer money on buildings, resources, and manpower as they do nothing ever that is diligent towards ensuring our taxpayer constituents are protected by criminals such as these.

07-04-2012, 11:47 PM
Hendry County's OBAMA :evil:

07-05-2012, 11:51 AM
goose is back among us. word to lt. hair, you may want to tell goose to zip his lips about his relationship with you. he is really loose lipped at times about how good of "friends" his is with you and your hubby. real good friends with you when he lived out there too, during a discussion about who knew who and connections. funny how things come up during "normal" conversation.

shudder..................gives me the willys

07-05-2012, 12:08 PM
goose is back among us. word to lt. hair, you may want to tell goose to zip his lips about his relationship with you. he is really loose lipped at times about how good of "friends" his is with you and your hubby. real good friends with you when he lived out there too, during a discussion about who knew who and connections. funny how things come up during "normal" conversation.

Goose is like a wet paper bag....can't hold water....you want something to get around the SO...tell Goose.

07-05-2012, 01:13 PM

Goose is like a wet paper bag....can't hold water....you want something to get around the SO...tell Goose.

No need to tell Goose anything.... he makes up enough crap without telling him. I wouldn't believe a darn thing that rat ever said. Goose is easily the most despised person among the "working class", even after his executive washroom priviledges have been revoked... Still, Goose fits right in the current "vision" under the current leadership. Mirror images, you might say. :twisted:

07-05-2012, 01:17 PM

Goose may have said it, but I sure wouldn't believe it, especially because Goose said it. Goose will say or do anything to anyone if Goose thinks it will benefit Goose in some manner. :shock: Besides, Goose has no friends... he's already betrayed them all.