PDA

View Full Version : RICKTER LINES UP OFFICERS AT BLUE FOR LINE-UP!

07-03-2012, 03:33 AM
YEP...YOU HEARD RIGHT..RICKTER APEASED THE BROWN CLOWNS IN KENDALL AND MADE OUR OFFICERS ALL S-1, S-2, S-3 AND S-4. THIS, AFTER HE LINED THEM UP FOR A SUBJECT LINE-UP WHILE OUR GUYS WERE IN FULL POLICE UNIFORM. WTF? WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON ****TER? I'M GLAD I DONT WORK FOR THIS MORON! SIMPLE, PROMOTE ROOKIES AND THIS IS WHAT YOU GET. THIS MAKES US LOOK SO STUPID!

07-05-2012, 04:44 PM
Take your alegations to FDLE or MDPD poblic coruption burau; do it anonimusly if you don't want to be espose, but do it. By the way, under what Florida law are SWPD pos athorize to work of-duti at Kendall's Blue Marteni Bar, yes the one at Town and Contry SW 117 Avenu and 86 Stree. Or is it all PMC?

08-03-2012, 01:35 PM
God help us ìn midnights if this Rosetta stone speaking idiots passes the Sgt. Test. If it happens the majority of us are transferring to afternoons with jp. I hear the caca people talk about him but one thing is true. He's fair. If you mess up hell get on you. If you do good hell back you all the way. Cpl. W. We're coming soon.

08-06-2012, 12:28 PM
God help us ìn midnights if this Rosetta stone speaking idiots passes the Sgt. Test. If it happens the majority of us are transferring to afternoons with jp. I hear the caca people talk about him but one thing is true. He's fair. If you mess up hell get on you. If you do good hell back you all the way. Cpl. W. We're coming soon.

its not hard to go to "b" shift, put in a memo, and its like rubbing on a lamb! your wish will come true. you should be so lucky and go little birdy! fly..... fly.... fly away.

08-07-2012, 05:08 AM

its not hard to go to "b" shift, put in a memo, and its like rubbing on a lamb! your wish will come true. you should be so lucky and go little birdy! fly..... fly.... fly away.

Keep rubbing that lamb and you will get charged with Beastiality sport. Try finding yourself an ugly fat girl instead.

06-27-2014, 12:27 PM
sometimes in life you just have to feel bad for certain people. ------^ he made the list.

06-28-2014, 01:16 PM
Rickter ( pastelito clown )
Mv
Roly poly
Ochoa captain default on debt

All sold their soles

06-28-2014, 03:28 PM
all you m-f'ers btter stop talking crap about us..

we are the best that department has. we ar the elite!

hail hitler!

06-28-2014, 05:03 PM
Yes we all had rank handed to us

And we all failed a sgt test Lololop

07-01-2014, 12:04 PM
Yes we all had rank handed to us

And we all failed a sgt test Lololop

you forgot to mention the test was also given to them and they still failed !

CLASSIC......................

07-04-2014, 12:50 PM
WHY MUST YOU CONTINUE TO LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING.?

you would bring pastelitos everyday to the station - that's IM named you "pastelito"!

when will you understand that you are the goat! when it comes time to set someone up, it will be you. you don't have any "man" friends left. all of those guys respect the butter bars , just not you.

ARE YOU I.A.? really? seriously?

do you have any real friends left? I don't think so.

07-04-2014, 08:46 PM
As I'm taking a shit looking at this forum. I'm laughing my ass off
Ricky is now IA?!!!!!

Lmfao!!! Don't you need to SPEAK ENGLISH TO DO THAT?

Omg this place is a zoo.

Get out as fast as you can before fat ray lands the chopper on you.

07-06-2014, 12:14 AM
This is proof any idiot can make it in SWPD as long as you suck penis well.

This man was checking oinions of a ship in the port of Miami
Felatio and pastelito later
Swat
Sgt
Lt
IA

Buddy you are someone's ***** you never been a cop

Ps use google translate :)

07-07-2014, 07:06 PM
YEP...YOU HEARD RIGHT..RICKTER APEASED THE BROWN CLOWNS IN KENDALL AND MADE OUR OFFICERS ALL S-1, S-2, S-3 AND S-4. THIS, AFTER HE LINED THEM UP FOR A SUBJECT LINE-UP WHILE OUR GUYS WERE IN FULL POLICE UNIFORM. WTF? WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON ****TER? I'M GLAD I DONT WORK FOR THIS MORON! SIMPLE, PROMOTE ROOKIES AND THIS IS WHAT YOU GET. THIS MAKES US LOOK SO STUPID!

I knew he was a hand-up, even from the academy. keep up the good work pastelito!

07-08-2014, 03:08 PM
[quote="MORON ACTING SGT":2lprrylu]YEP...YOU HEARD RIGHT..RICKTER APEASED THE BROWN CLOWNS IN KENDALL AND MADE OUR OFFICERS ALL S-1, S-2, S-3 AND S-4. THIS, AFTER HE LINED THEM UP FOR A SUBJECT LINE-UP WHILE OUR GUYS WERE IN FULL POLICE UNIFORM. WTF? WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON ****TER? I'M GLAD I DONT WORK FOR THIS MORON! SIMPLE, PROMOTE ROOKIES AND THIS IS WHAT YOU GET. THIS MAKES US LOOK SO STUPID!

I knew he was a hand-up, even from the academy. keep up the good work pastelito![/quote:2lprrylu]

I know the citizenship test is now in Spanish for some elderly.
Is the FDLE test like that now?

Unregistered
04-17-2015, 08:39 PM
Sweetwater "TEH-RI!" LMFAO What a joke.

Unregistered
04-19-2015, 03:23 PM
He's swat and jay says he's a bad ass. Guys got tats and has a swat shirt. What else is needed. Lololol

Papi you are a joke

Unregistered
04-20-2015, 02:48 AM
Y es tremendo periquero....

Unregistered
04-21-2015, 08:45 PM
Keep rubbing that lamb and you will get charged with Beastiality sport. Try finding yourself an ugly fat girl instead.

Good advice; is your wife available?

Unregistered
04-21-2015, 11:27 PM
Under what State of Florida, Miami Dade County authority are Sweetwater PD police officers working "extraterritorially" at MDPD, Kendall District's Blue Martini? Or, is this another "Por Mis Cojones" Sweetwater decision.