PDA

View Full Version : Roughly 30 days and counting!!!!

07-02-2012, 12:08 PM
:roll: :lol: :roll: Oh the time is closing in. What to do What to do?

Just think, justice may be served in as little as roughly 30 days. More signs More signs More signs. Yeah thats it. Thats what is needed, More signs.

Maybe get out the guitar and get your sidekick to play along. Yeah they love me.

And it it is not my fault. It is EVERYBODY elses fault. Thats it compartmentalize everything. Put all my fears in little rooms and segregate all of this so it cannot know about each other. Yeah that is the answer. Rationally think it through using my own theories and solutions regardless if they are wrong or not. Yeah thats it.

10-50 some more cars, run around in your truck. Go to the Azteca. Yeah thats whats needed.

Yeah that will do it. They love me. All of my friends say so. What friends? You have no friends. NONE. Compartment Compartment Compartment. Isolate Isolate Isolate.

Tick Tick Tick Tick. Time marches on.........

All of your faults and you will pay when I lose. Your faults. Yeah thats what it is.

07-02-2012, 04:51 PM
Sounds like a certain candidate's head is leaking. You must know him well as this says so much about him. We have to get rid of this little man-child. And his cronies.