PDA

View Full Version : ROTTEN PEACHES

06-30-2012, 11:10 PM
Wonderful Metaphor.............

07-01-2012, 01:31 AM
I remember the night he won and Obama ruined our country,but that is another matter. We were all in Harlem talking about burning our straw hats from R.Lee and when we wnet to the swearing in we looked at each other like who the F are these guys? I knew after seeing Super D again, the creep from Lee County and the LT who was from Collier who is now Cheif that things were heading South real quick...and it obvoius that they did.
I can only hope and pray that the voting citizens if Hendry County will do the right thing in Nov. I am coming to see the madness for my self first hand with a friend or two to stir the pot and make some face to face time with some old friends.

07-01-2012, 12:04 PM
I remember the night he won and Obama ruined our country,but that is another matter. We were all in Harlem talking about burning our straw hats from R.Lee and when we wnet to the swearing in we looked at each other like who the F are these guys? I knew after seeing Super D again, the creep from Lee County and the LT who was from Collier who is now Cheif that things were heading South real quick...and it obvoius that they did.
I can only hope and pray that the voting citizens if Hendry County will do the right thing in Nov. I am coming to see the madness for my self first hand with a friend or two to stir the pot and make some face to face time with some old friends.

How is LCSO treating you now that you work there?

07-01-2012, 09:13 PM
Wonderful Metaphor.............

Hendry County's own homegrown version of Obama