PDA

View Full Version : Are Things Really So Bad?

06-28-2012, 01:18 PM
I'd like to see a list of the reasons people are so dissatisfied with the current sheriff and his administrators. If defeated, do the other candidates plan on a "house cleaning", or will some of these administrators stay? There seems to be a lot of anger and complete frustration expressed on these posts. No other issues have been addressed other than the lack of confidence in the current sheriff and his staff. Does he have no defenders within the agency other than his so-called "goon squad"? Is this forum widespread enough to represent an accurate opinion, or is it the biased opinions of a few posting under guest or different names? This election is important, and the vote will effect all of us for the next four years. Thanks.

06-28-2012, 03:19 PM
Perhaps we that work in the agency and those of our family members have had enough of the current incumbent. We will get the candidates information as we have had in the past just as we did with Whidden. We had enough of Ronnie Lee and Whidden promised relief. Well it didn't work out that way. Not our problem but his for failing to do what he promised to do. One thing he cannot do is publish a flyer like Ronnie did saying "PROMISE KEPT" because he has not done it.

Now to the other candidates at this point, we don't need them on here because as I said above, they are getting their info out to us. We as well as the rest of the voters in Hendry will choose. It is gratifying to have a sounding board here to be able to air our laundry out. Besides unless you WORK with us, you have no clue what is truly going on. So that is the reason you seek.

And yes it is that bad and worse because we simply cannot print EVERYTHING that is going on.

"Clewiston to LaBelle, it's one big road"

06-28-2012, 04:38 PM
Hell yes... they're that bad!

06-28-2012, 06:41 PM
Not that bad. Much much worse. Come on January!

06-28-2012, 07:10 PM
Things are probably much worse on the inside than they are on the outside. Seems like he has a lot of the publics support with all the car signs seen around town. The publIc doesn't see what goes on behind closed doors sad to say. Or do they?

06-29-2012, 12:25 AM
Things are probably much worse on the inside than they are on the outside. Seems like he has a lot of the publics support with all the car signs seen around town. The publIc doesn't see what goes on behind closed doors sad to say. Or do they?
The general public has no idea unless they have a family member that has worked there or been arrested there. :wink:

06-30-2012, 03:32 PM
not it is not bad, its actually worse. people do whatever they want and get away with it. From the top on down. Nothing like cronyisim, favortism, and the good ole boy system. Yep, Hendry County at it best. :evil:

06-30-2012, 07:07 PM
not it is not bad, its actually worse. people do whatever they want and get away with it. From the top on down. Nothing like cronyisim, favortism, and the good ole boy system. Yep, Hendry County at it best. :evil:
And unless you have an OUTSIDE candidate win with no FAMILY TIES to Hendry County that is the ONLY WAY to fix that mess that has been the Hendry County Sheriff's Office. PERIOD. It is the only way.... :wink:

07-01-2012, 08:14 PM
maybe, but it still doesn't change things. Whether someone from the outside wins or the inside does, there remains one constant. I'm not going to post that here. I guess we can only hope that our do nothing brigade, favortism squad, cover-up regime that decides to say what it wants on certain...........issues with..........certain employees. Lets leave it at that.

07-01-2012, 10:29 PM
I was wondering about something, did anyone hear about the dispatcher who was arrested for domestic abuse? I heard that she still has her job there but others got fired for less. Isnt that breaking more than a handful of SOP'S?

07-02-2012, 11:46 AM
What SOP's? This agency has not had a fulfilled set of SOP's since the day of Worley. At least Worley and Lee had SOP's. We have heard for four years they are being written. Not to mention the two desktop paperweights assigned to write them. Losers.

07-02-2012, 04:55 PM
Writing rules is a waste of time. He wouldn't apply them to Super D, Man-Hands or any of the rest of his corruption team, now would he? He hasn't yet, and his term is nearly OVER! Rules are only enforced on those who aren't "in the loop" to use a WS term. Goodbye, midget. Your days in office are numbered.

07-04-2012, 11:57 PM
Are things really so bad? Man-Hands left a junior sgt. in charge ( :lol: insert many whispers here :devil: ) over more experienced sgts. Hookertary was promoted despite being a rookie to be closer to Super Jerk. Goose the snake is back among us as a supervisor, so we have to wear our shock plates backwards. A geek makes 3X the money we do because he is someone's "son-in-law". East district is running 2 man squads so WS's hand picked favorites can form a new DUI squad here in the midst of political season so WS can brag a little.... and all this was last week. Are things really so bad? :roll: :lol: YES!

07-05-2012, 11:46 AM
where is all these deputies that whidden said he was going to place into service? memory serves me correct, (i can refer back to his brochures) he promised a "minumum" of six more full time officers just for the areas of montura and pioneer. we were running four man per district prior to him taking office, and now we are running two.

where is all the deputies sheriff? where is all the new hires and "additional" officers you promised us and the communities.

we went backwards rather than forwards. at least sheriff lee had us covered better than you do. what an absolute joke. campaign promises. time to list them again here so we can all be refreshed.

07-05-2012, 12:14 PM
where is all these deputies that whidden said he was going to place into service? memory serves me correct, (i can refer back to his brochures) he promised a "minumum" of six more full time officers just for the areas of montura and pioneer. we were running four man per district prior to him taking office, and now we are running two.

where is all the deputies sheriff? where is all the new hires and "additional" officers you promised us and the communities.

we went backwards rather than forwards. at least sheriff lee had us covered better than you do. what an absolute joke. campaign promises. time to list them again here so we can all be refreshed.
Campaign Promises are just that....they come around every 3.5 years. More deputies in Felda,Montura,Flaghole....yada yada yada...I saw and delt with it. Running around like an idiot to please people you made promises too instead of really doing your job and now a DUI squad? Sit on Cowboy Way any day of the week and you can get a minimum of 10 just to boost the #'s...what a joke.

07-05-2012, 11:15 PM
... and everything said here is dismissed by WS as just a few disgruntled former employees. According to WS, there are no dissatisfied employees under his command. He is, according to him, loved, respected and revered, as are the members of his staff who he is quick to point out have things running smoother than ever before. He does not believe his BS became transparent within a few months of his taking office. His people tried to tell him, but he refused to listen. So our expressions here are undoubtedly ignored as the events of the last week, not to mention the last 3.5 years. His practices of avoiding issues, denying problems, and lavishing favoritism on his "goons" continues, and will unless he is voted OUT! Does anyone want another 4 years of this? Get together NOW, decide on a democratic candidate, and unite. Don't even let this joke make the run-off, and vote for the best choice in November. It is time to clean house, and wave bye-bye to WS, Mumbles, Super D, Man-Hands, Goose, Hookertary, Cueball, and the rest of that bunch. Make up your minds how you want it. Any change is better than what currently occupies the front office.

07-14-2012, 01:04 AM
Absolutely correct, and I've heard WS say as much numerous times. Idiot! He will find out soon enough.