PDA

View Full Version : Official Misconduct

06-28-2012, 03:04 AM
Any Officer at Golden Beach who has been a victim of the Town Manager Administration has legitimate claim against the Official as per:

Title XLVI
CRIMES Chapter 838
BRIBERY; MISUSE OF PUBLIC OFFICE View Entire Chapter

838.022?Official misconduct.—
(1)?It is unlawful for a public servant, with corrupt intent to obtain a benefit for any person or to cause harm to another, to:
(a)?Falsify, or cause another person to falsify, any official record or official document;
(b)?Conceal, cover up, destroy, mutilate, or alter any official record or official document or cause another person to perform such an act; or
(c)?Obstruct, delay, or prevent the communication of information relating to the commission of a felony that directly involves or affects the public agency or public entity served by the public servant.
(2)?For the purposes of this section:
(a)?The term “public servant” does not include a candidate who does not otherwise qualify as a public servant.
(b)?An official record or official document includes only public records.
(3)?Any person who violates this section commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
History.—s. 5, ch. 2003-158.

http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww277/bitemetalministry/lycan.jpg

07-17-2012, 05:19 PM
I wonder if you sell guns to anybody without papers like {edited} and {edited} did if that is Misconduct oh that's right {edited} was fired! Now I know why but great post {edited} about Offical Misconduct thanks for the info you should live by your post. :snicker:

07-17-2012, 07:40 PM
Karma doesnt play!!!

07-18-2012, 06:30 AM
What happens to a Lycan when you shoot it with a Silver Bullet? It DIES! :evil:

07-18-2012, 05:21 PM
What happens to a Lycan when you shoot it with a Silver Bullet? It DIES! :evil:

And Federal Charges for selling guns illegally is what I call a "Silver Bullet".

07-18-2012, 05:23 PM
They have to try something to divert the attention. Good luck with that.

07-19-2012, 11:23 PM
I think being arrested by the Feds is a pretty good diversion ! LoL I see you Oscar!

01-03-2014, 09:39 PM
Just thought I would bring to the top of the strings one of the 149 strings the mongoose/lycan created all in an effort to threaten and harass good officers. Is't it wonderful the turn of events.

The "free" musketeers very shortly will be exonerated due to the lies created by the mongoose/lycan and the corrupt corruptions unit, and the mongoose/lycan have only 144 hours of freedom left for theft/lying/cheating/stealing, oh that is very ETHICAL isn't it???

Now we get to hear how "CRAZY" she is!!! Really, YA THINK????

I for one hope the judge gets to hear and see the extent this "CRAZY" persons ability to lie when the shoe is not on the other foot. The lies that she created and was supported by lying investigators/friends.

Do not fret though, all of you that assisted her in her quest to ruin peoples lives will soon have your chance to speak. although, I suspect all you will be able to say is "on the advice of council, I wish to assert my 5th amendment privilege".

Hell even that "rag" Miami New Times will not have anything to do with her. She has lost all of her credibility, what little she had!!!

Enjoy your final hours of freedom, scumbags.You are exactly on the position you deserve to be in. Your greed put you in this position and I am pretty sure EVERYONE knows it!!!

Great examples for your daughters!!!!

GOOD DAYLOSERS!!!!CONVICTED FELONS!!!

01-04-2014, 08:46 PM
Just thought I would bring to the top of the strings one of the 149 strings the mongoose/lycan created all in an effort to threaten and harass good officers. Is't it wonderful the turn of events.

The "free" musketeers very shortly will be exonerated due to the lies created by the mongoose/lycan and the corrupt corruptions unit, and the mongoose/lycan have only 144 hours of freedom left for theft/lying/cheating/stealing, oh that is very ETHICAL isn't it???

Now we get to hear how "CRAZY" she is!!! Really, YA THINK????

I for one hope the judge gets to hear and see the extent this "CRAZY" persons ability to lie when the shoe is not on the other foot. The lies that she created and was supported by lying investigators/friends.

Do not fret though, all of you that assisted her in her quest to ruin peoples lives will soon have your chance to speak. although, I suspect all you will be able to say is "on the advice of council, I wish to assert my 5th amendment privilege".

Hell even that "rag" Miami New Times will not have anything to do with her. She has lost all of her credibility, what little she had!!!

Enjoy your final hours of freedom, scumbags.You are exactly on the position you deserve to be in. Your greed put you in this position and I am pretty sure EVERYONE knows it!!!

Great examples for your daughters!!!!

Very well said, direct and to the most truthful conclusion!!!

If I am correct, they have less than 120 hours of potential freedom left.

Here is a question you all should ask yourselves, if the investigation that culminated in the arrest of three officers and others to relinquish their certificates, why didn't either of the lead detectives/agents testify in the civil suit or their criminal prosecution on behalf of these two self proclaimed "ethical" officers???

The answer lies in their very own reports/affidavits, that contained many mistruths/ommissions and flat out lies.

Wouldn't it make sense that the two lead investigators testify on your behalf, to expose the "truth" that was "supposedly exposed by the mongoose.

It looks like the investigators were either not willing or told not testify because they would in fact have to committ perjury "AGAIN".

The truth is now in the hands of very capable attorney's (criminal and civil) as well as the mainstream media who are aggressively putting together this very complex story. A story that they "CLEARLY" see who the actual criminals/liars are.

If anyone questions if this is truthful or not, feel free to contact NBC 6, Willard Shepard or his producer Sandra Esquoval. They would love to hear from anyone of the conspirators!!

All of the paperwork also will be in the hands of the FBI who will be asked to investigate this for a civil rights violation/acting under the color of law/fabrication of evidence.

Sleep tight conspirators!!!

01-05-2014, 09:23 PM
Former NYPD Commissioner Bernard Kerik says 'prison is like dying with your eyes open'
Burly ex-cop fills days behind bars working out and reading books.

Former New York City Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik is now known as Inmate No. 84888-054 at the Federal Correctional Institution in Cumberland, Md.

Former NYPD boss Bernard Kerik tells ‘Today’ show he wants prison reform after time spent behind bars

Former NYPD boss Bernard Kerik released from federal prison, heads home to N.J.
Crooked Bernie Kerik buddy dodges prison sentence for perjury, gets probation instead

Former NYPD Commissioner Kerik's friend guilty of perjury

YIKES!!!!!

Bernard Kerik's unprecedented plunge from One Police Plaza to a jailhouse bed came with an unfamiliar feeling: Helplessness.

“Going to prison is like dying with your eyes open,” the disgraced ex-NYPD commissioner told the Daily News behind the walls of a Maryland federal prison.

“You watch your world pass before your very eyes, and no matter how good, bad, tragic or horrific ... all you can do is watch from afar.”

It’s a cruel change for Inmate No. 84888-054, who once commanded 40,000 city cops and became a national hero after 9/11.

The 56-year-old once known as “America’s Cop” now leads a spartan life of daily exercise and reading.

His circle of friends is smaller, and doesn’t include former Mayor Rudy Giuliani — a formerly close pal and godfather to his two daughters. Kerik resigned from Giuliani Partners in December 2004, and by late 2007 — as his own presidential campaign was ramping up — the ex-mayor was saying he and Kerik hadn’t spoken recently.

Email, screened by prison officials, allows him to keep in touch with a limited number of relatives and friends.

“I sometimes have to drop someone from the list to put someone else on,” Kerik said. “Then the person I dropped will contact someone else and say, ‘What did I do that he kicked me off?’”

Kerik sat for his first interview since his February 2010 sentencing to four years in prison for tax fraud and lying while pursuing a job as head of federal Homeland Security.

He’s doing time inside the Federal Correctional Institution in Cumberland, Md., about a 5 1/2 -hour drive from New York City.

Bernard Kerik was sentenced to four years at the Federal Correctional Institute in Cumberland, Md. He could leave in spring of 2013.Kerik, already 25 months into his prison term, could walk out a free man in spring 2013. Until then, life changes little from day to day.

The burly ex-cop says he’s read more than 250 books while behind bars, and follows a fitness routine that includes 1,000 daily pushups.

He’s also written his third book, and teaches a weekly life skills class to fellow inmates.

The 300-inmate, minimum-security prison has no walls and few guards. Inmates, most convicted of white collar and nonviolent crimes, live in dormitory style rooms.

Kerik sat on a maroon plastic chair in the prison visitor's room, an American flag quilt — made by inmates — hanging on the wall behind him.

The barrel-chested Kerik looked fit and trim in a green prison uniform. His head is shaved and his trademark bushy mustache gone, removed weeks before his sentencing.

“The first day I took it off, my daughters (Celine Christine, now 12, and Angela Amber, 9) jumped on the bed, saw my face and jumped back off,” Kerik said. “Now they don't want me to grow it back.”

His wife, Hala Matli, and son from his second marriage, Newark cop Joseph Michael, visit as regularly as they can.

“It is not easy because this is not very close,” Kerik said of the Maryland facility.

Other visitors have included Geraldo Rivera and “60 Minutes” correspondent Byron Pitts.

The fifth-degree black belt is barred from any martial arts training while in prison.

He instead does calisthenics two to three times a day, and has shed 60 pounds. Kerik now weighs in at between 190 and 200 pounds.

There are no novels on Kerik’s voracious reading list, only biographies, histories and some self-help books. He has a particular interest in books involving events from his past, including the 9/11 terrorist attacks and the Iraq war.

Kerik has a night light that allows him to read in his bunk after the room lights go dark. He said he usually falls asleep around 1:30 a.m.

Kerik was commissioner in 2001-02 before President George W. Bush asked him to launch a police force in Iraq.

Invited by the warden to teach a life skills course, Kerik said he decided to come up with his own topics drawn from his reading and experience rather than use a prepared class.

He created a 10-week course that covers 42 points, many of them drawn from two books: “Heroes for My Daughter” and “Heroes for My Son,” both by Brad Metzler.

“I talk about fighting for what you believe in,” Kerik said. “I talk about the importance of loyalty, of being a friend, of staying connected to the outside and not making this your life.”

The author of “The Lost Son: A Life in Pursuit of Justice,” and “In The Line of Duty” declined to discuss the topic of the just completed book.

While Kerik hopes the book is published after his release, his only other post-prison plans include returning to his Franklin Lakes, N.J., home.

01-05-2014, 11:44 PM
This is potentially your last Sunday free for some time to come, wow that sucks!!!
:snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

01-10-2014, 03:46 AM
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A Hialeah Officer along with his wife who was once a former police were both sentenced Thursday in connection with the sale of hundreds of firearms without a license.

Rafael Oscar Valdes, a police officer with the City of Hialeah since 2004, and his wife Tammy Lynn Valdes, once employed as an officer with the City of West Miami, were both indicted on December 13, 2012 for dealing firearms without a license.

On January 9th, after a two week trial, Rafael Valdes, according to the U.S. Department of Justice, was sentenced to 60 months in prison to be followed by three years of supervised release. Tammy Valdes was sentenced to 42 months in prison to be followed by three years of supervised release. Both were ordered to pay $6,613.51 in restitution.

Over the course of the two week trial, according to the DOJ, there were over 300 items of evidence presented.

Starting as early as July 2005, and continuing through June 2012, the Valdeses sold hundreds of firearms. The defendants, in November of 2008, began buying and selling firearms under the ficticious name of Custom Weapons Systems.

The DOJ reports that the Valdeses advertised and sold over 100 firearms on the internet to people across the nation. The pair also visited gun shows and purchased over 400 firearms and sold over 500. The defendants also allegedly sold nine firearms to undercover agents, solicited the purchase of firearms from undercover agents, and offered to acquire firearms for undercover agents on a repetitive basis.

The jury convicted Valdes with dealing firearms without a license, making a false statement to a federal firearms dealer, interstate transportation of stolen property, as well as filing false tax returns from 2008-2011. Tammy Valdes was convicted with dealing in firearms without a license and filing false tax returns as well.

During trial, evidence was presented that the Valdeses failed to report over $350,000 in gross receipts during 2008 – 2011.