PDA

View Full Version : Dam Gardens, 15 for christ sake

06-23-2012, 01:43 AM
Geez all we asked is for gardens unit for a perimeter and you guys can't even assist.. we even had school board units respond.. dam you guys need to get with the program.

06-23-2012, 06:02 AM
Sir, we were coming to you and we were setting a perimeter, unfortunatly a certain Sgt. (G320) called it off and wouldnt let us. Trust me when I say we all wanted to help and to catch that guy. Unfortunatly this just goes to show the poor leadership was deal with on a daily basis. I was on scene an apologized to you guys about this very thing, dont bash us for the decisions that poor supervisors make.

06-23-2012, 07:54 PM
MDPD,

So you know this department only cares about traffic and tickets to help boost numbers. That is the only time traffic is important. The leadership thought somehow that helping you on what you were doing which is police work, would have in some way been a liability for them. Go figure why this place is the way it is. All hail to the chief and his glorious regime.

So proud, NOT...embarrassed once again! BUILDING A SAFER COMMUNITY, ONE TICKET AND FI A DAY!

08-14-2012, 10:51 PM
MDPD,

So you know this department only cares about traffic and tickets to help boost numbers. That is the only time traffic is important. The leadership thought somehow that helping you on what you were doing which is police work, would have in some way been a liability for them. Go figure why this place is the way it is. All hail to the chief and his glorious regime.

So proud, NOT...embarrassed once again! BUILDING A SAFER COMMUNITY, ONE TICKET AND FI A DAY!
Sorry; I read this one and thought I was on the FHP forum for a moment...

10-25-2012, 09:02 PM
What is up with Gardens???!!! You request assistance in their city and they never show! Is it Gardens50 not relaying the info or is it officers not caring about their colleagues??!!!
Is it going to take one of us to get hurt or killed before dispatch tapes are pulled?

Sadly this is the new generation of policing, officers used to back each other up back.

10-31-2012, 12:12 PM
Why continue to bash one another? Please grow up already! If anyone know of any officers from the Gardens we are always ready to get in the mix as are most cops. The new generation of police work is bashing one another on anonymous blogs!

12-19-2012, 04:07 AM
Incredible, the lack of communication in this department in unreal! I heard about the criminal who took a shot at one of our guys at 199 & the Pike only after I saw it on the news. We need to band together and watch each other. Other agencies complain we never show up when they request our assistance (SB & MD) and even heard a trooper complain about us not showing up after requesting a 15 on his 19 the other day while I was in traffic court. Let's not wait for one of us to get killed before we change things around here. We need better communication with 50 & county!