PDA

View Full Version : Observations

06-21-2012, 12:45 PM
interestingly something became apparent recently.

when ronnie lee or worley ran for office, there was the usual political banter that populated the websites and forums. there was always some discussion and debate from all candidates. even when whidden ran last for the first time, there was debate and messages from lee's camp, and others. either debating or bringing up information etc.

what is really speaking out is the fact no where that i can find is there any feedback or debate or anything about whidden this time around. nobody is defending him like they would for ronnie, or worley, and that is scary.

it seems as nobody is stepping up to back, defend, endorse, or otherwise assist whidden in anything. in any forum or board.

and he is back to his primal ways. digging holes for signs that he is putting up. one would imagine that that could be assigned to a campaign volunteer (assuming he has any that will publicly come out or be seen doing it) to take care of.

this is truly very interesting that nobody is helping him publicly and nobody wants to be associated with him publicly. wow. even ronnie and worley had outspoken persons whom defended them, right or wrong.

anyone else notice this? i wish someone would post the financial information from the candidates online. hendry doesn't have online records, it would be interesting to see who really is donating to these candidates as well as the amount of money they have collected so far.

just my observation.

06-21-2012, 11:50 PM
He should dig a hole deep enough for himself after he loses