PDA

View Full Version : CEO and..............

06-15-2012, 05:42 PM
The Cluelesston News had an article from the Super of Elections about all the candidates. One of the things that really just made me laugh out loud was the snippet underneath the incumbent, stating he was a CEO of a non existent company!!!!!!!!!!!

How long is he going to try to milk that? Is that the best he can do? I mean the only product that he ever allegedly sold was some incense stick that he said smelled like weed. It was supposed to be a training aid to agencies.

It was ONCE shown in Galls but later was discontinued, and has been ever since. I have never ever seen it advertised in ANY publication either in print or online to order it.

I seriously doubt that the license was ever renewed from back in 09, when he stated it wasn't doing anything then.

I guess we are in for the reference to the former Ronnie Lee Chief Deputy who gave him that generic letter any day now!

Dude that is pretty sad if this is all you got. ANYBODY have any information about this that I missed maybe?

06-15-2012, 07:04 PM
WHAT? WS would actually tell a lie or embellish the truth? Surely not! He is after all supposed to be a shining example to the rest of us. Honest and true, without reproach, fair and impartial, trustworthy, moral, responsible, and selfless in his treatment of his peers... That is, unless being a petty, lying, back-stabbing little twerp better suits the immediate needs. If you have no real record one must be created. Look at the history. Look at the way he has treated people. Look at the way he is so easily led around by the nose by an arrogant jerk who actually works FOR him. Look at his circle of administrators, and see in the them the same type of character attributes. Sickening! He is a black eye to the profession, and his type of redneck law enforcement died out long ago. Dump this jerk, and vote him OUT and lets get a new man in this office. Anyone but this weak, immature and deceitful loser. This one didn't win by much over the last one and are pretty sure who is going to kick his butt right out the door. Very few of his own people are supporting him. If we want him and his administrators gone, what should that tell everyone else? Good riddance to him and his fellow incompetents.

06-15-2012, 10:51 PM
This guy is a loser and his band of unethical, immoral, and law evading individuals are in for a rude awakening. He has NO agency support. Those that do in any shape or form would stab him in the back in a second. But then again he would too, so it evens out.

When all he has to ante up is a non existent to begin with "business" which amounted I would imagine to a business license hung on the wall (big deal) he has got NOTHING.

A check of taxes paid to the state as well as any licenses held will put this out to pasture once and for all.

Nuff said.

06-22-2012, 01:00 PM
Glad to know he's has something to fall back on besides his fat ass :lol:

06-22-2012, 02:21 PM
we heard many comments about what WS was going to do after he loses.

it is so very simple. since he is such a huge successful entreprenuer he will have plenty of money coming in to rely on!

so see it is simple. he has it made in the shade. vote without hesitation :cop:

06-23-2012, 02:33 AM
We need a fake weed product because we all know that Florida has a shortage of weed....Jesus

06-23-2012, 05:06 PM
We need a fake weed product because we all know that Florida has a shortage of weed....Jesus

I bet he hasn't sold but a handful of those stupid things. They aren't even advertised anymore and you cannot even get any information about them or his "company" on the internet.

All in name only. Vapor. Non-existent, like his "DEA" plaque that looks like a 35 year retirement plaque. That and his magazine article.

He will have some more magazine and newspaper articles before it is all over but it won't be positive for him.