PDA

View Full Version : Hot Nights In Aventura

05-18-2012, 10:30 AM
http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/CSIs ... 61665.html (http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/CSIs-Affair-Takes-Center-Stage-In-Kaufman-Murder-Trial-151961665.html)

05-19-2012, 04:28 AM
Who would gain from seeing these officers hurt?

05-20-2012, 03:24 PM
Word on the street is that SB in your house put the word out about their affair. He is the one that is always stirin it up. Confront him Ana. We truly believe he did it.

05-21-2012, 05:04 PM
Word on the street is that SB in your house put the word out about their affair. He is the one that is always stirin it up. Confront him Ana. We truly believe he did it.

i can say 100% that no information ever came from SB and it probably came from an ex apd officer who worked with the defense atty in the 70s who loved to gossip and left apd a bitter old man. stop trying to divide us! ana deserves better!

05-21-2012, 10:25 PM

i can say 100% that no information ever came from SB and it probably came from an ex apd officer who worked with the defense atty in the 70s who loved to gossip and left apd a bitter old man. stop trying to divide us! ana deserves better!

Nah.
That came from inside the house.
Perhaps a rejected suiter.

05-23-2012, 07:06 PM
Det. Howell was a great CST, an excellent officer and is on the verge of becoming an amazing detective. What her personal business has to do with this case, I'll never understand. The defense is grasping at any straws they can find, including trying to embarass a FEMALE cop on national TV. Howell, you have a ton of supporters--this could happen to any number of us--most departments do NOT have any rules against co-workers having intimate relationships. It was a dirty trick pulled by a...GUESS WHAT dirty defense attorney. As for all those people talking about karma--that attorney will definitely have some bad karma for trying to tear apart a hard-working police officer's reputation to save his client's a$$.

05-23-2012, 09:32 PM
Det. Howell was a great CST, an excellent officer and is on the verge of becoming an amazing detective. What her personal business has to do with this case, I'll never understand. The defense is grasping at any straws they can find, including trying to embarass a FEMALE cop on national TV. Howell, you have a ton of supporters--this could happen to any number of us--most departments do NOT have any rules against co-workers having intimate relationships. It was a dirty trick pulled by a...GUESS WHAT dirty defense attorney. As for all those people talking about karma--that attorney will definitely have some bad karma for trying to tear apart a hard-working police officer's reputation to save his client's a$$.

When they were going to stone Mary Magdalene the Lord said "those among you without sin cast the first stone" and no one came forward.

If you want to find a human being that has no sins go to a hospital maternity ward and look at a new born baby. New born babies are the only persons with pure innocence.

05-24-2012, 12:32 AM
This is FM. I got a call about this post. For the record, I am not the one who ratted out Ana or Tony. I spent 37 years putting dirtbags in jail. I think he is guilty and would hate to see the killer of a 32 yr old mother of two go free. To the administrative surrogate who posted this, don't try to use me as your scapegoat to deflect your own guilt. This bitter old man is enjoying retirement and BOTH pensions. P.S. You are welcome for yours and the take home cars.

05-29-2012, 07:55 PM
Gotta love the term cops love to stand behind, Brotherhood/Sisterhood. Yet the minute one is able to taint the life of another, your soul is sold to the devil. Jealousy that is all it is. The field of police work festers with cheaters, not only in marriage, but also in loyalty, even for a murderer. Too bad all of you love to f^#& around. Typical mentality. Better hope Karma doesn't fight you back when you need help from one of your "brothers" or "sisters".

05-31-2012, 08:58 PM
No telling what would make such a sweety like her go and do the wife ho thing. But, Tony, you always been tearing up the pretty ones. Ana told my ex-GF that he did things that her hubby would not do. BTW it was not just an 18, she was gonna leave her hubby but, T-Bone Tony and his pet horse were just making their rounds. Poor girl, she don't deserve this. Yes she do!!! SB, you did it again, and bragged about it to you know who. She'll talk if questioned.

This above quote makes me sick to my stomach that it came from someone I work with and who I would probably give my life for. You have got to be one demented individual to post something like this about two of your coworkers who I doubt have never done anything to you. If you don't like them, fine. But consider their families having to read this type of filth on here! Do you have a soul inside you?

06-01-2012, 01:00 AM
No telling what would make such a sweety like her go and do the wife ho thing. But, Tony, you always been tearing up the pretty ones. Ana told my ex-GF that he did things that her hubby would not do. BTW it was not just an 18, she was gonna leave her hubby but, T-Bone Tony and his pet horse were just making their rounds. Poor girl, she don't deserve this. Yes she do!!! SB, you did it again, and bragged about it to you know who. She'll talk if questioned.

This above quote makes me sick to my stomach that it came from someone I work with and who I would probably give my life for. You have got to be one demented individual to post something like this about two of your coworkers who I doubt have never done anything to you. If you don't like them, fine. But consider their families having to read this type of filth on here! Do you have a soul inside you?

You sanctimonious hypocrite.
How many character assassinations have been done in this department that you had kept quiet about just because you did not like the person. Where was your outrage then?
Touch one of your pets and you go all touchy feely,
Bull crap at its best.

06-02-2012, 03:15 PM
Look JM misses us so much he still visits this site and posts stuff. No doubt he conferred with his buddy FM who still has no life and posts his drivel here too.

06-03-2012, 11:26 PM
Look JM misses us so much he still visits this site and posts stuff. No doubt he conferred with his buddy FM who still has no life and posts his drivel here too.

Who is JM and FM? You lost me.

08-05-2012, 05:49 AM
every department, office building, hospital, etc. has affairs going on... it's not unusual. this dirty defense attorney got what he needed to raise a little doubt for his KILLER CLIENT to walk free.

let's see what the future holds for both the killer, and the attorneys that helped him walk...

karma baby.

08-07-2012, 07:57 PM
Scumbag defense. I had the pleasure of knowing AH when I was down in SFLA. She is a great person foremost, great cop and great investigator.

08-23-2012, 01:07 AM
Scumbag defense. I had the pleasure of knowing AH when I was down in SFLA. She is a great person foremost, great cop and great investigator.

And apparently a great bangeroo! Yum yum squishy squish. I'm just jealous I couldn't hit that! :D

09-28-2012, 05:04 AM
It's funny how people talk about WHY? WHY are you making these comments, she's our coworker. None of you would take your wife back after an affair, secondly her husband didn't know, if he doesn't leave he's a sucka. No good professional does that, they leave their significant other before it hits the fan, she is going down. Pack your bags, New York sounds nice. Oh wait, a lot of americans are now moving to Dubai. Try it out!

10-12-2012, 10:02 PM

And apparently a great bangeroo! Yum yum squishy squish. I'm just jealous I couldn't hit that! :D
YES- THATS WHAT SHE IS BEST KNOWN FOR NOW!!

10-20-2012, 01:10 AM
Sounds like you two were veeery close! :oops:

10-26-2012, 11:33 PM
So were some others

10-27-2012, 05:42 PM
So were some othersDo tell? who else? :snicker:

12-09-2012, 02:06 AM

I agree. Everyone in here is pretending to be the moral compass of society. You all have skeletons in your closet. I wish I could have tagged it as well. There is nothing wrong with thinking about it.