PDA

View Full Version : For starters

05-11-2012, 01:09 PM
Just wondering whether this board will get the link out. The current administration is lacking experience and do not have officer support. The powers to be are trying desperately to gain support that he had in the beginning. Here he shows up four years later acting like they should love him. Sadly he is very mistaken. His funding shows this too. Way down than this exact time 4 years ago.

What is with Brown Sugar and his speech of acknowledged failures?

05-11-2012, 03:15 PM
This moral midget of a sheriff doesn't give a damn about any of his deputies, with the exception of his chosen few, and we all know who "they" are, don't we? You can't believe what he says, even if he looks you in the eye, and I know that from personal experience. He is not really running things anyway... he is told what to do by our absentee beligerent captain, and we all wonder what hold he has over him. Yes, he has no clue how he is really viewed by his deputies. He thinks everyone loves him, and is too stupid to understand people only
tell him what he wants to hear, and those that have tried to tell him straight were rebuked for it. But the snakes he brought with him and put in high places have already started the pre-election tradition of feeding on each other, betraying each other, and looking for another camp to jump into. I can't wait to see them all make that walk of shame on the last day of their useless careers, walking right past those they caused to quit, be fired, demoted, reassigned, or otherwise humiliated. That will be a sweet day.....

Lemonhead
05-12-2012, 02:36 AM
Polezi,

Yes that will be a sweet day. Its called Karma AND all these screwed over people will prevail. Walking Small won last election with the help of all of his friends, in which he no longer has. He has lost an astronomical amount of support. All the people he was able to call last minute for campaign help are no longer there at his back because he has lied and screwed over ALL of them.

As a matter of fact I heard recently that he attempted to gain support from some people who he did wrong (imagine that) and was told to go pound sand, and he threw a temper tantrum right at the mans front door. SO I wonder if he will pitch a fit and show his real self at everyone elses door when they tell him to go get bent. TOO FUNNY..

BYE BYE LITTLE RONNIE, I mean LITTLE BUDDY, I mean LITTLE 491 1/2.... OK, well maybe not little, but you get my point.

05-12-2012, 11:05 AM
wow, i thought he would do a great job at the position. ronnie and susan screwed things up bad. sorry to hear that you guys had to put up with another version of them.

05-12-2012, 12:34 PM
This version was much much worse. So it seems the question goes from who will beat the big fat liar in the political race to which of his goons will be voted most likely to face criminal charges themselves. As these things go elections are always great times for the crap to start floating to the surface. This crew is performing as expected turning on one another and certainly ears will be buzzing within governing agencies regarding the misdeeds of big fat liars loser cronies and snitches . Grab some popcorn, shows on.

05-12-2012, 03:56 PM
Polezi,

Yes that will be a sweet day. Its called Karma AND all these screwed over people will prevail. Walking Small won last election with the help of all of his friends, in which he no longer has. He has lost an astronomical amount of support. All the people he was able to call last minute for campaign help are no longer there at his back because he has lied and screwed over ALL of them.

As a matter of fact I heard recently that he attempted to gain support from some people who he did wrong (imagine that) and was told to go pound sand, and he threw a temper tantrum right at the mans front door. SO I wonder if he will pitch a fit and show his real self at everyone elses door when they tell him to go get bent. TOO FUNNY..

BYE BYE LITTLE RONNIE, I mean LITTLE BUDDY, I mean LITTLE 491 1/2.... OK, well maybe not little, but you get my point.

That happens to be what I heard as well. He gets this guys support who is prominent in one of the county areas, as well as financial support. Wins the election and then NOTHING. For four years nothing. THEN shows up sign in hand with a "Can you support me again?" UH NO. Then wants to argue the point of why not trying to reason. UH NO. Storms off. Later this guy finds one of his signs in his yard!!! He throws it out in the street and calls the SO and says better come get his sign as it is fixing to get run over!

ALL OF THE THINGS THAT YOU SHOULD NOT DO OR SHOULD DO in a four year term HE FAILED. Now he wants to know why he has lost this issue. I bet he doenst make it through the primaries. :devil:

leoswfl
05-12-2012, 04:06 PM
I heard this as well through the ol grapevine that runs to the east. What is with this guy?

05-13-2012, 03:39 PM
He's cracked from the pressure.

05-14-2012, 04:22 PM
How about the way he fired his first cheif: He wrote a poorly worded, misspelled handwritten letter to the man that helped him get elected, came in early, left the letter in the man's chair, AND LEFT TOWN! What a coward! Didn't even have the guts to face the man who was largely responsible for putting him where he is. He's done similar things to others, telling them all was well while plotting against them with his goon squad. When he goes, he certainly won't make the walk alone.... those that helped him promote his sneaky slimeball agenda..... everyone knows who YOU guys are, too.

shoefly012
05-16-2012, 12:49 PM
Well some people think he is doing a good job I hear he has the backing of US.S comments were heard by other that they think he's the best qualified,

shoefly012
05-16-2012, 12:54 PM
hahahahahahahaha :evil:

06-15-2012, 11:06 PM
How about the way he fired his first cheif: He wrote a poorly worded, misspelled handwritten letter to the man that helped him get elected, came in early, left the letter in the man's chair, AND LEFT TOWN! What a coward! Didn't even have the guts to face the man who was largely responsible for putting him where he is. He's done similar things to others, telling them all was well while plotting against them with his goon squad. When he goes, he certainly won't make the walk alone.... those that helped him promote his sneaky slimeball agenda..... everyone knows who YOU guys are, too.

Hey I know him, I may have to call him to get a copy of that letter for all to see. I haven't spoke to him in a long while I am not sure if I still have a good number. If I can get a copy from him I will scan it and publish it on this forum for sure. I also know his other friend he fired M.M. who was the Major. Both of those people worked really hard for him and he crapped on them big time. Ooh I forgot the assistance to the Major was fired too. Also the Captain of CID K.B. was fired. Man I could fill up a page or two just in the friendships this idiot has fired and/or screwed over. What a dumbass.