PDA

View Full Version : HCSO issues

05-11-2012, 12:51 AM
Finally we have a sounding board that is truly anonymous.

05-11-2012, 01:07 AM
I would guess by now, all of walking Small's click are scratching their heads and wondering what they are gonna do come January. I am sure as well they will be in a fit of anxiousness trying to figure out how to censor this site, while trying to get Mumbles' son in law to find out who is posting here. It will be so very nice to see the incompetent, the ego manaic, the useless, the betrayers, the ho'dog and the stupid in command positions finally gone and others with the best interests of the agency replace them. It has indeed been a long four years.... Hold on everyone.... just a little bit longer. What goes around really does come around.... it just takes time.

Lemonhead
05-12-2012, 02:47 AM
The HCSO in the past has never really had a high turn over rate. But since walking small took over the turn over rate is SICK. Just ridiculous!!!! Only ones still there, except a select few are the "special ones".... Sgt. ballsack, Lt. Man hands, Sgt. limpy, Capt. Super D, Lt. Prozac, mumbles.... Ya'll know who you are

05-13-2012, 03:33 PM
I here supporters of his are dropping like flys too. Recently lost funding from and employees dad who contributed well. Seems employee has moved on and been picked up by a neighboring agency and in parting the employee had nothing nice to say about current affairs within.

05-14-2012, 04:30 PM
:devil: I heard Super D and his henchman, Sgt. Goose have a strained relationship now that Goose is no longer needed to sneak, spy, snitch, and exaggerate! Poor Goose.... :( did your "daddy" cast you to the dogs?? Any idea what kind of a reputation you've built for yourself? You'd best think about packing too.... I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone friendly toward you anywhere inside the agency. :lol:

05-14-2012, 05:26 PM
Not like the deputy that left was good anyway, he was only there due to his dad's money & thats how he got the job in PB. Worst cop Ive ever seen. Pretty typical for Hendry LE minus a few select exceptions.

05-19-2012, 12:45 PM
I heard from a little bird that B.Goose may "sing" to FDLE for what is going on there at HCSO. He has been involved in the mess too so he may cut a deal and roll. :shock:

05-21-2012, 11:19 PM
Not a bit surprised. He is a real slimeball who doesn't know the meaning of integrity. He backstabbed good people to win favor with Super D. He WAS Super D's lapdog, and I am sure if they think he will roll over, they will either quickly bring him back into the fold to protect themselves, or they will surely ruin and discredit him to the point that no one will believe a damn thing he says. I don't think he has the brains, or the courage to do the right thing without incentive, largely because he has been part of the problem with these idiots all along. In any event, I would wager he's done for because no honest deputy trusts him, and now that he's no longer part of WS's goon squad, they won't trust him either. He will be gone soon, either way. If he's going to save himself by going to FDLE, he'd better do it soon. Otherwise, he might wind up like a certain dispatcher who named names---including HIS. Once WS, Mumbles and Super D hear of this the clock on his future will start ticking!

05-22-2012, 09:34 PM
This department has a few good Deputies that are knowledgeable and conduct themselves professionally. The real problems is with those totally incompetent individuals that are known as "Gypsy Cops", the ones that have left or been terminated by several agencies under questionable circumstances and end up getting hired by the HCSO. These type of individuals bring all their bad habits and negativity to an agency, have nothing to offer and are just like a cancer. The need for a competent/experienced background investigator to weed out problem officer(S) BEFORE they are YOUR problem is paramount. It is also due to the extreme lack of supervision of certain deputies, an administrator or two that may have limited or no knowledge of the law and NO accountability for their subordinates up the chain of command. For these individuals additional training is the key, documentation of the training and evaluation of the progress or lack there of is critical. Some individuals are just not cut out to be administrators.
Money and benefits are important, but not the reason real police officers become officers, it should be a calling. With the proper planning and priority spending a step pay increase for years of service/health benefits and a contributory retirement plan can, and should, be put together and of course serves as retention for those members making a career with HCSO. I believe if an independant, top quality investigator was hired by Hendry County to review the files of those from the top on down and make recommendations as to what personel to retain and who to let go, would make a big difference.
The citizenry of Hendry County should also know that any officers complete employment file is available for their review, as it is public record, they do not even need to give their name when requesting the record.
When electing a top cop this is what you look for, where they have been and what they have done, as the best indicator of future performance is past performance.

05-22-2012, 09:54 PM
Well said RetiredAdmin. you are absolutely right. A review of the personnel files will no doubt reveal that the background process and file management at HCSO is practically non-existent. I have not seen anyone within the Agency that has the guts to do the right thing and make the proper notifications to ensure misdeeds are investigated. It's the citizens that are suffering. LEO's at HCSO should be embarassed to wear the star bearing the Hendry name until that place gets turned around, and it's up to them to make those changes. But.... Unfortunately no matter what anyone says and no matter how those employees may agree, no one will actually step up and do a thing about it. Probably never will. Probably because most are so scared they will never get another cop job at a real agency that will do a real background due to their past issues.

05-30-2012, 11:06 AM
I heard from a little bird that B.Goose may "sing" to FDLE for what is going on there at HCSO. He has been involved in the mess too so he may cut a deal and roll. :shock:

Seems the former K-9 / Training / "Jack of all Trades" Sgt. "Goose" FIRST went to at least one opponent of SW with a "let's make a deal" plan to expose many of SW, KN and DH's misdeeds over the past few years in exchange for continued gainful employment and when he was rebuked, the FDLE twist came to light.

For some reason, ****roaches and bright lights come to mind. :twisted:

05-31-2012, 11:50 PM
The K-9 handlers here are a joke. When was the last time you saw any of them search a car or track? OH! that's right it's election time. :devil:

06-01-2012, 01:00 PM
The handlers and K9s were not the problem. Their lack of leadership and training was. Sgt. Goose and Super D were too involved in other levels of skullduggery to pay much attention to the needs of K9. These are good people, and dedicated people who have chosen a very demanding field with little reward or compensation, and experienced a very difficult working and training environment under the command of Sgt. Goose and Super D. The fault does not lie with the unit as a whole, but with the indifferent conditions they were forced to endure by their arrogant and self-serving "leaders".

06-01-2012, 01:20 PM
"For some reason, ****roaches and bright lights come to mind."

You called it! These two, Goose and Super D, what a pair. Goose is/was no more than a lapdog for his hero and idol, the ever-arrogant and legend in his own mind: Super D. Now that Goose is no longer needed, well.... he is no longer needed. I hope everyday he has to walk past at least one person he caused harm to with his insinuations, innunendos, conjectures, and outright BS and look them in the eye and wonder why suddenly they are smiling. Of course, his head has been deeply buried up somewhere for so long, he may have to wipe his eyes to notice. HIs days will certainly be numbered now that his alleged attempts at betrayal have leaked out. We know what you've done, Goose, and who you did it too. Nobody has forgotten. Guess it sucks to be you. After having been a part of the baack-door processes of this admin, tell us.... what do you think YOUR chances are? :snicker:

06-02-2012, 08:18 PM
"For some reason, ****roaches and bright lights come to mind."

You called it! These two, Goose and Super D, what a pair. Goose is/was no more than a lapdog for his hero and idol, the ever-arrogant and legend in his own mind: Super D. Now that Goose is no longer needed, well.... he is no longer needed. I hope everyday he has to walk past at least one person he caused harm to with his insinuations, innunendos, conjectures, and outright BS and look them in the eye and wonder why suddenly they are smiling. Of course, his head has been deeply buried up somewhere for so long, he may have to wipe his eyes to notice. HIs days will certainly be numbered now that his alleged attempts at betrayal have leaked out. We know what you've done, Goose, and who you did it too. Nobody has forgotten. Guess it sucks to be you. After having been a part of the baack-door processes of this admin, tell us.... what do you think YOUR chances are? :snicker:
Super dave was super shaddy even as a Sgt. at Hendry CI....not much has changed. And that was 95-96 mind you

06-04-2012, 05:14 PM
Once a backstabbing, self-serving slimeball.... well, you know the rest!

06-07-2012, 10:46 PM
Then you have the big, dumb, fat, lazy Sarge still milking his phony knee injury at the substation.

06-09-2012, 02:18 PM
I wonder if Super Dave and Goose get a lot of dust in their noses.... you know, from slithering around on their stomachs day and night??

06-09-2012, 02:26 PM
Hey, Super D ....."Narcissism is the pattern of traits and behaviors which involve infatuation and obsession with one's self to the exclusion of others and the egotistic and ruthless pursuit of one's gratification, dominance and ambition." .....Does this sound like anyone you see in the mirror?

06-10-2012, 11:15 AM
Hey, Super D ....."Narcissism is the pattern of traits and behaviors which involve infatuation and obsession with one's self to the exclusion of others and the egotistic and ruthless pursuit of one's gratification, dominance and ambition." .....Does this sound like anyone you see in the mirror?

You just totally lost them. WAY OVER their heads to understand what you said. "D" couldn't decipher this.

06-15-2012, 01:40 AM
Maybe their financial backer that lives on sr80 can explain it to them.

06-29-2012, 02:06 AM
What are your thoughts on Maldo?

06-29-2012, 02:49 AM
Maldo would be better than Whidden, but will he clean out the goon squad?

06-29-2012, 02:54 AM
anybody would be better than ws

06-29-2012, 12:43 PM
Then you have the big, dumb, fat, lazy Sarge still milking his phony knee injury at the substation.

Maybe they are cousins. You mentioned some family traits...

06-29-2012, 04:45 PM
everyone according to WS is related to him somehow, which may or may not be true. But it certainly didn't show during the last election returns numbers.

Couse, this is coming from an individual who thinks everybody loves him, cause he is funny. Because he is witty, because he is so likeable, because he is cute, because he is soooo smart.

Got news for him.

08-05-2012, 10:13 PM
Maldo was a part of the backstabbing goon squad at one time. :shock:

08-06-2012, 01:38 AM
Maldo was a part of the backstabbing goon squad at one time. :shock:

Oh bullsh#t, that is not even close you moron.

blah_blah_blah_
08-08-2012, 04:01 AM
After reading most of everyones post, has anyone heard about the Cilvilian (Female)that works for the Hendry County Sheriffs office and who is by the way related to a road officer, going around or should I say getting around the department "doing" (having sex) married and unmarried deputies and Investigators on and off duty?

08-09-2012, 12:38 AM
After reading most of everyones post, has anyone heard about the Cilvilian (Female)that works for the Hendry County Sheriffs office and who is by the way related to a road officer, going around or should I say getting around the department "doing" (having sex) married and unmarried deputies and Investigators on and off duty?

Gross! No, but I heard about the female bailiff. The one that quit and then was hired back. Shes also married to a Deputy. Whats wrong with these employees!?!

08-09-2012, 02:25 AM

Gross! No, but I heard about the female bailiff. The one that quit and then was hired back. Shes also married to a Deputy. Whats wrong with these employees!?!

These ladies probably dont know better, I mean between hookertary and manhands leading by example they probably think its normal. :snicker:

blah_blah_blah_
08-09-2012, 02:46 AM
Looks like they are in competition with each other. Who can lay the most deputies. I think the Cilvilian is ahead right now "BUT" she might be getting shut down.

08-09-2012, 03:32 AM
Cops bashing Cops. What a shame. Take a step back and remember when you first put on that uniform and you were not self serving.

08-09-2012, 04:19 AM
I hope the new Sheriff gets rid of these suck ups D Fair and RL. came from no where and look at them now. see you guys leaving Hendry CO soon I hope.

08-09-2012, 04:20 AM
Are we sure DF is not gay? Nothing slaming jsut asking??

08-10-2012, 05:02 PM
Fair doesn't deserve this, he is not a bad person and right now may be the better supervisor in the east side, everybody else is a suck ass, kiss ass mother f*****.

08-10-2012, 05:21 PM
Fair doesn't deserve this, he is not a bad person and right now may be the better supervisor in the east side, everybody else is a suck ass, kiss ass mother f*****.

I agree, DFair is a good dude and Whidden had no business asking him to help him! This type of shit right here is why you dont get involved with election crap. Fair is just too nice to say no to that dumbass.

SW stop asking employees to F****ng help you, THEY DONT WANT TO. And it causes other employees to have issues with them. You selfish little f**k. :evil:

08-12-2012, 07:44 PM

I agree, DFair is a good dude and Whidden had no business asking him to help him! This type of shit right here is why you dont get involved with election crap. Fair is just too nice to say no to that dumbass.

SW stop asking employees to F****ng help you, THEY DONT WANT TO. And it causes other employees to have issues with them. You selfish little f**k. :evil:

Couldnt have said it better!!! Good post. Selfish little f*ck, putting people in bad spots. f*cker!

09-07-2012, 09:19 PM
Why is it that a certain adminstrator can never be found at the SO, only teaching at the SWFCJA? Must be nice to get paid a good salary for doing nothing... Never answers the phone either, come to think of it. How do you define "double-dipping" around here, anyway? Or should we call it "looking the other way" while the county gets defrauded out of $$$$?

09-07-2012, 09:43 PM
Why is it that a certain adminstrator can never be found at the SO, only teaching at the SWFCJA? Must be nice to get paid a good salary for doing nothing... Never answers the phone either, come to think of it. How do you define "double-dipping" around here, anyway? Or should we call it "looking the other way" while the county gets defrauded out of $$$$?

WINK NEWS just did a piece on WS budget proposal to the BOCC. I would imagine if the WINK FaceBook page gets enough feedback or say the reporter gets enough emails about this very thing, the story would get picked up.

Oh and for the record he has been double dipping since the days of Steve Worley.