PDA

View Full Version : thinking of applying

05-06-2012, 06:36 AM
just curious why the big turn over rate down there? Does the job suck there, or are guys just scared whats the deal....Ive been thinking about relocating and trying to get on there. pay looks real good and ive heard you can rake in the OT....whats up peeps

05-06-2012, 09:23 AM
Ask your Mom I tell her about it every night. On Top

just curious why the big turn over rate down there? Does the job suck there, or are guys just scared whats the deal....Ive been thinking about relocating and trying to get on there. pay looks real good and ive heard you can rake in the OT....whats up peeps

05-07-2012, 01:44 PM
Turnover is mostly because the PD is run horribly. Average officer only has 3 years experience. If you have ever worked on another department you would wonder how the PD is legally able to operate the way it does. South Florida has high turnover as a whole because it's a 3rd world country. I'd suggest spending some time down here before applying especially if you are coming from elsewhere. Sure, the beach is nice but everything else is just animals running around in their natural habitat.

05-22-2012, 01:18 PM
LOL I thought Miami PD was the only one.