PDA

View Full Version : Does the Orlando Police Department have a SWIM TEST

05-04-2012, 07:02 PM
Quick question-

Does the Orlando Police Department have a SWIM TEST requirement?

Thank you

05-06-2012, 03:10 AM
Yes, you must swim 2 miles in 3-4 foot seas and then catch a clownfish named Nemo. You must then swim back in 3-4 foot seas holding Nemo in your teeth and place him at the chiefs doorstep. For real.

05-29-2012, 07:16 PM
Have you actually seen the cops in Orlando?

05-31-2012, 06:12 PM

I have a feeling your wife has and it makes me feel very uncomfortable with the way she gazes at my crouch.

05-31-2012, 07:33 PM

I have a feeling your wife has and it makes me feel very uncomfortable with the way she gazes at my crouch.

Yeah, she said she had to lift your belly out of the way and pulled her bicep...Ill send you the bill.

06-03-2012, 11:36 PM
Yeah, she said she had to lift your belly out of the way and pulled her bicep...Ill send you the bill.

That was not my bicep, it was my penis. You see my lil' sheep friend, to be able to wear the badge and save lil' sheep like you from danger we have to have really large sex members that, when erect, can sometimes be mistaken for a bicep. We have a strict lifting workout routine that make our members (by members I mean sex organs) so large and muscular, kind of like a bicep lil' sheep guy. I do realize you fight a mean battle behind a keyboard junior sheepster but if you venture outside danger can lie in places other than your recent papercuts while masturbating to Orlando Police Officers. Bye sheep creep!

P.S. to the Original Poster..... OPD has no swim test.

06-05-2012, 03:28 PM

That was not my bicep, it was my penis. You see my lil' sheep friend, to be able to wear the badge and save lil' sheep like you from danger we have to have really large sex members that, when erect, can sometimes be mistaken for a bicep. We have a strict lifting workout routine that make our members (by members I mean sex organs) so large and muscular, kind of like a bicep lil' sheep guy. I do realize you fight a mean battle behind a keyboard junior sheepster but if you venture outside danger can lie in places other than your recent papercuts while masturbating to Orlando Police Officers. Bye sheep creep!

P.S. to the Original Poster..... OPD has no swim test.

I call BS on that one... Donuts and 6 year old girls dont weigh that much.

06-05-2012, 06:34 PM
I call BS on that one... Donuts and 6 year old girls dont weigh that much.

See Post # 4. You're just too easy. :lol:

06-05-2012, 09:45 PM
LOL! Gotta hand it to you, good catch!

06-06-2012, 01:50 AM
LOL! Gotta hand it to you, good catch!

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA", now that's a sound I know you're used to hearing!

06-06-2012, 01:23 PM
True... your wife was making that exact sound every time I hit it while you were manhandling those donuts last night.

Ba Dum Bum!

06-07-2012, 07:02 PM
True... your wife was making that exact sound every time I hit it while you were manhandling those donuts last night.

Ba Dum Bum!

I'm gay, just like you, but I dig pitching while you do the catching.