PDA

View Full Version : Females

04-19-2012, 06:04 PM
Do you guys have hot women that work there ?

04-21-2012, 12:07 AM
Do you guys have hot women that work there ?
haha! Yeah right! we have a few that 'think" they are the best thing since sliced bread, but not nothing to look at.

04-24-2012, 11:13 PM
Dang one of the officers that work there told me that there is a couple not to much but there is, i heard of a hispanic female officer and and psa that are hot!!! Where you been man, it looks like you don't work there then. Guess I'll just have to see for myself.

04-25-2012, 10:54 AM
Hey dumbass this isnt Match.com or Eharmony. It's ok if your a sad and lonely person we understand, but get out of our forum if you dont have anything to do with our department.

04-26-2012, 12:30 AM
Oh please dude what are u talking about you work there and don't see the people, the hispanic officer with black hair she is a tuff cookie but yes she is cute. And the PSA are you serious guy she is a sweet heart, cute and has a body on her. Anyways why is this Toby guy on here wanting to know if our department has hot girls, why don't you check out your own gals in your dept dude. And for the CST chic also a sweetheart and another one with a body. GEt out of our forum dude!

04-26-2012, 12:58 AM
Anyways MGPD soon will be my future dept. In reference to the females, don't worry I'll see them myself. All I asked was a simple question and you guys attacked me.

04-26-2012, 05:44 AM
HOW ABOUT THE CSI GIRL "BIG RED" SHE OK...???? I AGREE THAT CST IS "PROTECTED" YOU CAN TELL!!

04-27-2012, 05:29 PM
The dept has to many old officers there they need more youngins like me. And for the chics I definitely want to see the tuff cookie, black hair young officer and I want the hot hispanic PSA chic to train me on how to do accident reports. :devil:

04-27-2012, 05:39 PM
i like the V.L face is busted though

04-27-2012, 05:59 PM
V.L yes nice body but real BUSTED face. Tuff cookie young black hair gorgeous face, cute body. PSA girl this is all I have to say "MILF" from head to toe ! CST girl nice body but has lost to much weight but still looks good ! Big red CSI, I dont have a clue on who that is?

04-27-2012, 08:09 PM
I think most of the women here are nice looking. But I'm sure you are looking for the next miss America so move on to another forum yungin!

04-28-2012, 08:21 PM
I cant even think for a sec, that anyone in MGPD is really even entertaining this clown who started this forum. It was prob a member of our excellent command staff trying to keep us seperate and getting us to talk trash on our own females. Can any of you please take some pride in this department and not react to such stupid post, such as "Do you have any hot girls that work there?" Why would this matter and why would you post that on a social site...com'on man! #embarassed@MGPD

04-29-2012, 05:09 AM
I cant even think for a sec, that anyone in MGPD is really even entertaining this clown who started this forum. It was prob a member of our excellent command staff trying to keep us seperate and getting us to talk trash on our own females. Can any of you please take some pride in this department and not react to such stupid post, such as "Do you have any hot girls that work there?" Why would this matter and why would you post that on a social site...com'on man! #embarassed@MGPD

KEYWORDS: "SOCIAL SITE"...HEY THE WORLD IS COMING TO A END!!! WHY NOT?

05-04-2012, 12:53 PM
Hey player how about you learn how to keep your **** dry. I'v seen many good officers get fired and lose their certification for dippin their pen in company ink. So stay focused on your work and staying safe instead of chasing that cooter. Trust me you'll last longer in this business. :snicker:

05-04-2012, 04:41 PM
So true to the person who is named "Watch It".
Why is this guy trying are females, and he is going to be working with us! Dam, goodluck to him, he will be in IA in no time. IDIOT

05-06-2012, 12:55 PM
Sad is what you guys should Call THIS TOPIC..WHY WOULD ANYONE ENTERTAIN THIS TOPIC. NOT ONLY DID YOU BASH OUR CO-WORKERS, YOU BASICALLY SHOWED EVERYONE WE HAVE NO BROTHERHOOD.

OUR PROBLEMS SHOULD STAY AS OUR PROBLEMS BUT INSTEAD YOU TALK BAD ABOUT OUR FEMALE OFFICERS...THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE TO ME. YOU MAKE US LOOK WEAK ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU BASH OUR OWN. YOU THINK YOUR DOING SOMETHING GOOD BY AIRING OUT OUR LAUNDRY BUT YOUR NOT. YOU LOOK WORST THAN THE PEOPLE YOU ARE TRYING TO SPEAK NEGATIVE ABOUT.

OUR FEMALE OFFICERS ARE EXCELLENT, AND WHEN YOU REQUEST A 15, THEY ARE THERE! AND THOSE FEMALES WHO YOU REFERRED SO NEGATIVELY ABOUT ARE GREAT PEOPLE AND OFFICERS.

YOU HIDE BEHIND THIS FORUM BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO BALLS. IF YOU DID, YOU WOULD LET THOSE OFFICERS KNOW IN THIER FACE NOT HERE. I KNOW THE FEMALE OFFICER WITH THE BLACK HAIR WOULD MAKE YOU EAT YOUR WORDS, LITERALLY. And as for the person you refer to as J.R, IF IT'S THE GUY WITH THE TRIBAL, I WILL BET MY RETIREMENT THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE THE BALLS TO STEP UP TO HIM.. YES ALL THE FEMALE OFFICER YOU MENTION AND THE INITIAL J.R (TATTOO) ARE MY FRIENDS AND MOST IMPORTANT MY CO-WOKERS.

SO BE A MAN AND ADDRESS THEM PERSONALLY INSTEAD OF BEING A COWARD AND TALKING CRAP TO OUTSIDERS ABOUT OUR MEN AND WOMEN IN BLUE. THEN YOU WONDER WHY WE ARE CONSIDERED A JOKE. IDIOTS LIKE YOU PUT US OUT THERE EVERY SINGLE TIME.

05-08-2012, 04:51 AM
Well said!!! I agree with you, All of our females are great and yes he would not step up to them and say that to there faces, he is a coward. Amazing how people make us look. And I bet he is one of the two face people that talk all that crap about people and he see's the black hair officer and acts like her friend, what a two face.
Grow up you idiot!

05-08-2012, 03:06 PM
Look who's talking... You talked crap about J.R and now your agreeing with Sad..lol who is the two face in this forum.. idiot..

05-08-2012, 05:12 PM
Don’t you guys have anything real going on... after reading all this is, do you really not get why NO ONE takes your department serious!!! Your own people are the one on here entertaining bashing of your female officers and you guys just chime in. I thought my place had problems but not like yours I’m glad I turned it down and stayed where I’m at. I can tell you this no one gets away in my department talking shit on others. We handle it and settle it out back or address the problem in roll call. Perhaps you guys should get your house right before you try and police a town desperate for help. Maybe just give it back to the county, your command staff that was blessed with positions obviously never held any really command positions in any real department.

Obviously being a LT for the film industry at NYPD didn’t teach him how to lead anything other than actors and drama queens, perhaps that’s why your department is so un-brotherhood like. Not to mention the guys word is as good as toilet paper.

WOW WHAT A JOKE, NO WONDER THE ANIMALS RUN THAT TOWN INSTEAD OF THE COPS! KEEP IT UP ROLLERS, JUST KEEP ROLLING BY THE CRIME!

05-08-2012, 09:55 PM
Hey, Im going to defend this dept you idiot stop talking all that trash and yes stay where you're at we don't want you anyway. I was only asking about the girls i will be working with and all you guys are on here just talking crap. Why bother and keep asking if you guys are all animals DAM!

05-09-2012, 12:44 AM
Exactly, i do admit I should of not said that negative comment and yeah, I wouldn't tell any of the females what I said but you my friend aren't any different then the IDIOTS you supposely call.

You contradict yourself that's why your one of the two faces. I keep my distance from that girl but you, you agree about not to talk sh*t but your the first one. Read the thread my man.. and you say it again...J.R is a joke...so have you told him that...Nooooooooooo unlike you, I avoid that girl and I actually respect J.R cuz he says it as it is.. and by the way, JR is like that with everyone.. he looks out for them. Guy or girl..

You are the idiot and Atleast I admit my comment about her was inappropriate...
:snicker:
You gotta be an out of stater..

Change the topic to the two face hyprocrite which can't agree who side is he on.... Dummy

05-09-2012, 12:55 AM
Again, you guys just don't learn. You are both proven cowards. One hides behind some numbers and the other behind letters. You guys are both the same, hyprocrites, sh*t talkers, and most of all...Cowards

I'm out of here... Hope the females and J.R find out who you guys are..that would be fun to watch..

05-09-2012, 02:24 AM
Yo Sad, come up this way.. I can tell y ou are straight Dade County.. not with that sh*t talking behind peoples back.. and you are right, we all know we can't trust your cops..straight snitches... And man I have read your forum from cops yelling on cops, writing tickets to cops, or just bashing your own.. you guys are a joke except for you Sad.. you are a man.

05-09-2012, 02:26 AM
Wow.. I agree with Sad...Sad for president

05-09-2012, 02:46 AM
Thank you fellow supporters.. lol
Bottom line is I'm a cop and I love being a police officer. This is my career and I enjoy it no matter what. Every department has problems but they are handled in house. I'm not going any where because I like where I work. Awesome schedule, great co-wokers, and good pay.

There is always a bad Apple that wants everyone to ride the misery train. I am a leader and i do my own thing. Unlike the followers that follow to fit in. They complain and cry but they are still here. They blame administration but they are the ones who started these negative forums.

I follow the saying, do your job and they won't bother you. Why are you guys still here if you hate it so much...LEAVEEEEEE you bash your own because they are not like you, a miserable person. I have met great cops here and we all stick to eachother and keep doing this thing called "police work".

You point the finger at cops but you have 3 pointing right back at ya.. Do your job, back your brothers and sisters, and show some loyalty to your brothers. I give my life for this badge and the men and women who defend it.. you may not like me because I'm not a follower but I got your back and will go to war with you. Respect others and show some honor and maybe those people who you just bashed, you can learn a thing or two.

09 06

05-09-2012, 03:41 PM
Exactly, i do admit I should of not said that negative comment and yeah, I wouldn't tell any of the females what I said but you my friend aren't any different then the IDIOTS you supposely call.

You contradict yourself that's why your one of the two faces. I keep my distance from that girl but you, you agree about not to talk sh*t but your the first one. Read the thread my man.. and you say it again...J.R is a joke...so have you told him that...Nooooooooooo unlike you, I avoid that girl and I actually respect J.R cuz he says it as it is.. and by the way, JR is like that with everyone.. he looks out for them. Guy or girl..

You are the idiot and Atleast I admit my comment about her was inappropriate...
:snicker:
You gotta be an
IIIout of stater..

Change the topic to the two face hyprocrite which can't agree who side is he on.... Dummy

SO TRUE.. NUMBER GUY, I READ THE THREAD AND SURE ENOUGH YOU DIS TALK NEGATIVELY ABOUT THE FENALES ESPECIALLY V.L.. THEN YOU DID BASH JR, WHICH IF HE WOULD FIND..PROBABLY PUT YOUR A** TO SLEEP.

LETTER GUY, YEAH YOU MESSED UP BUT ATLEAST YOU RECOGNIZED YOUR F**K UP. HOPE YOU LEARNED A VALUABLE LESSON..

AHHHHH I'M GLAD WE CAN REFLECT ON THESES THINGS..AND THIS ENDS THE MOST TETARDED TOPIC AS OF YET.... NO MORREEEEEE

05-10-2012, 05:48 PM
I agree JR is lucky to have his job back. The best looking officer Marlene.

05-10-2012, 06:16 PM
You guys are pure losers.. and you continue to talk crap about your fellow officers.. wow, your real men alright.... Lol pure Cowards

05-10-2012, 06:35 PM
After reading these threads, I confirm that these forums are only meant to cause division as you can see. You have spineless cowards hiding behind screen names talking about your fellow brothers and sisters.

And obviously none of these pencos have any honor or Balls to go up to these officers and let them know how they feel about them. Puro lluewa and I guarantee you they are not from Dade County.

That's why you guys EARNED your labels as the JOKES. its not for your administration, its not because of your co-wokers, its because its cowards, Shiva, y pargos like you who being the negative bs to this site so guys like me laugh at guys like you. Do really think anyone listens to you cowards.. keep doing what you know how to do...hide, complain, cry, bash officers, at the end of the day..you arr COWARDS....

05-10-2012, 07:15 PM
Can it really be that bad over there? Is there a reason you have so many people come and go? Cant you guys look at this and feel any embarassment? High School nonsense, grow up and take action. If you really didnt like it you would leave not talk about leaveing. Everytime a major department opens up your guy and gals throw applications out threre like dice on a corner but only a few leave at a time, get real and just shut up or get going weaklings!

05-11-2012, 03:31 AM
I'm 09/06 from this forum.

05-11-2012, 04:47 AM
I agree with proud!!! Well said...

05-12-2012, 03:08 PM
Lol

05-15-2012, 05:22 AM
I too am a leader and not a follower. I do my job and I still get hammered by the admin. I stand up for my troops and do the right thing. For this I get nothing but grief from the front office and get labeled as a trouble maker. That makes me a bad cop or a bad leader? I think not.

Our administration has one or two good guys who could make a difference if they woke up, but what agency is any different? From my experience, all agencies are the same. There is the chief who is not involved or not involved enough and the command staff who sucks up to the guy who really runs things. Too bad none of those guys can get out of someone's buttocks long enough to smell anything other than the crap they are serving. Again, nothing new right?

The best thing that could happen here is for a complete sweep of the command staff and a new regime move up and take over. There are many talented people here that are held back or forgotten because they refuse to join the clicks, drink the Kool-Aid, or be a traffic nazi. Then there are the people who got a spot because they are friends with people in high places. Again, nothing new from any other agency.

As for me, I am here because I believed the hype in 2007. I continue to believe in the agency but my resolve grows dim in light of the BS we endure. I simply wish for the right people to be in the right seats as the "Great" book says.

I don't think it's forums that make people negative. I think these forums are a great release in lieu of coming to work with an AK-47 and taking people out. People are naturally fearful of putting a name to the comment simply out of possible retribution and discipline because someone's feelings got hurt. My advice is to continue to post and vent. If someone gets upset, they need to get a life.

If someone wants to leave, I wish them luck. I too would leave but we make too much and I am in too deep to pull up and bail. Once again, nothing new from any other agency.

The bottom line here is that no place is perfect and there will always be people crying. It is how you deal with it in the long run that defines the person you are, not your rank or status. Ignore the BS, better yourself, and be the best at what you do. Continue to vent and post so our frustrations can be heard. If other agencies want to read this and get upset, you too need to get a life. You don't know anything about MGPD until you wear the badge here and get your hands dirty.

10-7

05-21-2012, 11:25 PM
You sound like a HATER! Why would you talk bad about your co workers like that especially are females. People write on these forums to talk crap about people but would they actually face them and tell them (NO OF COURSE NOT). Why can't we all just get along.

04-08-2013, 06:12 PM
What's the deal with Miss NEW Booty (CSI MS)? It is always a pleasure to see her on a scene or around the station.

05-18-2013, 01:39 AM
CSA I.S love her smile, her attitude is great. She would have made a great cop here these people don't know how to pick.
CSI M.S nice girl and cute

07-24-2013, 07:39 PM
What about dispatch?

09-20-2013, 07:02 PM
The dude is probably checking up on his GF/wife or badge bunny. Remember, there's hot girls, and hot cop girls. There is a distinction....just saying!

10-22-2013, 06:53 PM
NOONE WORTH LOOKING AT. ONLY CUTE GIRL THERE IS THAT OFF. WITH BLCK HAIR! HALF THE WOMEN THERE HAVE FAKE BODIES

Sysop
09-09-2014, 03:22 PM
OK guys, this string has gotten out-of-control and I had to clean it up. To set the record straight, the purpose of this site is NOT to slam each other or to talk about family members or who is having an affair with whom...not even if it's true. The postings should be professional, positive and constructive. Yes, you can talk about something that's controversial in a constructive way...remember, we are all about effecting change. While there is nothing wrong with the title "Females", it didn't take long for the topic to digress. Likewise, you could start a topic titled Who's The Hottest Female On Our Department and things would be fine as long as you didn't start talking about who's the ugliest (I know this is asking too much for some). So, I feel this string has run its productive course and I'm closing it for now. For those of you who endeavor to keep things positive in here, I sincerely thank you!