PDA

View Full Version : New Vehicles

04-17-2012, 07:13 PM
Why were brand new Explorers purchased for the civilian service aides, while most of the vehicles that the sworn officers drive appear run down and dilapidated? I live in the area and noticed this. It seems very odd.

04-17-2012, 09:30 PM
Why were brand new Explorers purchased for the civilian service aides, while most of the vehicles that the sworn officers drive appear run down and dilapidated? I live in the area and noticed this. It seems very odd.

Because the service aides' vehicles were just as dilapidated and run down as many of the other road patrol and detective vehicles. The service aides need vehicles to do their jobs too. I fail to see what the issue is here ?

04-17-2012, 10:03 PM

Because the service aides' vehicles were just as dilapidated and run down as many of the other road patrol and detective vehicles. The service aides need vehicles to do their jobs too. I fail to see what the issue is here ?
Also they (CSA vehicles) run 24/7 with no break and that wears them out even faster than police vehicles. Move along troll nothing to see here:)

04-18-2012, 04:06 AM

Also they (CSA vehicles) run 24/7 with no break and that wears them out even faster than police vehicles. Move along troll nothing to see here:)

The ironic part of the original post is that if this author really is a "resident" of the area, this person comments on the CSAs vehicles rather than being absolutely appalled by the alleged corruption, irresponsible spending, shady land deals and complete mishandling of taxpayers dollars.

04-21-2012, 06:14 PM
The CSA's work harder than most officers at this agency so I say good for the CSA's. They deserve a raise as well if you ask me.